Join our server on Discord

Restart
Yeah. Just make sure you don't lose, loan your phone out. heh heh
I have bulbapedia so I know about as almost everything the internet knows about the series. If I can't find it, it either doesn't exist or I misspelled it.
I treat my phone like my computer, anyone touches it and they lose all fuction in their arm. Update: I found out I function better on chocolate milk than on strawberry milk. As for the game, if anyone wants it I can release a sneak peak of what I have now.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Screenshots would be nice if you can.
I was thinking of an alpha but screen shots are good too. Either way, your gonna have to wait until monday.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
The OCA
Renamon's Army
My phones being stupid so I have to double post, sorry. Update, I have up to the first gym scripted and mapped, so you could play it til there if you want.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Well, I'll like screenshots first. It might be easier but some might like an alpha. Ask them.
Well Maahes wants an alpha so I guess I could release both, I'll work on it over the weekend but I make no promises on the quality of screen shots. As an update, I have maybe 3-5% of the pokedex in hentai, so if any of you have some pics they want to see in-game then send them to me.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
If you give me enough time I'll go about the interwebs and gather a whole HentaiDex. Probably just up through Sinnoh, but I can do it with enough time. If you could PM me any specifications for the pictures you want (style, color, no-color, solo, male pics, female pics, etc.), I can get started right away.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
You can get a good portion of Unova. People have been working on that since B/W came out in Japan.
okay, so i'm probably gonna have it all done by monday.
The OCA
Renamon's Army