Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 27
Sweets Zone, Sweet Tooth Digimon Battle

Not like the zone in the manga but that would be awesome.
This is different. Should be fun though.
Not to mention, high quality art style. Probably fanservicey too. Akari upgrades, people?

Also with Blastmon incapacitated, whom do you guys think Matadormon takes orders from? Lilithmon?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
We can only hope. ...What other females would be in here?
(02-15-2011 02:41 PM)UnknownH Wrote: We can only hope. ...What other females would be in here?

Maybe a Weddingmon as one of the Patisseries enslaved by Matadormon?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yup, artstyle's high quality, and fanservicey.

[Image: 02.jpg]
[Image: 20.jpg]

Akari got 'upgrades'

[Image: 13.jpg]

Anyone could assume that ain't icing on her face.

And of course...

[Image: xroswarsb_18.jpg]
Hhhhhhhngh.
Best ep so far? Maybe. It also has Coronamon. Which I like because those two are almost twins.
One of the best as for now, methinks.

Fanservicey and high quality art style, plus, the humor factor with the Iron Chef-esque parody and some following scenes; Dorurumon's pride and coolness image was 'ruined' in this episode and Cutemon is sure one hell of a singer, Hehehe. And, who can forget that very fluid and jaw dropping animation on the fight scenes between Giga WaruMonzaemon and X4. I think the art team here pulled all stops to make this an exciting and fun episode.

Matadormon may have the strangest taste buds to even try Akari's 'overcooked' Camote (Local term for sweet potato.) cake. But I guess his tongue sensed the love and warmth in Akari's entry underneath all those charred exterior. Hehe, Seems Mrs. Kudou's not the only one who's a culinary disaster with the flashback and all. (Complete with horror organ music.)
I cant wait to see fan art of this episode!
Everyone check Pixiv and Rule 34. It might have some.
(02-22-2011 03:06 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Everyone check Pixiv and Rule 34. It might have some.

It's a Nene one in paheal.net.