Join our server on Discord

Tekken- Julia Cuts Loose
Written by me and a dude that really loved Julia Chang named Bruce/JuliaAssLover from the VGBabes forums.

It was getting cold in Arizona due to rapidly arriving, September was usually a nice month. Everyone was outside of their homes, enjoying the weather, playing, or going on picnics.But some people were in their offices and homes still working. One of them was Julia Chang, a 22 years old young woman of Native American descent. ,she was in the labs she worked in and was still working, doing some experiments on her trees to grow. Though she already had reforested the Arizona land, the next day was the King of the Iron Fist 6 tournament in which she was participating to stop Jin and Kazuya's plans.

She had been working hard for a year now, both on her studies and on her training, as she was a gifted fighter with an amazing body. However, her quest has forsaken her of ever finding love, or the simple pleasures of a man most of her friends have enjoyed. Since the third Tournament and her hand in defeating the monsterious Ogre, she had decided to focus on her studies and never looked back. This particular day was the worst, since everyone she knew was out having fun and she was still alone with noone to share her company with. Feeling fed up, she shut off her computer and stood up, her hands resting on her ass, hidden in her tight form-hugging jeans. "I wish I had some recreation to overcome this feeling."

She sighed and decided to leave work for now and get back home to get prepared for the next tournament.She wrapped things up and left her lab.it was 5 PM when she was walking, with that perfect round ass shaking each time she took a step. Julia wasn't a fancy kind of girl, but it was incredible to see her figure. Despite being a bookworm she got a nice figure and above all a slim waist and a huge ass, at just the age of 22. She was wearing a really attractive dress which consisted of a dark grey knotted dress shirt with a white undershirt which covers her waist but was tight so it showed her curves. And her lower back was packed in tight grey jeans which showed even her asscrack somehow. It was really surprising to see a nerdy girl with a body like this. It had been 15 minutes since she started walking and reached her home.

She unlocked the door and got inside feeling so tired and alone. She had promised the spirits that her body and soul was for them and another fact was, she was really a busy woman and never had time to start a relationship. She got an offer from one of her friends which she couldnt accept due to her annoying work. Marduk, a popular wrestler, once asked her out. He was a giant and could have been fun for her but she had to refuse and told him to go some other time. It didn't matter how serious and devoted she was, her amazingly sexy body still had some desires.She put all her things away for the night and went to bed, lying facedown thinking about the upcoming tournament. Maybe she'd meet a guy there and... No. She shook her head. It was silly to think that and she still had so much work to do. She soon fell asleep forgetting about those silly desires, even though her body hasn't.

The next day she woke up at almost 9am, which for her schedule was pretty late. She quickly took her bag and some things as the tournament was going to start at 10am and it was a 45 minute drive. She got out of her house in the same clothes and called for a taxi. After 45 minutes she reached a 5 star hotel where all the fighters were staying. Julia got out of the taxi, paid the driver, and went in the hotel. She went to reception and the receptionist told her about her room.She went to the 3rd floor looking for room # 89. As soon she found it, she threw her things in the room and locked it. She then ran to the arena which was just next to the hotel, her firm boobs were jiggling every step of the way as she finally arrived. She found a seat in the female fighters room, which had a lot of other fighters she knew, such as Lin Xiaoyu and Asuka Kazama. They met each other, and all sat down as the tournament began.

The first fight was between Miguel and Marduk, and as she saw that giant she remembered what she missed out on. She felt curious what it would have been like if they actually went out. Or if they had actually gone all the way. The simple of that reminded her body of her basic needs, but her mind told herself to focus on the fight and her own upcoming battle. Marduk won the fight and after a couple of fights the announcer announced a match between Julia and Bruce. Julia went to the ring where Bruce was already waiting. The man passed some nasty comments on her but she never cared, all she want was to do was to kick his ASS. The fight began and Bruce was the first to attack and grab her, but Julia evaded his move and threw a powerful kick to the waist. The man grunted in pain and the crowd cheered. The savage kickboxer got angry and this time he succeded to hit the beautifl woman with a kick to the face. Julia grunted with pain and looked at him with eyes of vengeance.

Meanwhile, Bashi and Usako were finding their seats to watch the tournament. The tournament was right after payday, so they both had enough to pay for front row seats, some good food and special backstage passes to get autographs with the fighters. Usako was a hispanic man of average heright with short spikey hair, pointing forwards. he wore a black shirt with a dark red vest over it and grey jeans. He asked his friend Bashi, "So, who's your favorite fighter? I can't wait to see the match between Asuka and Xiaoyu. It looks like a close match." His friend bashi was almost 6 foot tall and looked somewhat like a muscle man, almost weighing 80kgs.He had short black hair and was wearing a white diesel shirt with dark blue jeans."My favourite fighter is Julia Chang, she is such a beauty... check it out! There she is fighting with Bruce. And man look at that ass... incredible".

"I wish...i wish i could meet her and....and....", Bashi hesitated to say it. He laughed a little and took a sip from his soda. "Fuck her? I doubt it dude, but hey, with those backstage passes at least we can get to meet her and get her autograph." "Oh really Usako..wow...that would be great man...at least I can touch her there...and jerk off on that thought and man I really want to fuck her... you think she ever got laid?" he grinned. "I don't know. She looks kinda like a geek. They never mention she has a boyfriend, and it seems she doesn't have any friends or family cheering for her." "Oh thats nice, maybe i have a chance then", he chuckled and took a bite from his burger...By the way, do u like Julia?", he asked as Julia knocked down her opponent. Usako munched on his fries, "I don't know. I guess. I do think Asuka and Xiaoyu are hot too. Julia does look really nice in those jeans though. I wouldn't mind spending a night with her." "Oh I see, Asuka is a nice looking babe too....she got those big boobs you know" Bashi winked. His friend chuckled, "I still think you're aiming way too high, bro. Let's just enjoy the fights."

The announcer declared the winner and Julia posed, as the crowd went wild. Aftewards, she left the ring and returned to her room."Hey man, Julia is going, shall we make a move?" Bashi asked. Usako shook his head at his friend's over-eagerness, "We should wait till the tournament is over. She still has a few fights left. And Asuka will be facing Xiaoyu next." After the matches were over a few of the fans with the backstage passes went to get their autographs. The most popular were Asuka, Xiaoyu, Paul, Eddy and Christie, so they had the longer lines. Needless to say, Bashi and Usako went to Julia's room. There the poor girl was feeling bored and heavily frustrated. She was almost glad she didn't garner too much attention. She had lost to Christie in the tournament and just wanted the autograph signing to be over so she could return home. It would be back to her life of science and research.

Bashi knocked on the door and let himself in. "Hello Ms chang, how are you?....we saw your fights, and you are incredible, though I didn't care your fight with Christie, she is a weirdo..but you are still #1 in my list" he grinned like a pervert. Usako elbowed Bashi a little and whispered, "get a grip man... Um, it's very nice to meet you in person Julia." Julia smiled at this and said,"I am glad you guys like me because I'm not very popular. I don't blame people since I'm such a busy woman....don't have much time for this fan stuff. And about christie, I'm kinda sad I lost that one... but I could never read her moves... Her and Eddy are pretty crazy in the ring.." Usako showed her his autograph book. "Well um... can we get your autograph Julia?" Julia smiled again and said "sure" with a pleasing tone and wrote her name in his book. After that Bashi did the same and Julia gave him her autograph. Bashi blushed and tried to work up the courage to speak, "Besides all that Ms Julia, I want to confess something, I....I always wanted to touch you.....cuz..umm.." he hesitated, "You're like my dream girl...sorry if it bothers you but...I just felt like saying it" He looked down and closed his eye, waiting to see what she would say next. Usako looked at him with a surprised face. "You'll have to excuse him... he gets kinda crazy around celebrities..."

Julia blushed a little at Bashi's words. She had gotten a few lewd comments in her life but not with the sincerity of her biggest fan. She wondered if it would be alright to just give in a little to her own desires, just this once. She had to admit they both looked rather cute, and since they were alone in her room, none of her friends at the lab had to know. "It's alright.." she told Usako and then re-adressed Bashi, "So what is your name? And do you guys have girlfriends?" Bashi looked up at her with a cheerful look and said "Well Ms Chang, my name is Bashi...I..I dont have a girlfriend, none of the girls attracted me since the day I saw you..." "Awww thats so cute Mr Bashi, and so kind of you to give me such importance". She was gettng interested in them more and more and. "Why don't you guys take a seat? I'm stuck here until everyone else is donw with their autograph sessions, so why don't you keep me company?" They sat down with her and had some pizza she had ordered for herself. She worked out constantly so she could afford a little junk food here and there. She stretched her arms back to unwind, thrusting her chest forward letting Bashi and Usako see just how busty she was. "My arms are a little sore from that last fight... Why don't you give me a little shoulder massage Mr. Bashi?" Bashi's eyes widened at that sight and came back to reality saying "OH! ....oh sure..sure Ms Chang, your wish is my command". Bashi went behind her chair and as he touched her shoulders, goosebumps traveled through his body...He finally touched his biggest crush. He was confused but was getting aroused too, as he was massaging Julia carefully.

Julia moaned and actually enjoyed having someone touch her. She could sense the desire he felt for her and let him work out the knots on her back. She decided it was worth a shot. The guys looked average enough, if things went out of control, she figured she could easily overpower them in a fight. She decided to risk it. Breathing heavily and blushing, she closed her eyes and said, "You can move hands a little lower Mr. Bashi... Set them right in front of me." Usako watched, being surprised she was totally getting into it. Bashi was surprised to hear those words...he looked at Usako and he gave him the thumbs up. "Oh....ok Ms Julia as you wish". Bashi moved his hands lower form her shoulders to her incredible chest and finally grabbed her tits with both hands. Rather than outright squeezing them, he slowly and softly started massaging them. Feeling their softness in his palms was so incredible and his 7 inch cock was already hard.

Julia gasped and moaned as she felt her breasts in someone else's hands. She felt shivers run down her spine and her nipples harden, poking through her shirt. As Bashi's hands rubbed her nipples, she moaned quietly and felt herself get wet. Usako saw this and slowly headed for the door. "I guess I'll leave you two lovebirds alone..." Julia would stop him, "No.. you can stay... Don't you also want me?" "Are you serious?" She nodded, "Yeah... I can't just play with one fan and leave the other one watching... While you're there, why don't you lock the door?" Usako nodded and locked it as Bashi continued to play with her breasts. Julia would then reach back and grab the front of Bashi's pants, rubbing the buldge already formed. "Wow... you really like me alot, don't you Mr. Bashi? He was tried his best to answer, breathing heavily as she felt his biggest crush fondle his manhood,"OH...uh..yes Ms Julia I love...you". Julia smiled and took a firmer grip on his cock, which was eager to be freed from his pants, "You love me? How sweet. How much so?" "A lot...." he stutterered as he felt himelf clenched tightly in her grasp.

Usako walked over and asked her, "So.. what do you want me to do?" "Take off my jeans... why don't you massage my thighs?" He nodded and slowly unzipped her jeans, while the girl continued to rub Bashi's cock, all while Bashi was still massaging her shoulders. Usako slowly pulled her jeans down, not an easy task as they were very tight. He also got hard as he caught glimpse of her sexy black thong, noticing she was already a little wet. Eager at the thought that they were actually going to fuck her this night, he started to run his hands up and down her finely toned legs.

Julia moaned lightly as she enjoyed her thighs being rubbed, as well as the shoulder massage. Since she was feeling up Bashi, he thought she wouldn't mind him feeling her up as well. He ran his hands up and down her legs, heading for her inner thigh and rubbing the crotch of her thong. She squirmed with pleasure and spread her legs, thrusting her crotch outwards, giving Usako easier access to her sweet cunt. Seeing that she didn't seem to mind and was actually pretty wet already, he moved the thong to the side, giving himself the first glimpse of her sweet wet pussy. He slid a finger inside her, making the moan moan intensely. As she felt get wetter with desire, she stroked Bashi's cock faster, measuring his length with her hand. "Mr. Bashi... I think its time you showed me what you got hiding there."

Bashi quickly said, "Y-yes Miss Chang.." As soon as he unzipped his pants, she reached her hand down his pants and took a firm grip. Usako continued to finger her and asked her if she didn't mind if he removed her thong. Julia nodded, as Usako gently pulled her thong down. She pulled out Bashin's cock and started stroking it. Spreading her legs to give Usako more room, he wasted no time in getting on his knees and leaning closer to start licking her sweet cunt. Julia's sexy body shivered as she felt a man's tongue taste her. She then remembered she had a hard cock in her hand and quickly pulled it to her mouth as she started to suck on the head. She didn't care anymore. She wanted to cum, and had these fans of hers eager to help her do it.

Usako licked her pussy with a passion and Julia sucked Bashi's cock with same love..Bashi was speechless at the moment with such pleasure he never felt before. Julia then started removing her grey knotted shirt, undoing the knot while still sucking Bash's cock. She quickly tossed it aside, followed by the white shirt she had underneathe. She was now naked before them, wearing only her necklass and her glasses. Usako drove his tongue deep into her tight wet cunt, as she also started to deepthroat Bashi. She moaned as loud as she could with 7 inches of cock in her mouth, but she knew she was going to cum soon. She was also eager to see if she could make her greatest fan cum too. Usako stopped licking to start fingering her, using 2 fingers this time. This made her squirm and moan loudly with Bashi's cock still stuck down her throat. She pulled out to ask him, "So you love me alot, doncha Bashi? Am I doing good?"

Julia didn't let him answer as she gripped his balls while his cock was jammed down her throat. She knew he was going to cum, so she sucked faster and harder on him. Moaning loudly, Bashi started to fondle her amazing tits, feeling them naked for the first time. Usako fingered her faster and started to lick her clit. Bashi grabbed and squeezed her tits, making her even wetter and closer to her climax. Julia's breathing became harder and faster as she was getting close to orgasm. She could barely make a sound since she was still deepthroating Bashi. She suddenly gripped onto Bashi's arms as she felt herself cum in Usako's mouth, making her body shiver and shake. She could barely relax as she soon felt the rush of Bashi's cum shoot down her throat. She gagged and quickly pulled his cock out of her mouth, coughing a little. Even though she spat some out, she still swallowed most of it. Usako finally stopped licking her and asked, "Are you alright there?" Bashi was in a daze after having cum so hard, the first time down a hot woman's throat, but soon snapped out of it upon hearing his friend's voice. "Yeah... are you OK?"

The Tekken Fighter calmed herself and wiped her mouth, "Yeah... I never came that hard before.. and Mr. Bashi caught me by surprise..." Bashi blushed, "I'm sorry Miss Chang... I didn't mean to make you swallow... I was so excited I forgot to warn you that I was about to cum." "That's alright... why don't you switch places with your friend and taste my pussy too?" Bashi's eyes lit up and he was excited, "Wow!! Really???" Julia nodded. Usako got up and walked over to her, unzipping his pants, "I hope I get to switch places too, cause I'm eager to feel my cock in your mouth..." Julia reached for his cock and started stroking the head, "Of course, I can't leave my other fan out.."

Julia smiled and grabbed Usako's cock. He was surprised that for a fighter she had such soft gentle hands. She soon popped it in her mouth and started bobbing her head back and forth on his thick length. Usako enjoyed her service and held onto her ponytail. By now Bashi had recovered from the intense orgasm and decided to also eat her out while she was still sucking his friend's cock. Julia was bobbing her head back and forth on the hard cock in her mouth. She has never done this before, but thanks to Bashi now she had experience. Bashi loved hearing the sounds she made as she was sucking cock, but decided to focus on the delicious pussy in front of him. He moved in, licking her sweet wet cunt, making her moan on Usako's cock.

Julia looked up at Usako as she started deepthroating him as well. She moaned as Bashi started licking her nice and deep, letting his tongue taste her sweet tight cunt. She then pulled most of it out and focused on slurping the head as she kept staring at Usako, her eyes now full with lust and anticipation. Usako looked at her and said, "It looks like you can't wait..." She smiled as she kept stroking his cock and admired how Bashin was eating her out. "You're right... I want it now. You can stop now Bashi. I want something else besides your tongue in there..." Bashi regained his breath, his tongue tired from working so hard, "You mean...."? "Yeah. I don't want to be a virgin anymore. Take me now if you love me so much."

Bashi was waiting foor this moment for so long and without wasting time said, "Sure Miss Chang... it would be an honor to be your first..." He moved in and slowly aligned his cock with her virgin entrance. He slowly pushed it inside her, making them both moan. Julia never felt cock inside her before and she eagerly thrusted forwards, wanting to take it all. Bashi was surprised at how tight she was and slowly pushed forwards until he made her take all of him, taking her virginity as well. The woman gripped onto the table, moaning loudly, "Oh goooooodddd..... It feels even better than I thought it would.." Bashi couldn't resist to have his idol mount him, so he quickly pulled out and laid back, inviting her to get on top. She nodded and slowly sat on him, slowly taking his full length inside her again. Both of them could only breathe hard and moan at how amazing it felt to be connected this way. She motioned for Usako to move in, wanting to finish her mouth service.

Usako walked behind her instead, getting a better idea. "What are you doing? You don't want to cum in my mouth?" the confused woman asked. Usako leaned Julia over some more and teased her other hole with his index finger. "No, I'd rather cum somewhere else..." Her eyes widened as he shoved half his finger up her ass. "What??? No!!! Not there!!! uuggghhhh..." To her surprise, she moaned as he started to finger her ass, "Yes there. You don't know how many times Bashi and I thought about fucking that perfect ass of yours... Now start riding his cock." Julia slowly rode Bashi's shaft in time with Usako fingering her. Once she was loosened up a little, she would feel his cock rubbing up against her hole. She swallowed hard as she realized what was coming. "Wait.. I don't think I'm ready for that..." Usako kept rubbing her ass with his cock, "Just bare with it Julia, I'm sure you can take it just fine." She gripped onto Bashi's shoulders, still riding his shaft as he he felt the hard cock behind her start to push its way in. She gasped and moaned in a high pitched voice as the head made its way up her ass. "oh my god... I can't believe it... I can feel it getting in my ass..." As she kept thrusting against Bashi, she felt Usako sink deeper into her ass each time, as he gave her time to get used to it.

Julia kept riding Bashi's hard cock as she felt inch by inch of her second lover take her from behind. Soon she felt all of it tucked firmly up her ass, giving her an intense kind of pleasure she never felt before. Completely lost to the intensity of having both her holes completely plugged, she moaned loudly as she kept thrusting to match her lovers. There were no words now, just moans and groans of the three of them, the two guys fucking the senses out of the woman they wanted to badly. Usako couldn't believe how nice and tight her ass was, and how easily it was taking him in each time. Bashi was lost to the intense pleasure of having her warm cunt grip and yank on his hard cock. Julia was driven wild by the intense sensations racking her from both sides. She never felt anything this good and was about to cum. Both guys could feel it and went faster and harder, rocking the woman's body back and forth, eager to make her climax. She was bouncing wildly now, being fucked harder than she ever imagined, her pussy and her ass full of hard cocks pumping relentless into her. She screamed as she finally came hard, making her body shudder with intensity. Her tight climaxing pussy soon brought Bashi to the edge as well as he shot his load deep inside her. Julia fell forward, lying on top of Bashi now, with her ass bent over, giving easier access to Usako, who continued to fuck her ass harder. All she could do was moan and try to kiss Bashi weakly, as she still felt his cock buried deep inside her, all while another was still pumping her ass. After another minute or two of plunging his cock deep inside her tight ass, Usako finally came hard inside her. He didn't stop until he pumped her ass full of cum, which surprisingly made Julia cum a third time. Her climaxing cunt surprised Bashi, squeezing a little more out of him as he laid helpless beneath her.Usako then pulled out and stayed on his knees for a while, trying to rcover.

Julia and Bashi were in each others arms, breathing hard and recovering from their shared orgasms. Usako went to get dressed and got ready to leave. "Well... it was alot of fun Julia... I hope that this wasn't a one-time thing.. I'd really love to do this again next time you're in town... For now I think I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." Julia was too tired to answer, as was Bashi, and Usako soon left them alone together. After a while, Julia slowly got up and pulled Bashi out of her, surprised he was still semi-hard. Bashi sat up too, catching his breath, "Thank you Miss Chang... I'll never forget this.." She smiled and played with his cock again, trying to get it fully hard, "No problem. It looks like you can handle another round. I still have time before I have to go... what do you say?" Bashi blushed as he hardened in her grasp, "Ok... but um..." She asked, "What is it?" "This is kind of embarrassing... but like Usako said... we both think you have a sexy ass... do you mind if...?" She blushed a little, her ass still a little sore from before, "....You want to fuck my ass too, huh? ....well... it did feel kinda good..." She was a little ashamed since she always heard girls that took it that way were slutty, but figured her fans would never tell. "Alright... but be careful... and also don't tell anyone..." Bashi nodded, "Of course. Noone will have to know what happened tonight at all." She smiled, relieved to hear this, "Alright... well.. um... let's give this a try..." She got on her hands and knees and turned away from him, her sexy perfect ass in front of his face, waiting for him to enter her. She braced herself, a little more prepared this time.

Bashi slowly and carefully slid his cock into her ass, finding her to have been loosened up from the person before him, making it so much easier. Julia moaned and let him enter her, finding it to be alot more pleasurable this time from the start. She gripped onto the carpet floor as she felt her lover enter her fully. Bashi moaned and felt how tight she was and started to slowly slide in and out of her. Taking it a step further, she started to thrust backwards against him, moaning at how intense it felt. Her greatest fan was surprised but started to move along with her, both of them matching rythym. As feelings of lust took over, Bashi started to go harder, slamming his hips agains her cheeks, rocking her back and forth, forcing loud screams of pleasure from the sexy Julia Chang. "Oh god!!! oh fuuuuckk.... keep going... just like that... aaahhh.... fuck.. don't stop Bashi..." He was more than happy to oblidge as he kept fucking her tight ass. The girl was in sheer bliss, surprised she could ever feel this kind of pleasure from something she once considered so dirty. She happily thrashed back against her lover, wanting it deeper inside her each time as she felt herself nearing orgasm. Bashi was also loving this, surprised how amazing she felt. He's been longing to fuck her perfect ass for years and was now finally doing it. Julia gripped tightly onto the carpet, almst tearing parts off it as she let out a loud orgasmic scream. Her sweet little hole clenched so tight it almost squeezed the cum out of him as Bashi also felt himself squirt one more time. Again, both of them fell forward, getting some much needed rest.

A few minuted later, reality sunk in and they both knew it was time to go. Julia got up and started getting dressed. "Mmm... I'm gonna need a shower before checking out... Are you alright there, loverboy?" Bashi was still off in his own world until his name being called out woke him up, "Oh.. um.. y-yes.. yes Miss Chang, I'm alright!" Julia smiled a little, "We don't have to be so formal anymore. Just call me Julia. Anyways I think we kinda lost track of time.. so you better go before you get caught.." Bashi started getting dressed as well, "Yeah.. good idea... um.. thanks for everything Miss... um.. Julia. I'll never forget this." She smiled, "I should be thanking you... I really... REALLY... needed that... and hey..." Julia then gave him a card with a phone number, relating to her business and studies. "I'll be dropping by on vacation later this year. Give me a call. We definitely should do this again." His eyes lit up as he took the card from her hand, "Really??? WOW! Of course I will!" Now fully dressed and adjusting the belt on her jeans she winked and teased, "You better. Anyways, I have to get my things ready to go. See ya." Bashi walked out, happy to have actually met his idol and actually be the first to make love to her. It was hard to believe it really happened, but he had her autograph and her card to prove it. This was a day he would never remember. As Julia also got her things ready, she noticed her ass was a tad sore, giving her some trouble walking normaly. It was a day she wouldn't soon forget either.
Huh. Not bad. I did not know you were a writer. Or that you were Hispanic. ...You're comics and pics aren't frequently in color.

But nice fic anyway.
(02-19-2011 03:15 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Huh. Not bad. I did not know you were a writer. Or that you were Hispanic. ...You're comics and pics aren't frequently in color.

But nice fic anyway.

Explains why Usako can speak spanish with Angel. But yeah, not my best writing. English isn't Bruce's first language so I had alot to correct with his part.
True. But yeah. That makes sense.
Lmao such memories. Maybe I'll write another one. It sure is faster than drawing them, lol.
Well, it takes just as much talent to me. Since I don't have any.