Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 27
"Spada", actually, means sword, in Italian. X3 In Spanish, it's "Espada".

According to his wiki, he's a surviving "weapon" digimon, who as a digimon, has low fighting power, but as a weapon, has great power. X3 It is said that, as a weapon, if held by an Angel, will save the world, and if held by a demon, will destroy the world. I have sort of thrown away all my expectations for digimon power levels ever since Gaioumon turned out to be quite a weakling, but that still sounds impressive! X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Am I the only one who sees the 'Spada' as the "Spade" symbol from card games?

Also, sword. Him transforming into a lance. This obviously means he's insanely hyperphallic.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I thought about it too! X3 Then I had this little idea in my head about him being one of four aces. XD But the whole sword thing made more sense with his sword/butter knife thingy. X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(02-28-2011 10:53 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Am I the only one who sees the 'Spada' as the "Spade" symbol from card games?

Also, sword. Him transforming into a lance. This obviously means he's insanely hyperphallic.

No and Yes. And profiles tend to exagerate, for example, they put Yashamon as someone with "strength comparable to that of an angry god" but in the cards he is just of champion power level. Of course it could be that Spadamon power as weapon depends of who uses him, so a insane powerful digimon could really destroy the world using him.