Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: Nope, it was the definitely the guy doing her pussy:

(02-28-2011 11:34 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: The one on the right went under Jessica, being quick to simply sink his face in her cleavage. Jessica would be able to feel as her two enormous knockers were big enough to hold a guy's head in-between them. Wasting no time, he impaled his seven incher into Jessica's snatch

Also, how could anyone collapse on her tits if she was bent over with them facing the floor?

IC: Jess finished her orgasm and pushed the other two guys off her. She stood up and walked over to the girl (I'mma call her Alyssa) and Jerry. "He just wants you to feel good. I noticed how incredibly wet this is making you, and its unfair that I'm hogging all of the cock."

She moved close to Alyssa and stuck her hand into her skirt. She began to rub her fingers up against her snatch through her panties, feeling how soaked the girl was. "I know you really want Jerry inside you. Isn't that right?"

She quickly moved forward and kissed Alyssa. She moaned as she forced her tongue into the sophomore's mouth.
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by CloneWarrior - 03-06-2011, 12:10 AM