Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
Jess began to bounce up and down on Stephen's cock, too enveloped in her own arousal to notice how large she had grown, never mind the horny Emily.

"Stephen, h-how does my pussy feel?!"

The goddess reached down to embrace her fucktoy, her ass pressing against the steering wheel with each bounce. Unable to control her strength, Jess tore Stephen's shirt off, leaving him completely naked aside from his sneakers.

All the while, Emily watched the show in her own horny daze. She could barely see Stephen's monster cock under the giant high school girl, but she was craving it like it was a gourmet meal.

"W-we don't sell sausage here, sir, b-but I'd love to s-sample yours..."

She had finally finished undoing the buttons on her shirt, and the garment dropped behind her, her c-cup breasts bouncing as she stretched herself to get a better view of the naked 17-year-old facing up at her.

"I-I'll let you have a free s-sample of our new j-juices if you like..."

The cashier leaned further out the window, desperately trying to reach the boy reclining just below her. The waistband of her flower-patterned panties caught on the edge of the window, tearing them down the middle. The split underwear dropped to the floor with the rest of her clothes.

Now completely nude, the flood of juices escaping Emily's pussy was clear to anyone standing behind her. Her fingers were glued to her clit, vigorously rubbing up and down.
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by CloneWarrior - 08-24-2013, 03:45 AM