Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
Now sitting next to his sister, Andrew had remained like that for the entire time Jessica explained the circumstances. He still couldn't wrap his mind around her sister transforming, but he was trying to. "So you're saying... Whenever you transform, guys wanna get laid with you? Even if it's us?" he asked, although it sounded a lot more crude than he had intended.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(02-25-2011 08:10 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Now sitting next to his sister, Andrew had remained like that for the entire time Jessica explained the circumstances. He still couldn't wrap his mind around her sister transforming, but he was trying to. "So you're saying... Whenever you transform, guys wanna get laid with you? Even if it's us?" he asked, although it sounded a lot more crude than he had intended.

Jess sighed. "That seems to be the case." She looked at Austin. "I can't believe I took his virginity..." She got up from the bathtub. "You believe me, right?" She just wanted to throw some clothes on and go to her friend Stephen's. She liked talking to him about her problems.
[Image: signature.png]
"You did... but he doesn't need to know that," he sighed, shaking his head at his own words. It probably was for the best though.

Andrew sighed again as he stood back up, and for the first time in a very long while, held his arms out for an embrace in front of Jessica, let alone their nudity, (Assuming that Jessica goes to hug him for comfort...). "I've never understood you, and right now whatever you're going through sure's some tough shit, maybe too tough. Can't think of any way to help you, sis..."

"This is hard to say, but I think I believe you."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess felt better in her brother's arms, despite their mutual lack of clothing. "Thank you, Andrew." She pulled away and looked back at Austin. "I'm going to ask Ms. Nell about the chemical tomorrow, but hopefully this won't happen again."

She picked up her clothing and started to throw it on, now that it fit again. "I'm going to a friend's house." She pulled her t-shirt over her head as she noticed Austin was beginning to move.
"Jess, you sure you should go out? What if you transform again in public?" That's what Andrew wanted to say. Maybe it was his pride as the elder (At least compared to Austin) brother, but it may as well been the fact Austin seemed to be stirring awake and he absolutely didn't want him becoming suspicious about finding himself in front of their siblings, all of them naked, having a pleasant discussion together.

He just told her: "Be careful out there, okay? ...ring if you need anything, sis." He tacked at the end, not being one for emotional stuff. With that, he quickly grabbed Austin in his arms and carried him over to his own room, where he did his best at dressing the clean, naked boy in a pair of his boxers before going through the trouble of putting him into his bed. Convincing the young Austin that he had fallen asleep playing a boring game and that they had to take him to his room for his nap would be easier than anything. Looking down at himself though, Andrew decided to rush to his own room to get clothed.

He only hoped Jessica knew what she was doing.

OOC: Of course she doesn't. That's why we love her Twisted

You think this time she might get a bit more confident when she transforms? I'd like to hear her talking dirty to herself, mostly about how much she loves her gigantic rack when she transforms, and would love to have a nice swimsuit to show it off~
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I'll try. By the way, you realize that I said Austin's 14, right? You're making him sound a lot younger than that... :P

IC: Jess thanked Andrew and headed out, putting on her sneakers as she headed out the door. She got in her car and drove off. Phew. I'm glad that's over. I really need to clear my head right now. I hope Stephen can help.

She pulled up to Stephen's house and got out, then rang his doorbell.
OOC: Wellll... Anything under 15 to me seems young. You did make Jessica think "I'm gonna mess him up!" during the foreplay of the rape scene though, thought we had some sort of consensus with the idea that all this was a bad influence for Austin :P

Just ignore it if it bothers you though. Doubt we'll be returning to more scenes with these two since your quest for goddesship over the world of sex's gonna bring you even further to different atmospheres~ I was thinking after Stephen she could actually try seeing if she can control it and go somewhere private where she'll swell again and then desperately try to find clothes that will fit, and when she does she'll just finally fall in love with herself XD

That'd be too hot.

<3

IC:

Jessica's friend eventually answered the door, opening it after noticing her car outside. Stephen smiled in greeting, but didn't take long to frown a bit at Jess' face, "Hey, you okay? You look sort of pale," he concernedly said, side-stepping to allow her entrance to his home either way.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I sent you an email.

Jess stepped in. "Yeah, sorta... I have something kinda weird I need to talk about." She walked over and practically collapsed on the couch. "First though, what did you hear about what happened at school today?"
OOC: Wow, must be me then. Most 14 year olds I've seen a really small... then again. I'm a single cm away from being 2 meters tall <_<

IC:

Stephen rubbed behind his neck in discomfort, unaware of what Jessica had brought over to show him, but definately feeling something wasn't at all right with her, which was easy to tell since they were best friends.

"Apparently," he began after closing the door behind them, "Three guys got raped inside the chemistry lab. Some girl the teacher had never seen before seemed to be responsible, but... they didn't find anybody when they searched there," he shrugged, not having been told the details of Jessica having been found there. Ms. Nell had actually kept her word as she had said she would.

"Can you imagine, though? A single girl, over powering THREE guys, crazy isn't it?" said Stephen with a small smile, trying to lift the atmosphere up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess sighed. "Do you honestly think it's possible? How the hell would a girl even manage to hold all of them and fuck them at the same time?" She got up and began pacing. "The truth is...the girl was me."

She explained everything that had happened at school and what had happened at home afterwards to Stephen.