Join our server on Discord

Requests and Generosity..All for nothing?
People should at least learn to appreciate whatever was given to them; They should be grateful and learn to be content that someone worked their hands and fingers to death just for them~!

But noooo.. They are choosy! They don't damn enjoy it~!

Fudgit, I don't get mostly what I want. And do you see me whine, rant or complain about it?

NO I DO NOT!

Heck, I deal with what was given to me on the table. I am happy and content no matter how measly or its not what I want. It's the thought that counts! People nowadays should at least for pete's sake learn to be satisfied and thankful for things given to them rather than acting like a spoiled choosy and pampered royalty! They should stick in their skulls that it's better than nothing and being refused; AKA zero, zilch, nada!

If they can't deal with it, then they better find themselves another fanartist or whoever for all I care. I am starting to lose my patience with this. So much for being generous.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Requests and Generosity..All for nothing? - by SnK - 04-29-2011, 12:06 AM