Join our server on Discord

Escape of the Cryptids
OOC: ya know what the worst part of all of this is? This happens directly after I say "I think I'm gonna cut back on editing" XP
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Sorry about not posting in a while. I've just been really stressed and I didn't want to have to focus on an ongoing plot for a few days.

IC: Jessica snapped back to reality. "Whoa. Sorry Thomas, I drifted off for a second there."

Jess closed her locker and leaned back against it. "I didn't get much sleep last night. Thunderstorms tend to keep me up. Though it wasn't just the storm... I could have sworn I saw a kid standing outside my window at one point, but he was gone when I looked back."

Jess looked around as the kids rushed to their first classes. "So, it looks like I'm off to see Doctor Smith. I don't suppose you want to come along?"

-------------

Chris listened in on his prey from around the corner. So, I guess I wasn't as cautious as I thought last night. Chris had been scoping out the town in his human form for the past few nights, looking for some good fucks. Well, I doubt she got a good enough look to recognize me.

He turned the corner and started across the hall.
[Image: signature.png]
John "materialized" just inside the school.
What a nice school... Good sturdy foundation... If all goes well this place might last another 30 years without needing repairs... Impressive, he thought.
Now, what happened to- suddenly he froze, and began to sniff the air.
There's only one creature that can make an odour like that... Gin.
Suddenly, he grinned If those two find each other this could get interesting... Their rivalry goes back at least twenty years... That might buy me just enough time to figure out a way to get some of these people out of here... I had come for answers, but those can wait -- life before knowledge; I won't make that mistake again! I should prob continue to keep an eye on this one though, this "chris" as he calls himself now... No telling what he might do to that poor lass... Now where the frell did they go!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"You have half the name right," responded Sam, relaxing back on his chair. He looked unimpressed at the cat woman, his hand taking the glass of coke before he took another sip.

"I'm also a newcomer to this town. I don't believe we've met yet, but the pleasure's mine," he gently smiled, nodding to her, "Would you like something to eat? It's on me," he raised his eyebrows, smiling even more friendily all of a sudden.

(School)

"Thunderstorms, huh?" Rogan looked into Jessica's eyes, she did show the signs of sleep depravation, "Maybe you're just too tense. But there's not enough worrying with those things," he quietly spoke, nodding to her, "If you're feeling vulnerable, then maybe we should get together with the others and try to set up a camera, or maybe some sort of trap to keep them at bay."

With that, he shrugged and turned around to the hallway, "Yeah. Just a hunch, but this sounds sort of sudden. I'll go with you, Jess," he said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess grabbed Thomas' hand and headed down to the principal's office. She had always felt the need to be in contact with people while moving, as if they were somehow lost without her.

She reached the door labeled Doctor John Smith and opened it, stepping inside. As she looked at the man behind the desk, her vision blurred a bit before clearly seeing Dr. Smith. "You called for me?"

-----------------

Chris cursed quietly as Jess and Thomas rounded the corner, leaving his sight. It looks like I'll have to find someone else in the meantime. He shifted his boner again, trying to avoid any unwanted attention, and headed toward the nearest classroom.

He noticed Saburo at the head of the room and walked up to him. "Hey, I'm kinda new here. I don't suppose you could help me out a bit. Could you possibly guide me to the mens' room?"
Dark notice the new kid as he stands up, walking over to them. "I can help you. Just follow me." Dark said, moving a piece of his hair out of his face, looking at Chris as he starts to walk out of the classroom, crossing his arms a bit.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Chris grinned as the boy motioned to follow him. Well, it looks like today is my lucky day. He seems to be physically superior to the Asian boy, but he'll still be no match for me once I've got him alone.

He started to follow Dark out the door. "Thanks for the help. This place is more confusing than I expected." He shifted his now hardening member to the side of his leg as he looked over Dark's body. "So, I'm Chris. What's your name?"
[diner]

"oh I'm terribly sry, you look so much like him... Now, I know this is a stretch, but... You wouldn't have happened to have seen a man by the name of John Daka (ooc this a ref to my other char)" at least that's what he called himself last we met thought Candy. "We came to this town together, but we got separated along the way..." this'll remove any shadow of a doubt; no self respecting Dourga, conscious of it or not, would fail to at least raise his guard up a notch at the implication that a Daka might be around, and then he'll get paranoid, then he'll make a mistake, and then... He's mine... If he really is human, then the name will mean nothing... Or I could get really lucky -- he's human AND he's heard of John... Though I've never been that lucky in my whole life

[school]

Why do they always have to make these things like frelling mazes! And they never have a single map -- ever! thought John as he searched the school. I could track their energy lines, but I could only recognize chris's well enough to get anywhere, and who knows how many others there are overlapping it, there's no guarantee i'd even notice it; and besides, everything within half a mile with decent senses -- not just these blunted "feelings" these humans have -- would know exactly where I am, like a beacon, and there's at least two of those somewhere in this school... However... If they know I'm here that'll throw them off, they'll start looking for me... And that will make it very easy to find them... Alright let's give it a go. John then removed his glasses, and suddenly the world changed: little glowing "wisps" and "threads" filled the hallway; each of the rooms was filled with many bright, pulsating "spheres"; and everywhere, everything seemed more vibrant -- the shapes, colours, sounds, aromas, all seemed like someone had turned the settings on a television from sd to hd. now, where to begin...
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Anytime. It's a little confusing for new people." Dark said, looks over at Chris as he walk to the men's restroom. "The name is Dark." Dark said, walking into the restroom.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Chris stepped in after Dark, letting the door swing closed behind him. He stepped over to the urinals, and unzipped his pants, letting his massive member finally get some air. As he began to take a piss, he started up a conversation.

"So Dark, anything interesting happen around here lately?" As he was facing the wall, Chris couldn't help but grin. How I love to toy with my prey.