Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 26
And that's the obvious answer to that. She'd have to be more humanoid to have those.
Hmmmm... Heeeey now. Nobody ever said Lunamon can't have an alternate form that she only shows when she's basking in the light of a full moon, right? Twisted
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(02-16-2011 11:17 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Hmmmm... Heeeey now. Nobody ever said Lunamon can't have an alternate form that she only shows when she's basking in the light of a full moon, right? Twisted

What do you mean? o.o

And Unknown her ultimate form is more animalistic, though she did have a few human-like characteristics, that is standingtwo legs, holding objects, and having breasts. Though I think her rabbit like design came from the japanese mythology as well. A god who controls the night time of the moon. Sometimes it makes mochi's.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
! *Metal Gear alert sound*

Forget the moonlight idea. Let's all remember the Blastmon shards she was covered in during the previous episode.

At night, we see Lunamon being a nice little girl having her nap, when several Blastmon shards start jumping out of everybody~ Remember? Well, let's rewind just a couple of minutes before.

Is it far-fetched to think that, before Shoutmon and Ballistamon went on with their training, the shards on Lunamon activated on their own and began taking control of her and her body? ;3

A pervert Blastmon clone uses its power to change Lunamon into a complete smokin'-hot babe hungry for sex, who stalks Shoutmon in her small, cute form to drag him away from Ballistamon, who's told to wait at the training area.

When together, the mind-controlled Lunamon reveals her new form to Shoutmon, who has no other choice but to please this large cutie. And, then... RAPE!

Or uhm, just hot sex. XP
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(02-17-2011 12:59 AM)tigerlily Wrote: And Unknown her ultimate form is more animalistic, though she did have a few human-like characteristics, that is standingtwo legs, holding objects, and having breasts.

What are you talking about? Dianamon is completely humanoid. She's just wearing an animal suit like the other Olympian Digimon.
[Image: signature.png]
(02-17-2011 11:26 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(02-17-2011 12:59 AM)tigerlily Wrote: And Unknown her ultimate form is more animalistic, though she did have a few human-like characteristics, that is standingtwo legs, holding objects, and having breasts.

What are you talking about? Dianamon is completely humanoid. She's just wearing an animal suit like the other Olympian Digimon.

I was talking about Crescemon sorry. ^ ^;;;
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(02-17-2011 01:58 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: ! *Metal Gear alert sound*

Forget the moonlight idea. Let's all remember the Blastmon shards she was covered in during the previous episode.

Or uhm, just hot sex. XP
There we go. That's our H-fic for the episode. Thank you DMX.
Blastmon? *shudders*

Nin.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Well, think of the shards as spores that mindlessly cause Lunamon to become horny and starved for sex. Doesn't have to be Blastmon's brain inside of Lunamon. I can see how that'd be ugly.

Plus, Lunamon gets a large body! With large breasts and booty included. <:3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(02-17-2011 10:41 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Well, think of the shards as spores that mindlessly cause Lunamon to become horny and starved for sex. Doesn't have to be Blastmon's brain inside of Lunamon. I can see how that'd be ugly.

Plus, Lunamon gets a large body! With large breasts and booty included. <:3

....I rather have Lunamon with Shoutmon not Blastmon. Even though Blastmon is funny but that would be gross seeing Lunamon with Blastmon together. And I don't think Blastmon IS that interested in Lunamon.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)