Join our server on Discord

Important! WAKE UP, LAZYBONES!!!
Exclamation 
Okay guys, I have been ignoring my group for awhile, I know. I've been busy with work, moving around, getting settled in, and the like. I'm sure we've all had stuff we've had to deal with.

Now that I'm in a bit of a comfortable place, my internet is turned back on, and I have gotten back into the RP groove, We need to generate some group traffic.

how, you may ask? it's simple. We start an RP!

But what about, you may ask.

You may, and that is a very good question. For you see, I have been running some ideas through my head, but none of them seem to pop. Nothing worthwhile enough to make into an RP.

Keep in mind, my fellow minions, this is only a suggestion. Feel free to chip in any ideas you may have, or any modifications you feel would benefit the story.

IDEA -

Ladydevimon, once again, has failed to defeat the Digidestined. Nothing new, right? Her data is floating aimlessly in cyberspace, residing in hives of darkness such as....4chan.(gimme a break). Disgusted with what she sees, but delighted in humanity's hatred for itself, she concocts a new scheme to bring the Digidestined to their knees.

From across the plains of the internet, the void of cyberspace, she pulls forth her own "Anti-Heroes", a group of maladjusted beings from across multiple dimensions, who seek power, vindication, revenge. All things she willingly promises if they accomplish one little task for her. Capture the Digidestined alive, with their digimon, bring them to her castle, and make sure they don't escape alive.

Cliffnotes -

- Ladydevimon defeated
- Makes a plan
- Gets bad guys(us)
- we hunt down the digidestined.

Now, you may ask, will there be sex?

But of course.

Guns?

If you want.

Furries?

you know it!

Now, the problem lies in that each of us will need to control at least one digidestined, as well as our own character, so that the RP will remain good. If this idea sounds good to you guys I'll type up something more concrete we can work on, and we'll go from there.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I'm in...oh and *hits you with a shovel* I was having a pleasant dream...wait do I still get Diva as my partner?

Diva: Of course.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Seems a little... Unorthodox... But wth, I'ma in! :3
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
will we be following some kind of theme? Like the demons lords sins or some other evil thing for each of us?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well, if we talking "anti-heroes", prob people like alex mercer, altair, ezio auditore, Beelzemon, black wargreymon, groggo from Zach bell, etc etc
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Oh. I misread for a bit. I get the idea now and I'm still in...soon as I get a tower and net.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Pretty much any character from bleach, the dude from infamous, the dude from starwars the force unleashed, maybe sly Cooper and the gang, the chick from stolen, The chick from mirror's edge, etc etc

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I don't think he means anti-heroes at all, I mean- the digidestined are the good guys, and we would be their enemies, so it means we're the bad guys. But seeing as our characters would be the main ones, we're more of the villain-protagonists than anti-heroes. Anti-heroes are basically just the heroes who are willing to do questionable things that may contradict the principles and otherwise "good" alignment heroes have, like the willingness to kill.

A perfect example would be The Punisher.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AntiHero More info.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Ma...AntiHeroes Sliding scale of anti-heroes for reference.

Enjoy being evil~<3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well, I posted this almost 2 months ago, back when my professional life was slowing down and I had the free time to RP. Now work is picking up, so I'm not as free to do anything anymore. If someone else wants to pick this RP up, be my guest. If not, you guys shoulda opened your mouths sooner.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Dude, I didn't notice this personally till now.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz