Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: How exactly would he look? I don't want him to be too inhuman.

IC: Jess saw the drive-thru window quickly approaching and began to panic a little.

"H-how am I supposed to cover this monster?!"

As she stared at his massive cock pressed against the steering wheel, she could feel her body start to change. Her steadily growing tits were threatening to tear her borrowed shirt off.

Almost involuntarily, she lifted the shirt over her head, leaving herself in nothing but the hiked up skirt. Her mind seemed to be going as her intense arousal starting taking control again.

"I-I have to put your dick inside...to hide it..."

Jess was barely aware of her own actions as she lifted herself up over Stephen's lap, a flood of juices dripping all over his cock. She started moaning intensely as she lowered herself onto the dick, just the head already stretching her cunt.

That was when the rest of her body began to tingle. The pain began to subside as her entire body transformed. More and more of Stephen's cock was enveloped by her growing hips until his massive balls were squeezing against her butt.

Realizing how cramped she was becoming, Jess fumbled with the car's buttons until she found the convertible top, opening the car up and exposing their impromptu fuck to the afternoon air.

OOC: Just to be clear, I'm working under the assumption that we're so close to the drive-thru window that there will be no crashing. xp
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by CloneWarrior - 08-22-2013, 01:26 PM