Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
And as before, the two brothers that had just had their biggest orgasms in their entire lifes (Not to mention Austin's very first), they were knocked unconscious by the sheer force of their intense ejaculations, the afterglow craddling the boys into a deep slumber.

Collapsed atop their presently un-goddifying sister, both Andrew and Austin completely drifted away. Andrew's face lowering with Jessica's bust as it shrank.

OOC: How about she goes tell her best friend (And potential romantic interest that never really paid attention to her reciprocately) about this strange phenomenon?

If you get where I'm going with this :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I think you might be going a little overboard in saying it was Austin's first orgasm. I already mentioned him jacking off before, and just about every guy I know started jerking off at like 12.

IC: Jess struggled to sit up as she realized how sore her body was. Apparantly the inability to feel pain left with the transformation. She looked down at her body. So, back to normal again, huh? Do I have to cum every time in order to change back?

She sighed as she looked at the cum splattered on her legs and then felt her butt, groaning when she felt the sticky substance there too. "Well the shower was sure useless." She pushed Andrew off of her and stood up, then headed back over to the shower.

She grabbed the removeable showerhead and turned it on, spraying herself in an attempt to get all of her brothers' seed off and out of her. Under the pressure of the spray, Jess didn't notice that her brothers were beginning to stir.
[Image: signature.png]
OOC: Oh whoops. I had meant to illustrate it was the first time he had cummed by penetration. Must've lost my head somewhere along there and forgot to add that detail.

IC:

The one to wake up first was Andrew, who felt a splitting headache deteriorate his perspective, until he finally shook his head and managed to acquire some balance to his positioning. He looked at his surroundings, dumbfounded, but it only took him a little while to sink into the familiarity that were the lush tiles that made up the flooring and walls of their house's bathroom.

"What am I doing here...?" asked Andrew in confusion, although to no one in particular. He tried to stand up, but then noticed his butt was rubbing harshly against the tiled floor. He blinked as he realized he had no clothes on. "What the heck?"

With that, he also noticed his brother lay next to him, and upon the realization that Austin was in the very same condition, save for being asleep, as he was, he suddenly startled, way too scared to pay mind to the sound of the running shower. "F-fuck, Austin, what the hell happened to you? To me..." many things went over the 16 year old's head, but none that he could think of were good.

"W-we didn't... just..." Andrew had a hard time swallowing, the world around him had disappeared and only the cum-stained, clotheless, slumbering form of his younger brother could be seen or heard by his senses. "No, we didn't... please tell me we didn't..." he was gagging, tears welling up in his eyes as he grit his teeth. His speculation was driving him nuts with prospective guilt and responsibility, but he couldn't let himself break. For one, he had a reason to believe they hadn't had sex, as he couldn't remember anything of what he had been doing between the time they got back home and ate sandwiches to the moment he woke up.

But then again, he didn't have anything to say they hadn't done it...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess couldn't help but let out a high pitched squeak as she heard Andrew's voice. Shit! They're already up! She peaked a bit out of the shower curtain to see what was going on.
Andrew crawled next to the unconscious Austin. He swallowed again, feeling as if he had just tried to gulp down a rock. Reaching for a towel on a stool, he began clumsily cleaning his little brother. He noticed the cum on his crotch, but as his curiosity begged him to look, he was relieved that Austin's rump didn't seem to have been penetrated. That gave his heart a small rest.

After cleaning his unconscious brother up with the towel, he just discarded it on the side, figuring he should burn it later. Andrew had no idea what he should say, but he figured getting Austin to his room and try to remain quiet about what he had just seen, until at least he could find some sort of explanation, was the first order of business.

Finally stepping out, somehow still absorbed in his troubled little world, Andrew managed to carry Austin in his arms without a lot of effort, when he noticed their discarded clothes stewn about. He blinked as information condensed in his brain: They had come to the bathroom and stripped in the hall of it before actually having done whatever they had done inside. The naked boy then looked back at the bathroom as if to look for another clue, when his eyes widened as they met Jess' peeping face. He felt his heart sink as he almost dropped Austin.

"Jessica!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess let out a short 'eek' as she stumbled back against the wall. She had hoped she could get out of there before her brothers woke up, but it looked like she would have to explain what happened to Andrew. Great, now how do I tell him?

She realized she was completely exposed and attempted to cover her breasts and crotch, then stepped out of the shower. "I suppose you want an explanation for all of this, huh?" She pondered whether she should explain it slowly or just blurt it out. "Well, you guys kinda raped me..."
Andrew's eyes went wide as Jessica practically stepped out naked, "Cover yourself, damnit!" that was what he wanted to yell, but he was just as nude... and holding his naked younger brother in his arms no less.

The explanation made him blink, "We raped you? Seriously?" he half-smirked, "Stop fucking with me, Jess," he grimaced. Was this really the time to be spewing nonsense?

Austin seemed to be pleasantly sleeping still, maybe it was his age that made him not as strong as them...

But then again, what was Jessica doing in the bathroom, taking a shower, with THEM on the floor, covered in cum. Andrew shivered slightly, "C'mon, Jess, w-we wouldn't have sex with our own sister, get real. Tell me the fucking truth, what were you doing taking a shower while we were naked and unconscious, covered in..." a new possibility suddenly sprang in his mind.

He took a step back, "You didn't... you didn't rape us, did you?!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess' eyes grew wide. They don't remember a thing?! What am I supposed to say? She looked around for a towel, but there were none in sight. "H-how could I have possibly raped you? You're way stronger than me!"

She tried to think of how to explain everything, but she knew Andrew probably wouldn't believe her. He never takes me seriously. I have to get out of here before mom and dad get home. "Please, don't tell our parents about what happened."
Andrew's eyes widened, he had almost taken that as a confession. "Jessica... so are you saying that's what happened? You somehow made us have sex with you?" he said, carefully setting Austin down on the floor before he stood at the hall, blocking the exit. He wouldn't budge until she told him the truth.

"Tell me the fucking truth!" he yelled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess' eyes began to water. "How could you think I'd ever do that?!" She sat down on the edge of the tub and held her head in her hands. "Fine, I'll tell you what happened today!"

She explained how she had spilled the chemical in the classroom earlier and how she had transformed. She explained how the three boys had raped her and then forgotten all about by the time they woke up. She explained how she had transformed again while in the shower, and how they had walked in on her while she was fingering herself.

"I don't know what's going on, but I want it to stop!" She looked up with tears in her eyes. "Please, believe me! You know I could never hurt you, even if I wanted to!"