Join our server on Discord

Escape of the Cryptids
Dark lean agnest a wall, crossing his arms over his chest. "Nothing, but we have heard news about other cities and town getting attack by monsters called Cryptids." Dark said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Chris' finished his stream and shook his penis a bit. He chuckled for a second, then started to turn around. "So, ever seen one of these 'Cryptids'?"

He turned to face Dark, leaving his 9-incher hanging out of his pants. His tentacles began to protrude from his back, though not far enough that they were visible from the front.
[Image: signature.png]
"No, I haven't." Dark said, shacking his head as he looks at Chris. "Don't tell me...you are one of them, aren't you?" Dark said, looking at his 9 inch cock a bit, than into his eyes.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Chris began to laugh as his tentacles grew to full length and shot forward, gripping Dark's arms and legs. He stepped closer to Dark now that he was sure his victim wouldn't move.

"I almost feel bad for doing this, seeing as how kind you were as to aid a new student." His penis hardened completely, causing it to rub against Dark's chest, staining his shirt with pre. "Now, let's see what you've got hidden in here." Two of his tentacles fiddled with Dark's belt, then pulled down his pants and boxers.

Chris licked his lips as he examined Dark's member.
Dark struggle agnest the tentacles that grab him, looking into Chris' eyes again, feeling his cock rubbing agnest his chest. Dark blushes a bit when his 5 inch unercted cock came into view. "What...do you monsters...what with us?" Dark said, unable to do anything agnest him.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
[Diner]

Ayla had gasped and dropped the tray with the hooded customer's order on it when some kind of high-pitched noise filled the air from out of the blue, causing her to quickly cover her hypersensitive ears and crouch down on the ground. What the hell was that!? It didn't last long, however, and just as suddenly as it started, it became silent again. Ayla staggered to her feet as one of the waiters rushed to her side.

"My god- Ayla, are you alright?" The short, Jack Russel terrier asked, helping her pick up the broken glass. "What happened?"

"Nothing, Kurt- I'm alright, I just had a- sudden headache." The bat shook her head, her large ears flapping a little. She smiled at the other customers who had turned to see if she was okay, assuring them she was fine as she pulled the back of her skirt down to hide her lavender panties. Her coworker continued to make a fuss about her as she mopped up the spill, and eventually, he had convinced their manager to let her off early, because he knew that she was claustrophobic, and perhaps being outside the small diner would help.

As fine as she was, she was relieved to be let off early. She gave Kurt a hug and put her coat on as he placed Candy's order on her and Sam's table in place of Ayla. The batgirl sighed disappointedly and gave the white-haired man a longing look as she exited the diner. Maybe she wasn't feeling well at all, but he did say he'd wait for her. So instead of going off, she sat down at the sidewalk and waited for him to finish. Maybe he'd still want to go out with an 'interesting person from town' when he was done chatting with that person who knew him after all.

[School]

Saburo relaxed a little when Thomas-San had accompanied Jessica-San, as he was a big person, and at the very least, they could watch each other's backs. He looked up at the boy who had asked him for assistance, gazing into his curious red eyes for a moment. It was not unusual to have a new student this late into the year- okay, it was suspicious. He was about to answer when Dark-San, normally a lone wolf, it was a little strange for him to volunteer himself so readily for the new boy. Perhaps Dark-San already knew? Maybe he evaluated the situation and figured he would put up more of a fight than Saburo did? As expected of Dark-San!

He waited for them to disappear out in the hall before he got up and tailed them stealthily. Training with the HiStars has taught him never to go alone, especially when things got suspicious. He brought his backpack with him, where he kept his collapsible, telescoping training sword. It was blunt, sure, but it was durable and heavy, and he could use it to defend himself rather proficiently. He would defend Dark-San with it if his suspicions were correct.

He followed them to the men's room- and sure enough, Dark-San's struggles were heard. He cleared his mind and pulled his sword out of his backpack, waiting for the right moment to strike.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Chris grinned. "I assumed we conveyed our needs greatly through our attacks in the past." He moved close to Dark and wrapped his hand around his soft member. "My race has spent millions of years trapped inside a hell on earth with absolutely nothing to do. We suffered great hunger and thirst. We were forced to interact in an overly crowded environment. We could do nothing but masturbate for all those millenia."

He began to jerk Dark off as he continued his story. "We did it so much that it became useless. We were unable to feel the warm embrace of orgasm any longer. No matter what we did we were insatiable. Then you idiot humans released us! You gave us an outlet for our desire. Now we merely seek release. You ask what it is we want with you? Why, we want to fuck!"

He laughed again as his member continued to rub against the boy. His tentacles removed Dark's shirt, allowing Chris to play with his nipples. "I wonder, how experienced are you? How often have you made use of this beautiful piece of meat?"
Dark listen to the story as Chris wrap his hand around his cock and start to jack him off, he couldn't help but moan a bit, feeling his cock going hard under Chris' touch. Dark looked at Chris, now naked in front of the Cryptid. "No...I haven't done anything with my cock yet." Dark said, wondering a bit what he wants to do with him.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Chris laughed again. "You're so naive." He continued to play with Dark's member. "It's really too bad. With your looks, I'd assume you have quite the macho reputation. I wonder what everyone will think when they lying naked in a puddle of your own cum."

Chris dropped his own pants, feeling more free without the clothes. "Tell you what, I'll let you give me a handjob and then a blowjob. If you do well enough, I won't penetrate you."
[Outside Bathroom]

Hearing his, Saburo decided that there was no time left to lose. He rammed his shoulder against the door so it flew open, and charged inside. Tentacles- tentacles all over Dark-San's limbs! He let out his kiai and struck at them with quick, simple, but powerful strikes, hoping they had nerves in them that allowed them to feel pain. "Daku-San, hayaku- run!" He yelled, keeping his training sword raised at the tentacle monster.

How nostalgic.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers