Join our server on Discord

Warring Parrellels
((Ok, so basically this rp is about our Earth and a parallel one where furries, digimon, etc etc exist, cross paths and fall into war. I'm just giving you the basic idea before you read through the entire intro and then realize you don't like the plot.))
((Quick note. You can join and start replying on your first post, with your profile))

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Journal Entry #1, October 5th, 2013

It is the year 2013, and two parallel Earth's have been plunged into chaos and war. I can not talk for the other side... but for us it all started almost a year ago, I believe. It was December 21st, four days before christmas, I remember because I was in my usual anti-christmas depression. But anyway, small rifts began opening up all over the world, I mean they were everywhere, almost every street corner had one. When I say rift picture... something like a portal, but they look like they were cut in mid air by a rusted knife. Jagged, unnatural. All you could see through them was.... nothing... and I mean litterally, nothing. No temperature could be felt, not weight, no mass, it was so unnatural. You'd have to have seen one for yourself to know what I'm talking about... but... anyway.

So it started with the rifts, nothing could enter them, you could pass through them like you would air. Obviously people began freaking out, I mean, who wouldn't? However, soon you would be able to see vague moving shapes inside the rifts, like a t.v. picture slowly becoming clear. Over a span of a few days the shapes became more vivid until they were completely clear. Those moving shapes turned out to be other people, cars, etc. But. Something was... wrong with them, they weren't human, I mean they wore clothes and everything... but their bodies were more... animal like, feathers, scales, fur, beaks, fangs, claws. The whole deal. It was almost as if someone took animals and humans, threw them into a blender, and they were the final result. Some where even more strange, their bodies were composed of digital data, and they could live inside computers!

Strange no? Well it turns out those other people were just as interested in the rifts as we were, and just as confused by our appearances as we were with theirs. It didn't take long for people to come to the conclusion that the rifts lead to a parallel earth, because everything over there was exactly the same as here... you know, except for the whole "creature" thing. Then someone got the bright idea of walking into the rift. It turned out that they walked out one the other side, completely unharmed! Soon people, on both sides of the rift began traveling through, and both parallel governments tried figuring out a way to make things work while the scientists scrambled trying to explain what was going on.

To bad it isn't in our nature to make peace...

Our need for move living space, resources, you know... the whole package, fueled conflicts between our worlds. Then the smaller rifts began to close, leaving only the select few largest ones open, I believe there are only forty in the world open now. Panic began to spread between people who were suddenly caught on the wrong side. That combined with our selfishness started the war. By January 23rd, 2013 all hell broke loose. It was a scramble between the worlds to gain control of the rifts, troops and armed civilians poured through them. Both armies gained and lost a lot of territory the first few months. Captured people were sent to prisons or sold as servants or slaves. Slavery, it amazes me, it was outlawed in both of our worlds... but it started again...

There are patches of the worlds were the fighting has not reached yet, where refugees have fled to as their homes were destroyed...

I'm in one now... but you have to understand, when I say refugees I mean only refugees from one of the worlds... only humans are here... A one of the
others accidentally stumbled upon this place... The people, frightened, attacked... he was beaten to death, his body burned.

It makes me scared of what will happen if the others get their hands (or is it paws? Claws? Talons?) on me... sometimes I can't sleep at night.

I want my sister, or maybe my father... they would know what to say. They always had the perfect thing to say... If only they were still a-

Boom!

A ear splitting explosion rang through the compound. The human teenager who was peacefully writting in his journal moments before looked up with eyes full of panic and confusion. Slowly he closed his book, slipped it in his pocket, and stood up from his cot. He soon pushed his way outside. The cool autumn air was now blistering hot. Angry red flames scourced through the ruined streets, burning everything in their path. Humans were running everywhere in panic. The teen looked down the other side of the street to see a group of Others walking slowly down the street, guns in their hands, ammo belts, and other weapons wrapped around their bodies.

"No..." the teen took a step backwards, his eyes wide with horror. All the humans have already fled the area, he was the only one left. One Other from the group looked directly at him. Panic seized him. Without thinking he dashed back into the house. Maybe he could-

Strong arms covered with golden-brown fur wrapped around him from behind, the hands were furless however. Suddenly he felt his body being lifted up and slung over a shoulder. "No!" he screamed out in panic, slamming his fists against his carrier's back, definitely not human, he could see an a long, lithe, thin tail extenfing from the spine. What species was it from again? "No! Please! Let me g-" his words were cut off by a cloth being shoved into his mouth, a leather strap held in in place. Rope wrapped around his wrists and ankles, reducing his struggles to mere squirming and muffled pleas and shouts.

"I found one!" the surprisingly non-animalistic voice of his captor called out to the group of Others that were currently searching the other houses. A monkey. That was what that tail belonged to, no-wonder it sounded so human. "We should get out of here before those humans come back armed. I told you we shouldn't have used that bomb! We alerted them! Talk about low spoils..." the monkey spoke quickly, obviously panicking a bit, his furless hands tightening around the human's torso a bit out of reflex. "What do you guys think?"

((I'm just creating quick profiles right now, I'll come bakc and make them better when I have time))

Name:
Species:
Abilities; (Powers, etc.)
Appearance:
Orientation:
Position: (Sub/dom?)

------------------------------------

Name: Drake Marsh
Species: Human
Abilities; He can use mild telepathy and he has a strong ability with telelkinesis, however if he is panicked he cannot use them.
Appearance: (I'll add this when I have time)http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc187...kincry.jpg
Orientation: Bisexual
Position: It depends, but usually sub

Name: Kole Cerl
Species: Monkey
Abilities; He is extemely agile and limber, like all monkeys, and he can move surprisingly fast. But he isn't that strong physically, to make it easier for him he wears special bands of metal around his bicepts which create a field around him that increases his strength
Appearance: (I'll add this when I have time)
Orientation: Homosexual
Position: It depends, half and half.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
Props for great intro dude. I mean this in the most honest and nonoffensive way: y is it that most of the more epic sounding rps with some actual plot are in a group (like yaoi) that I'm simply not into? (frustrated grr) oh well. Once again, props for epicness dude.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Name: H@>< (Spelled "Haxx" in comon English. Pronounced "Hacks".)
Gender: Asexual (Though his form and physique, as well as voice and mannerisms are male, he lacks the primary sexual characteristics of one.)
Species: Digital Monster (Flamedramon)
Abilities:
  • Natural Flamedramon Abilities - He can use the natural skills and abilities of an average Flamedramon, and has a great resistance to intense heat.
  • Self-Digital Modification - Being a hacker and inventor, he thought up a way to print and use custom or original Digi-Modify cards to various effects, from giving him wings, access to another digimon's skills, temporarily enhanced stats, restoration, or weapons.
  • Scouter - With his this device (similar to the one' used in Dragonball Z in appearance), he can scan an area, object, or individual for information. It also allows him to connect to the digital space.
  • Cyber Uplink: Download/Upload - Using his scouter, he can link up to digi-space and upload all the information he has gathered for others to use. He can also request for data and download it. He can use it download things from information- like maps or mission logs- or even skills, like how to fly a plane, or how to perform a gastric bypass, or even learn martial arts.
Appearance: [spoiler=Haxx][Image: d6851a61f4a8ae84e5b0b524d7b47319.jpg][/spoiler] (Minus the armor). A tall, blue and white, smooth-scaled dragon, Haxx stands at 6'0ft, has a lean, slender-to-average build, and unlike regular individuals of his species, he does not wear his armor. He does however, wear a futuristic scouter/earpiece that he uses to access the digital zone, and a wrist mounted device similar to a digivice. The black leather bands he wears around his biceps and thighs are fitted with mechanical deck-holders that dispense any of the custom cards he requires by sending them commands with his scouter. He has no primary sexual characteristics. His irises are red.
Orientation: None
Position: Can go either way, depending on his mood.

Name: Goro, The God-Splitter ("Goro" means "fifth and enlightened son")
Species: Velociraptor
Abilities:
  • Ultra Dense Muscles - His muscles are compact, giving him a smooth, streamlined appearance, if they weren't, he wouldn't be able to move from how big they would be. Goro's extreme training has left him with monstrous strength and durability. He is also much heavier than he looks.
  • Master Swordsman - Goro has mastered the "Wargod Splitter", the "Five Sinners' Execution" and the "Moments in Hell" Styles of Swordplay, making him a formidable foe and an equal to those with guns. These styles are, however, very taxing on his stamina and muscles, and the heavy wounds he sustained year ago prevent him from fighting for too long.
  • Five Swords - He has collected quite a few legendary blades over the years:
    1. Wargod Stylus - A black wakizashi (Japanese short sword) with no tsuba (hand guard). It's saya (scabbard) is filled with magic ink, and when the sword is drawn, the ink coats the short blade and forms longer, thicker blade made of the ink. With his speed, he can use the sword as a calligraphy brush and paint Kanji (Complicated Japanese characters) on objects or in midair with rapid, fluid slashes. The ink itself doesn't do any damage when it strikes flesh, but the Kanji he paints yields various effects. With each character completed, he has to sheath the sword again. It is practically useless without it's saya, but does function like a regular wakizashi.
    2. Slicing Phantasm - A gray tachi (Japanese longsword with a curved blade and a tsuba. The blade is longer and slightly more curved than a katana's) with a tsuba shaped like a pair of mirrored S's. The blunt edge is solid, but slicing with the bladed edge will make it pass right through solid objects without damaging them. The damage appears when the sword is sheathed again, more accurately, when the tsuba clicks against the rim of the saya. If the sword is not sheathed completely, or not sheathed at all, it does no damage. It is completely useless as a cutting or slashing weapon without it's saya. The blunt edge can still be used to bludgeon.
    3. Doppelganger - A Zweihänder (German two-handed sword) that when drawn, after the second move, a silhouette of the user appears and mimics the last move the user did, and every move after that effectively making it a two against one battle. It is his only Western sword, and he wears it on his back. Is very heavy, so Goro's movements are slowed down.
    4. Force of Nature - A white chokuto (Japanese longsword with a straight blade, instead of a curved blade, like a katana, and no handguard) with a rotatable orb that changes color when moved, right between the blade and the hilt. While it is sheathed, the user can rotate the marble with his/her thumb, changing the color. Depending on the color, the blade's elemental affinity will be different when drawn. The elemental affinity can be changed by sheathing the chokuto and rotating the orb again. The colors are red (fire), blue (water/ice), yellow (lightning), green (wind) and brown (earth). When the orb is not rotated before the sword is drawn, it stays clear, and the blade will be a regular metal blade.
    5. Ephemeral - A light blue katana (Japanese longsword with a curved blade and a tsuba) with ornate swirl patterns on the saya, and an eye-shaped tsuba. When drawn, it cannot cut through or harm solid objects. Instead, it passes through solid objects harmlessly. It can however, cut intangible objects, like fire, wind, magic, or even one's consciousness. A purely defensive sword, unless was very creative with it.
  • Frightening Speed - Goro holds the title of "The Fastest Arms in the World", because of his constant training and swinging of swords. He can draw his blade, slash multiple times, and sheath his blade again, faster than an unaided eye can see.
Appearance: [spoiler=God-Splitter Goro][Image: 1252614760vader-san_sneakyzedfa.jpg]
[Image: 1294654727vader-san_zed.jpg][/spoiler] Stands at 6'2ft, he has really smooth, green (they appear darker or lighter depending on the lighting), fleshy scales, and a lean and very firm physique, with hard, solid muscles. Goro has icy blue eyes, and blue feathers on his head that go down the back of his neck and ends just between his shoulder blades. He has three-toed feet, each capped with a lethal talon. The talons on his big toes are far larger than his other talons. He takes pride in being a swordsman, and he carries five swords so they are always visible; two on either hip and one on his back. He wears a loose, comfortable white robe with a delicate blue flower motiff that reaches down to his knees, keeping the front open so he can feel the breeze. He wears wrappings around his lower waists and hips right down to his thighs, and an obi around his waist, over his robe. He has a nearly invisible cloaca on his groin where he hides his member and testicles. He also has a deep, diagonal, jagged scar running from his left shoulder down to his right hip.
Orientation: Bi-Curious
Position: Switch (both)

Name: Frisk E. Coyote
Species: Cartoon (Coyote)
Abilities:
  • PhD in Cartoon Physics - Understands and is makes use of Cartoon Physics. The effect of these physics also affect anything within a ten foot radius around him, or anything he's contact with.
  • Obeys the Laws of Cartoon Relativity - He has many restrictions, like him not being able to (directly) kill anyone, or being unable to perform sexually related acts (unless it was funny). He is also a "slapstick" toon, so he has to act according to what is funnier or what gets him hurt the most. This also gives him cartoonish naivete and gullibility.
  • Collars - He possesses three collars that change what kind of toon he is:
    1. Steel Spiked Black Collar - Turns him into a 7'0ft tall, extremely muscular "hero" toon named Might E. Coyote. In this form, he is dominant, but rather heroic, and usually comes up on top.
    2. Dark Red Leather Collar - Turns him into a gray-furred, more sinister looking version of himself in a tattered white labcoat, giving him the mannerisms of a villainous mad scientist. In this form, he is named Creep E. Coyote, and is a "villain" toon, and can do terrible things, though he is basically assured a 100% failure, as villains always lose in cartoons.
    3. Blue Nylon Collar - This gives him less cartoonish proportions and an overall less cartoonish form that stands at 5'0ft flat. His personality is the same, but he now has visible sexual characteristics, and a lot of the laws no of physics no longer apply to him. He is more vulnerable in this form than the others, and can be killed/harmed normally, though it still takes some effort to do so.
  • Relative Immortality/Indestructibility - As a toon, he can neither die or be permanently injured (unless it was funny at the time). He can only be realistically harmed or killed by using a mixture of acetone, benzene, and turpentine.
  • Access to the Acme Company Delivery Service - As long as there is a mailbox around, he can place an order for any of the virtually limitless Acme cartoon products, from the Acme Jet Boots™ to the Acme Fake Eiffel tower™. They are instantaneously delivered to him via delivery truck. He is limited, however by how much money he has, and can't purchase anything he cannot afford.
Appearance: [spoiler=Frisk][Image: bismarckh.jpg][/spoiler] (The little canine sitting on the hybrid.) Stands at 4'0ft, does not wear cloths, and has no primary or secondary sexual characteristics. His size, shape and soft, fluffy fur makes him rather cuddly and makes him a great pillow or a hugging outlet. Has deep violet eyes, and fur that is various shades of tan.
Orientation: Asexual
Position: None

OOC: Took hours to type all that and do research! XD I'll edit this post and add my reply to the RP later! Just tell me if you want me to change anything, or tone anything down! X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
((To johalt: Really? Wow, thanks. I sort of rushed at the end though because I had to be somewhere... Thank you though. I was thinking about making two threads with this rp, one in yaoi another in one of the other sections, but I'm not sure if I actually want to do that))

((To Psyco: XD You always make me feel pitiful by your awesome profiles. Everything seems fine/great. Post when you have the time))
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

OOC:

Aww, thanks Double D! X3 I absolutely love the plot to this! It sounds like an awesome movie plot! The movie version can be called "The Others"! :3

And don't let my profiles get you down! THEY ARE A CURSE TO COMPOSE. X3

-So from fear anything happening to all that work while I'm editing it, I'll just post right here! ^ ^

IC:

"Definitely shouldn't a' used that bomb." A blue and white-scaled, reptilian creature agreed, casting his disapproving gaze over at a short, furry creature.

"D'aww..." The little creature groaned in disappointment, it's ears drooping. It held what seemed to be about ten of those generic red dynamite sticks duct-taped together in one paw, the fuse was lit and sparks were flying from it. It pinched it's tongue with it's free paw and put the fuse out.

"Indeed the spoils this time around will be low," A quiet voice came from behind, and a green-scaled, scantily clothed reptile walked out of the smoke from the explosion, dragging behind him two unconscious humans by the collar in one hand, and holding a curious, transparent blade with a light blue hilt in the other. "What say you we take what we can and go? They are no use to us dead."

The blue reptile hitched his jungle camouflage-patterned army pants up, cursing a little. He was not used to wearing pants, but one of the Others' insisted that he did. What was there to hide? Organics were so fussy sometimes. "Well, let's see how many we can bag before we get outta here, eh?" He grinned, a card sliding out from a device on his arm. He grabs the card and swipes it on a device on his wrist. "Digi-Modify," He announced, glowing green 1s and 0s flashing around him as data solidified around his chest and on his arms. "Big Game Hunter!" He finished, and a semi-automatic rifle appears in his arms, as well as a bandoleer of tranquilizer darts around his chest.

"Guuuuys," The little creature, now leaning down on the monkey's other shoulder to examine the human's face. "You're being too rough! He looks so saaad!" The furry creature whined, and produced a sharpie from behind his back, drawing upward curved lines on the corners of the human's mouth. "There we go, much better!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
((Ha, "The Others" I like that idea XD
The reason Drake called them that in the first place because they are composed of so many different species. "THe others" have it easy, they can just call them humans *chuckles*))
((Hmm, I'm thinking of adding another character or two sooner or later... *ponders* ))

-------------

"...." The human slung over the monkey's shoulder eye twitched slightly when he felt the marker come in contact with his skin. "Mn owin' goo 'iww oo..." was his muffled response to the oddly short creature, his initial shock, rage and panic seemed to be gone.

"I..." the monkey looked back and forth between the human and the coyote,"... I think you just made him angry Frisk..." The teen then raised an eyebrow as if you say,'ya think?'

Boom!

Another ear splitting explosion rang through the area, one wooden structure house, which was on fire seconds ago, suddenly exploded, causing the whole structure to collapse. Something from within shot upwards into the sky before coming down with a clang onto the street. It was a metal husk of something, twisted and distorted out of shape.

The monkey let out a signature primate-like screech out of surprise, his bright blue eyes suddenly wide with panic. "Th-the fire must have found a gas tank," he stated quickly stepping back, his shoes crunching over a few pieces of glass shards. "I don't think we can-" he was cut short suddenly by two more screams of panic. Two humans, another teenage boy and an older women, mother and son? The two humans stumbled out of on the houses that just caught on fire, apparently they were still in hiding.

"More humans! Quick, we have to-" the monkey was cut short once again when the sound of wood cracking sounded from one of the burning houses. The side facing the street suddenly collapsed causing the burning debris to topple over and spill across the pavement, cutting off the group from the two fleeing humans. "Ok! Bombs, definitely a bad idea!" it was obvious the monkey was panicking now, his short fur was raised up on edge and he was hopping from one foot to the other.

Another startled screech escaped him as his human captive, who had gone limp with his eyes closed for the last minute or so, slipped from his grasp. The ropes that were previously binding his limps were now floating around in the air, followed by the makeshift cloth gag. He stood on the ground, his posture in one similar to one expecting an attack, his eyes closed, his breathing even.

"A psychic ! The human is a psychic!" the monkey screech yet again before lunging towards the human.

With one fluid move the human teen reached into his pocket, pulled out the book he was writing in before and.... threw it in the monkey's face. Needless to say the anthro was taken by surprise, and stumbled backwards with a book blocking his vision. The inanimate object clung to the monkey's face, even as he began clawing at the pages, trying to tear it away form himself. The monkey stumbled around in confusion, tripping over the toon and falling onto the ground, letting out muffled yells.

Then the human bolted, dashing between two of the Others to make his escape, panic once again shown on his face. The book fell to the ground with a dull thud, followed by the ropes and gag, the flow of psychic energy interrupted by the flow of panic.

----------------------

((Darn, I wrote way more than I meant to))

OOC: lol I love how you can say that in front of psycho XD
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(02-22-2011 04:39 AM)johalt Wrote: OOC: lol I love how you can say that in front of psycho XD

((Sssshhh! *flails* for me it is a lot! XD ))

Frisk beamed at the monkey and put his paws on his hips, puffing his chest out heroically. "Well as long as he's not sad, my job here is done!" He snickered, and fell off Kole's shoulder from the sound of the latest explosion. "That wasn't me this time! I promise!" He his paws around frantically.

"C'maaaan... this is starting out to be our crappiest run ever..." Haxx groaned and rubbed the back of his head, stroking one of his ear-like, dragon appendages. "Hey- THE HUMAN-!" He tried to point at the levitating ropes.

But it was too late. With a little 'eep!', Frisk was comically flattened by Kole as he was tripped on, sticking to the ground like a half-cooked pancake. And the human had fled.

Groaning, the blue and white scaled dragon slapped a three-fingered paw onto his forehead. "This day just keeps getting better and better!" He grumbled, and was about to sprint after their prey when Goro placed a hand on his chest to stop him, his sword still out.

"I will go." The swordsman said quietly, tossing the unconscious pair of humans he had at Haxx, who yelped and caught them, but was knocked onto his butt, just barely avoiding landing on his thick tail. "You guard my trophies." He added coolly, practically vanishing a moment later in a flurry of speed.

"Sh-show off!" Haxx grunted, shoving the humans off himself. "C'mon Kole- Frisk- let's see if we can still salvage this!"

With a blur, Goro appeared five meters ahead of the psychic, blocking his path. "Perhaps I have to put you to sleep too." He said, raising his sword, Ephemeral, in front of him.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Nole sputtered as The swordsman vanished,"D-don't hurt him!!" he yelled after him, but alas he was gone. The monkey lept to his feet. "Uh... right... salvage..." he looked around quickly, panicking again. "...How...?"

---

Drake stood short when the reptile appeared in front of him out of no where. He took a step backward as the sword was raised. "Leave me alone!" he growled, trying to mask his own feeling of dread. Then he did something strange, he closed his eyes and slumped his shoulders, his breathing slowing down. He had to keep control of his emotions... he couldn't let himself panic. With a deep sigh he raised his right arm up slowly until he was pointing at the swordsman. Slowly he opened his eyes, glaring at the other. the debris of ruined and burning building began to float in the air before all rushing and colliding right where, he thought, Goro was standing.