Join our server on Discord

Digimon School
A new school as open up for young, male digimon, so they can get used to the Digital world and know what is the real world.

Name:
Level: (In-training, Rookie, and Armor)
Looks like:
Attacks:

Name: Krad
Level: Rookie
Looks like: Standing 3 ft tall, looks just like a DarkVeemon but with blood red hair, and blood red wrists bands
Attacks: DarkVee-headbutt, DarkVee-punch, and Muit-punch
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Name: Maru
Level: (In-training, Rookie, and Champion)
Looks like: 4an a half ft tall, Looks like an Agumon but Maroon,Long guilmon looking Tail,Gabumon like patch on belly,Black claws,Has a pelt that wears like a shirt that's black and maroon but I'm usually not seen wearing it (So basically an Agumon,Guilmon,Gabumon crossbreed)
Attacks: Baby Flame, Blue blaster and Pyroburner.
[Image: mjamsig2copy.jpg] [Image: squirtle-signature.jpg]
Thank you gabu for what you did to my Avatar =3
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
(I'm going to get this RP started)

Krad slowly wakes up, looking at the clock on his nightstand. Krad got out of bed and goes have a shower. "It's going to be one of those days. Krad thought as he felt the warm water of the shower hit his well-tone body.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Since we live in the same house because of the school arranging our living i woke up a little out of it i walk in on you being in the shower "Eep Sorry Krad" i say with a blush as i turn around "i was thinking about having a shower too but i was a little out of it and i didn't think about knocking first!"
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Krad looked you Maru, blushing a bit. "It's alright, Maru." Krad said, fishing up in the shower and gets out, wrapping a towel around his weighs, walking over to Maru, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "The shower is all yours." Krad said, smiling.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
I Eep as you kiss me on the cheek blushing i panic, And make a very weird impulsive action as i reach grab you and kiss you on the lips and then i stop kissing you, Blushing a lot "S..S..sor..sorry Krad i don't know what came over me.." Not knowing your occupation, I panic more thinking i did something more hating how timid i am, I begin taking off my pelt to get into the shower blushing thinking about the kiss, Wondering what you will say next i wait for your answer before doing anything else...
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
"It's alright." Krad said, grabbing onto Maru's arm, returning the kiss on the lips. "You're a great kisser." Krad said as he walked out of the bathroom and into his bedroom to get dress. Krad's bedroom's walls are painted black and blood red, a black nightstand and dresser and blood red bed.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(He's totally gay i have finally found one and i have a chance with him because we live in the same house too!!)

I thought to myself speechless watching Krad wag his sexy tail back and forth as he left the bathroom. I closed the door to get into the shower i turned on the water to a hot temperature. Being a fire type i can stand the hot temperature. As the steam in the room got more dense,

I started thinking about Krad naked. and my penis started getting excited i blushed. As my pouch started bulging i looked down to grab it out of my pouch, As i start jacking off while thinking about Krad and me. I stop as i grab the lotion bottle. As i make it so the water from the shower isn't hitting my dick, I rub the lotion all over my shaft as i start jacking off again.. "Ohh Krad your so good at this" I say whispering as i imagine him sucking my full 9 inch hard dick before i knew it i was preing i snapped out of the trance i was in coming back to my senses,

(What am i doing? I can't masturbate while thinking about Krad) I thought as my dick shrunk back into the pouch i washed my body with soap, turned off the water, Got out of the shower. Dried off and put on my pelt, "Ohh Krad" I say as i walk to the door opening it to walk out of the bathroom..
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
"Yeah Maru, what is it?" Krad said, putting on his belt on his pants, showing his off well-form ass some more, walking out of his bedroom, looking right into Maru's eyes.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Shocked because i didn't think you heard me as i walked out i thought of something to say fast.."What do you think about hashbrown's and egg's for breakfast? and what are we doing today? it's Saturday we don't quite have to go anywhere today i think.." i blinked then i blushed again thinking about the kiss again, Wondering how many times it will keep popping into my mind.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers