Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: I must've missed it in the rush of work. Sorry about that, my bad.

IC:

Unable to contain themselves as her arousal filled their nostrils, the pheromones only making them lose their rational mind to lust, the two brothers entered the bathroom while closing the door behind them. They slowly approached their naked sister while stripping their clothes. Even Austin suddenly seemed determined to spend some quality time with Jessica.

"Fuck, whoever you are, you're damn hot, I want those tits in my mouth," said Andrew as his nine (!) inch pecker throbbed in his right hand, which he was using to stroke off, getting it nice and hard.

Austin seemed quieter, but was immitating his brother and jacking his less impressive four and a half incher in his hands. They both seemed hypnotized, mindless lust-seeking zombies in appearance.

With that, Andrew practically jumped on top of Jessica, his upper body falling with all of its weight atop her voluptuous chest, which probably would absorb the entire impact and transform it into pleasure rather than any pain for her body.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess screamed as Andrew pressed himself against her. "Please, stop it!!!" She tried to cross her legs to keep from getting pentrated again, but Andrew had landed with his dick dick between them already, and her movement had only squeezed her legs around his member.

"What is wrong with you two?! It's me, your sister! You can't have sex with me!" She tried to push Andrew away but he was too heavy. She looked over at Austin, and blushed as she saw him jerk off his small member.
[Image: signature.png]
"Fuck, these tits are huge... So sexy!" moaned a horny Andrew as he pushed all of his weight onto Jessica, eventually toppling her and bringing himself down while positioning her in her side, her large, sexy ass exposed to Austin. While the younger man got on his knees to grab at Jessica's bulbous rump and squeeze it as if they were boobs, Andrew finally grabbed his sister's enormous rack and began squishing them together while using his tongue to lap at her deep cleavage.

The brothers continued squeezing her to get a nice feel for the goddess' body, their fingers roaming all over as Austin began to consider penetrating her well-shaped behind.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess began to moan in pleasure as her brothers felt her up. Her body was getting incredibly hot from all of the squeezing they were doing. "Please stop!! This is so wrong!" She tried to push Andrew off of her but he gripping her breasts too tighty.

I can't give in... This is too disgusting! Despite her thoughts, her body was focused on making her feel good, and she began to use her legs to jerk Andrew off, his dick rubbing against her outer lips. She moaned louder as she felt the hardened member against her skin.

She could feel Austin touch her behind, but she couldn't possibly turn to face him. She tried to cry out again. "Austin, don't! You aren't ready for this!"
But her cries for conscience fell into the deaf ears of her horny younger brother, who felt all the way up to Jessica's back before he eventually positioned himself with his rigid phallus just outside of her ass. Austin was holding her (relatively) enormous buttcheeks for support, mustering up all his strength (And more thanks to the effects of arousal) in order to spread them apart before he actually did it. With a insanely loud, somewhat high pitched moan of pleasure, the boy's small cock drove right into Jessica's perfect ass, stuffing it to the limits, spreading the previously unused, clean anal walls.

As for Andrew, he was absolutely fascinated by Jessica's tits, his fingers tugging on her nipples, his palms pushing down on the gigantic mounds. No matter what he did, Jessica wouldn't moan in pain, only pleasure. Those breasts were so big that someone of Andrew's petite strength couldn't do more than pleasure her, as it was to most males, her body had evolved to the point she was physically much more resilent than a normal girl her size, yet she didn't show any ugly muscle or hard developed fiber. The boy yelped, his massive cock spewing pre over her pussy lips, getting nearer by the second.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess screamed when she felt Austin enter her from behind. But the pain quickly subsided as her firm ass cushioned the blow. What the fuck is going on with my body?! She realized that her brother's dick was only turning her on more and she began to buck against him.

This also increased the speed at which her legs rubbed Andrew's member, and she could feel his precum spread across her crotch and legs. Her eyes watered as she realized what could happen. "Please Andrew, stop!! Don't cum on me!!" Jess couldn't fathom why guys were suddenly doing this to her. Especially Austin, whom she had previously witnessed freaking out and running away when she caught him with his pants down, was now screwing her sexy behind.
"So, fucking, good!" moaned a crazily horny Andrew, whose tongue just wouldn't stop covering Jessica's tits in his saliva, making her hot and even warmer with his drool. He even went as far as to bite down, not realizing it wouldn't hurt her but rather just give her a pleasant feeling stemming from her breasts, making her want those enormous things worshipped like they deserved to.

With her legs squeezing him further, Andrew simply had to slightly buck his hips, thrusting his member right into his sister's cunny, filling it with thick, long teenager cock. He moaned and shout out several incomplete or otherwise incoherent strings of curses as her perfect vagina vice-gripped him tightly.

Meanwhile, Austin had begun ravaging her sister's asshole with his small, but still considerably pleasurable dick, which in spite of being squeezed by the recently de-virgined tunnel was still being pounded in and out mercilessly, which would also send several hundreds of orgasmic jolts to Jessica's mind, enough for her to realize that her body was absorbing the rough treatments and would-be pain as pure pleasure. Her assets, while incredibly swollen and bigger, now were her biggest pleasure terminals.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess moaned louder as she realized the intense pleasure she was getting from her newly enlarged body parts. The feeling in her breasts was indescribale as Andrew continued to mess with them. As he bit down on one, she suddenly felt the urge to begin playing with them herself. [i]Oh God, what the fuck is wrong me me?!"

She groped herself vigorously as Andrew plunged his member inside her. She arched her back as the feeling in her vagina filled her with ecstacy. "Oh fucking God!!!" She screamed as her brothers pounded into her, her ass radiating the same amazing feeling every time her brother's 14-year old dick plunged back in. She could feel her orgasm approaching quickly.
With their energy being fueled in by her incredibly powerful pheromones, both boys simply continued to absolutely ravage their sister. Andrew just couldn't stop chewing on and squeezing her tits, his hips working like a jackhammer in the same way as Austin's in order to pound into her harder and faster with each passing second.

Eventually, the boys hit their orgasms, together, much like the other boys back at the school. Cum went both into her asshole and into her womb, although Austin's amounts weren't as copious as his brother's immense dick. Andrew's balls seemed to have slightly enlarged to unnatural sizes thanks to some sort of swelling they had suffered from all the arousal his body had taken in at once. As a result, almost a gallon of cum was ejaculated into Jessica's perfect snatch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess screamed in pleasure as her brothers blew their loads inside her. "Oh fuck!!!" She writhed in pleasure as the warmth from their seed filled her entire body. No, not again!

Their orgasms fed her own climax, and she arched her back as intense pleasure raced through her body. Juices flooded out of her cunt until her back finally made contact with the floor again. Suddenly, she felt the tingling feeling again, as her blurred vision alerted her to her steadily shrinking tits.