Join our server on Discord

Xros Wars "02?"
New outfits, Bagramon and Dark Knightmon still as main threats... And Yuu Amano now somewhat gets involved in the conflict.

So.. What do you think about this recent development?

Link and Credits.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(02-19-2011 12:18 AM)SnK Wrote: New outfits, Bagramon and Dark Knightmon still as main threats... And Yuu Amano now somewhat gets involved in the conflict.

So.. What do you think about this recent development?

Link and Credits.

I wouldn't call it 02.

First of all, 02 referred to the year that Adventure's sequel took place, 2002.

Second, in Savers the characters changed clothes and the plot changed greatly halfway through.
[Image: signature.png]
I wouldn't call it 02.

First of all, 02 referred to the year that Adventure's sequel took place, 2002.

Second, in Savers the characters changed clothes and the plot changed greatly halfway through.

Nothing to be fussed up about even if a bloke like me committed a blunder over something not serious like an anime speculation, ain't it? >: C

02 was also referred as the 2nd Season of the Digimon anime, as some referred Tamers, Frontier, Savers and Xros Wars as 03, 04, 05 and 06 respectively. I chose to call it Xros Wars "02" because I DAMN want to, even if it's going to be more or less shades of Savers on its 2nd half.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
02 is also a common use term for a sequel series. But this is awesome. Better start practicing the new clothes SNK.
(02-19-2011 02:48 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Better start practicing the new clothes SNK.

Who needs new clothes when I can draw them naked.
(02-19-2011 02:48 PM)UnknownH Wrote: 02 is also a common use term for a sequel series.

Not that I don't believe you, but what other series have used 02 in their titles?
None but that's why it's a fanon term. People have done fanart of Tamers 02 with Susie and Ai, and Mako. The other kids were dressed in older school uniforms. It's a Fan term.
While I don't hate the new outfits, I think Nene whent from sexy/hot costume, to cutesy/ pretty costume and personally I prefered Sexy Nene, but cute isn't bad. So apperantly Akari and Zenjiro are leaving? can anyone confirm this? cuz the last thing we need was for Toei to have wasted our time developing them into self confident, fleshed out characters, just to be booted of the show (not to mention we also don't need less girls ;>.>)
(02-20-2011 03:52 AM)UnknownH Wrote: None but that's why it's a fanon term. People have done fanart of Tamers 02 with Susie and Ai, and Mako. The other kids were dressed in older school uniforms. It's a Fan term.

And it's likely that the reason they even call it that is because Adventure's sequel was called Adventure 02.

If you can give me an example that wasn't related to Digimon, I'd more inclined to believe it's not just because people don't understand the name of the show.
Omega Shoutmon and Seig Greymon
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_fEB1SiTwM7I/TWAI17...52ABJr14U/
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_fEB1SiTwM7I/TWAI1f...Zwfi9Za2A/