Join our server on Discord

Escape of the Cryptids
For a brief moment, Sam couldn't help but frown and narrow his eyes. The first name didn't really ring any bells, but the last was a word only his kind used. It usually meant something bad.

His hand lifted, then grabbed the last bite of the cheeseburger and ate proceeded to eat it, not before downing the last of his coke, "I'm afraid you might have the wrong person," he finally said, his attention shifting to the busty bat exiting the bar, his conversation with the cat woman having distracted him from her scene. "I've to go now, as I already arranged plans with the lady over there. Forgive me if I'm being rude," with that, he stood up and made sure to leave several bills to pay for the food and drink. Turning his gaze to the girl, he added: "If I see anybody that resembles me down the road, I'll be sure to send them down here. Keep an around for them, 'kay?" he smiled.

With that, the disguised cryptid made his way out of the restaurant, and upon exiting stood beside the voluptuous bat, "Seems like you got off early," he casually said, looking down at her with a smile. He had already checked the bat's hips, and he was ever so horny now, "She's going to be a very tight fit. Perfect," had he been in his original form, he would've already licked his own lips with his long, reptilian like tongue.

(School)

*Static until Casey posts, I guess*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Chris screamed in pain as his appendages were severed. "What the fuck?!" Who the hell carries a sword with them to school? He turned to Saburo, slowly transforming into his true form. His skin turned leathery and green. His fingers and toes became clawed and his shirt and shoes ripped open.

He lumbered over the Asian boy. "You made me lose my prey!" More tentacles grew from his back and moved toward Saburo.
[Image: signature.png]
Dark hit the floor as he stands up, looking at Chris's true form than he looks like Saburo, shacking his head. "No, I'm fight with you." Dark said, grabbing his pants, taking out a pair of brass knuckles, putting them on, standing beside Saburo. Dark took a punch at the tentacles that were moving to Saburo.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
[school]

There! Something's transforming not far from here! thought John as he raced down the hallway. Sounds like it's coming from over there! I hope I'm not too late! he then quickly entered the men's washroom. "Hey, Dourga! Why don't you pick on somebody your own size!"

[diner]

Drat! Nothing! Not a single lead. Should I follow him anyways? ... Maybe Im the one getting paranoid here... candy thought disparagingly. no, if John, or whoever he was, taught me anything, it's to always trust your instincts... And every single one of them tells me something's about to go down real soon...
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Edited to add in johalt's post

Tentaclus roared in pain as more of his tentacles were taken out. Despite having so many appendages, the Cryptid was not adept at fighting multiple opponents at once. Dammit! They both have weapons!

The Cryptid jumped to the opposite end of the bathroom and attempted to hold them off while thinking of a plan. "So boy, aren't you at all embarassed that you're totally exposed in front of your friend here?" Despite the current situation, Dark's nudity was keeping Tentaclus' hardon from going down.

Tentaclus' eyes grew wide as he heard a very familiar word. He looked down at John as he entered the bathroom. "What do you think you're doing here Daka?!"
"Get your friend out of here, I'll hold him off!" John said to the Asian-looking boy next to him, as he started fiddling with the device on his wrist. "What does it look like? I'm saving lives!"
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Dark looks at Chris. "A bit, but I will still fight you." Dark said as he looks behind him, looking at John. "You are also one of them, right?" Dark said, talking to John, keeping one eye on Chris.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Tentaclus roared in anger, completely forgetting about the two boys. He focused all of his tentacles on the daka in front of him and began to charge forward again.
"...Of him, no ... Of his origen, yes ... In fact most would not come to that conclusion so fast ..." John said, now eying the one Chris had been attacking more closely, studying him. "...however I think you will agree that this conversation should be continued at a later date ... Right now, you two should get out of here while you still can. Run! Get as many people as you can! I'll take care of this one!" He then promptly "drew" what would appear to be a small knife from the device on his wrist, and then, just at the right moment, side-stepped the the charging mass of tentacles.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
[School]

The tentacles were easy enough to cut through than he thought, even with his blunt sword, bu Saburo kept his guard up, holding his weapon with both hands in a traditional Kendo stance. "Yes, that kind of was my intention, bakemono!" He stated firmly, knocking the tentacles aside with swift strikes of his sword till the new-comer arrived. Nodding, he pulled his coat off and threw at Dark. The new-comer was not human either. "Daku-San, let's go!" He made a grab for Dark's wrist so he can guide him out the bathroom, panicking slightly. What if that Cryptid had a grudge on him from now on?

[Diner]

She smiled up at Sam and pushed herself up, dusting off her plump, supple rump off as she did. "Sure am! I see you're done meeting up with your friend!" She grinned a little flirtatiously. "So, I'm all yours for about five hours, we got lots of time... got anywhere you want me to show you around here?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers