Join our server on Discord

Requests and Generosity..All for nothing?
Personally, I don't take requests, because really, the only person who will fully appreciate your work is you... unless you're like crazy talented but don't realize it, but hardly anyone is.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Don't worry SnK! Even though I've never requested anything from you, I APPRECIATE YOU!!

I also appreciate that you trust us enough to share these personal woes. Some people just mull this over and keep it to themselves until it completely devours them from the inside out and they end up in an endless downward spiral of hopelessness and despair that just keeps going and going and going on and on until eventually it wears them down so much that they think wrong thoughts about ending all the desolation and lack of appreciation by- *gasps for air*

I need to use more commas. I'm no awesome artist with an original style like you are, or a really good writer like Boss, but I can relate with you in some real life examples, like when I did all the work for our group presentation because everyone in my group has the habit of not caring. I stayed up all night to make a powerpoint presentation, then continued it when I went to school at five (IT WAS STILL CLOSED) in the morning, and when it was done, I wrote a script for everyone to just read (because no one has any idea what to say), and then puked a lot before the presentation because I hate talking in front of people, I skipped breakfast, I lacked sleep, and I was nervous as heck (and full of energy drink)- all because I wanted to pass and they didn't. The teacher said she was impressed. What did my group mates say?

"Good job."

And left it at that. X3

I wanted to be acknowledged more than that for what I went through, but really, sometimes, there's no one to care. My friends online told me I did good, and it made me happy. Being acknowledged feels good.

So I appreciate you both, SnK, Boss. X3 Ganbare- and keep up the good work!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Thank you very much for inputting your thoughts and advices, everyone. I've thought of this much over for days and I feel better now.

And Clone, um...Normally I'm not after something from you in exchange for those two things you've proposed to me, but since you've asked and I feel you've shown genuine interest, so.. Sure, be my guest.

Though for now, please sit back and relax. I'll divulge the details for your written lemony goodies once I am done per item later on. :)
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
People should at least learn to appreciate whatever was given to them; They should be grateful and learn to be content that someone worked their hands and fingers to death just for them~!

But noooo.. They are choosy! They don't damn enjoy it~!

Fudgit, I don't get mostly what I want. And do you see me whine, rant or complain about it?

NO I DO NOT!

Heck, I deal with what was given to me on the table. I am happy and content no matter how measly or its not what I want. It's the thought that counts! People nowadays should at least for pete's sake learn to be satisfied and thankful for things given to them rather than acting like a spoiled choosy and pampered royalty! They should stick in their skulls that it's better than nothing and being refused; AKA zero, zilch, nada!

If they can't deal with it, then they better find themselves another fanartist or whoever for all I care. I am starting to lose my patience with this. So much for being generous.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
*Pat* We understand you. Leave the ingrates and stay with us. You got many fans here and they lurve all you do! X3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lets compromise, maybe you could do cheap commissions?
Urf, I know what you mean! An artist recently chose me to do a request for (because I was his 75th watcher on FA), and I was thrilled, so I asked him what I was allowed to ask for, and ended up getting a piccy of me and my mate's Fursonas snuggling. I waited patiently for months without pushing him or asking him if he'd done, because I have no right to. XD At least that's what I believe. I consider myself lucky enough that the artist is doing something for me for free!

The result looked nothing like what I described, and we weren't doing what I wanted, but I was very grateful for it anyway, and thanked him for it because, well, it was free! What was I supposed to expect? And the artist worked hard on it! He had lots of requests and commissions to do, and he still managed to complete it for me! I'm thankful for his hard work and effort! XD

You should be appreciated more, and people shouldn't have the gull to be ungrateful to you for your work. *Hugs* I bet if you showed it to us, we'd appreciate you a lot more than they would! XD Even though we didn't ask for anything! Your art is generally awesome and quite delicious eye-candy~<3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers