Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 26
Shoutmon, Proof of a King!

What do we get this week? Some new form of Shoutmon? It's possible.
And someone's gonna die it seems. Oh, well. Glad we knew ya but Xros Heart hardly knew ya.

Chibi Blastmons?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
[Image: Xros26_38.jpg?psid=1]

And.. I am wrong.

Poor Blastmon, though.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Ha ha ha. That is funny. Poor guy. But still funny.
(02-09-2011 02:40 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Ha ha ha. That is funny. Poor guy. But still funny.

Lol. He lost all of his 22 Code Crowns as well?

Anyways, I saw Tsuwamon, and he speaks ocassional english phrases. I'd laugh if one episode he'll say "It's showtime~!"
I heard he did. And Ha. That would be fun.
Haha, Indeed. Tsuwa and Kurata's Misami Kikuchi.

Okay, Blastmon survived, and seem to reduced to a head and of a side character-comic role. One can wonder if he can regenerate or grow back his body.
Without the Chaos Emeralds on his hands, I'm not sure if he can. Just give him so many crystals and maybe.
And two hundred years. Hehe.

Shoutmon and Lunamon sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

Next episode, Xros Heart goes up against Vamdemon's Spanish cousin.>XD And the art style's high quality and fan servicey episode, perhaps?
Maybe. Hopefully Lunamon is a girl compared to what people think of how she talks. I need to find some subs. Hopefully RR has them tomorrow.