Join our server on Discord

Escape of the Cryptids
Tentaclus roared again, then retracted all of his tentacles. He stood up, appearing humanoid once again, and walked toward John. "What are you doing here? Why are you interrupting what I'm sure would have been quite a good fuck?"
[Image: signature.png]
Dark shacks his head. "No, I'm staying here. I never run from a fight, even if the odds are agnest me." Dark said, putting his firsts up, ready to fight. Dark looks into Chris' eyes. 'There is something there that I like...but I can't put my finger on it.' Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Come now, come now, there's no reason to be like that ...besides, you and I both know that dude with the sword would've beaten you to a pulp had I not shown up" said John, smiling up at the monster before him. then his face suddenly became very serious. "But that's not the real reason I'm here, you're right ... You know my policy; and besides that, I need some information from you..."
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
As he saw that the human boy wasn't leaving, Tentaclus realized he couldn't win. "Fine then! Save your virginity! But I swear I'll be back!" He turned to John. "And you. If you want information that badly. You'll need to find me when I'm in a better mood!" He quickly jumped to the back of the room and out of the window.

As he landed outside, he shifted back into his human form. It appears I'll have to come up with a new disguise.
[Image: signature.png]
"Typical." stated John. He "resheathed" his knife, then turn to inspect the other two. "Are you alright?" he asked them.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Dark sighs a bit as he walks back over to his clouths to put them back on, looking at his precum cover shirt before he puts it back on. "You know, I'm going to follow him and kick his ass." Dark thought as he leaves the restroom, he turn and looks at Saburo. "Thanks." Dark said as he runs outside of the school, looking around for Chris.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
[School]

Groaning, Saburo returned to his position. He couldn't just leave, even though it is the most rational thing to do against a cryptid. But hey, maybe they could kill this one? The look Dark-San gave the Cryptid though... it then occurred to him... and he smacked himself on the forehead. He kept his thoughts to himself, and the sword's blade collapsed back into itself as he tucked it into his belt. "I am fine, Cryptid-San... but... I don't understand. Why help us?" He asked. It was a valid question.

Before he could get his reply, however, Dark-San had run out and no doubt gone to do something regrettable. But no matter. The cryptid before him was more interesting at the moment. It had saved them, yes, but what if it had only saved them for it's own?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"I would appreciate it if you did not call me that," John replied as he put his glasses back on, and the world returned to normal. " I know exactly the implications that calling carries, and I left that path a long time ago ... I would prefer to be called John. As to the reason why I saved you, well, probably for a similar reason as to why you tried to save your friend over there: I know that Dourga well, and believe me, there is a decent chance he may not have survived that, and life is such a terrible thing to waste; believe me, I would know..." his voice began to trail off, as if deep in thought. This didn't last long however, as he started again "the fact of the matter now, however, is that your friend is chasing after that thing." at this point he looks very intently at the sword-wielding boy in front of him. "you noticed that look in his eyes too, didn't you?"
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"I am sorry, John-San, I will not call you that. You have my gratitude." He bowed at the reformed cryptid politely, the way they showed gratitude, or apologized in his country. Saburo shut his eyes and sighed, nodding as John-San asked him if he saw what he had seen. "Yes, John-San. It is most troublesome, but perhaps the cryptid has charmed him. We must... how you say in this country... Cock Block him, unfortunately." He said, struggling to word his sentence properly. He still had some issues with pronunciation.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
John returned the bow, then heartily laughed at the young man's comment. "No, I don't think so... Tentaclus is many things, but 'charming' is not one of his abilities." though i would not put it past him to learn some knew tricks since last i truly saw him. "Whatever your friend has chosen at this point is likely of his own volition, and will likely have to discover for himself. I'm sorry, but there is not much I can do... If your friend wishes to get himself raped, then that is his choice, and I cannot interfere." he pauses. He thought about asking the teenager about his friend, but decided against it. "however I do know this: I meant what I said before; if I had not shown up, you two would have easily beaten him to a pulp; if you chase after him now, while he's still recovering, and you both fight him, I'm almost certain you will defeat him." he then begins to look around the room. "the real problem, I think, is that there is at least one more here somewhere... Possibly even more dangerous than that one." he said, gesturing to the window Chris had jumped out of. "I have to at least make sure he's not causing any trouble - hell, for all i know he might've turned over a new leaf since last we met. Either way, the choice is yours, and it would be emensely grateful if i had you to help me around this dammed maze. Trust your instincts, they know what to do, and will often perceive things long before your mind. Yours has been right on at least two occasions this day: how about we go for three?"
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz