Join our server on Discord

Tips and Recommendations for when buying online?
It's my first time doing something like this and before I actually go through with it, I'd like to know if some of the more experienced users on here have anything to tell me that I might not already know about taking necessary precautions before commiting to pay for something that an online seller will send me.

I realize things will be different since I'm gonna be using MercadoLibre.com (Argentina's eBay), but I think the operations should retain some similarities since it's the same concept...

So, what should I know before, during and after an online transaction?

(Btw, the article I'm buying costs 150 pesos, which is around 35 or so dollars, just for your info)
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The most important thing for sites like this is the feedback system. Most sites such as eBay (And others like it) have a feedback system of some sorts in place so you can tell the good sellers who will ship a good product on time, from the bad sellers who will either be late or take the money and not send it at all.

Other than that it's pretty much a blind leap of faith when dealing with these types of transactions, you just have to hope for the best. Hopefully this helped a little.

[Image: DcSnowsBanner.jpg]
   ♦▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲♦
  ▐ Check me out on FurAffinity
   ♦▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼♦
Hmm... guess I'll have to take that leap, at least once. I really want that Acekard 2i...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No sabia que hablaras español amigo...
Como le dije que sí, que vive en Argentina.

Ha. Close enough but Translator plug in FTW.

And is that the AR eBay? Is that who I hear about. Not like the US eBay it seems. You can sell anything there.
Not ANYTHING, you would get in trouble if you tried to sell some things... like a soul...

and DragonMasterX, please check this:

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/MercadoLibre

I got most of my tips from friends and family who have used the service already~ With some luck, things will go well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amazon is a pretty reputable site too, though I'm not sure there's an Argentine version.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'm not sure. It doesn't have it at the bottom with the other countries.
Amazon is a cheater...