Join our server on Discord

Escape of the Cryptids
Ooc:

Name:Jason Smith
Penis/Breast Size: Doesn't have either is a cunt boy
Affiliation:None
Appearance: http://www.e621.net/post/show/97629/bott...-pose-solo
Personality: John once was the principle of the local school before cryptids started slowly invading the town. He has been driven totally insane by his tormentor Gin. He no longer knows what sex he is originally. At the moment he believes he some sort of androgynous female; because of his masculine body. He been so addicted to Gin touch that by the time the monster got home his body was shaking from the with drawl symptoms.

What do you think of my new character and my future character idea that I have pmed you about clone?
----------------------
Ic:

Gin was sitting behind the principle desk or what was formally was John Smith's desk, till he sexually tortured the dragon into telling him everything about his life. That was shortly before the beginning of the school year. The one thing he loved about his glamor was that it caused people to see what they wanted to see not what was real. So as long as people thought he was normal or someone else his disguise was nearly perfect except those who had erected mental barriers around their minds.

The cryptid wonder if he should now try to get few of the students under his sway like he had started with the faculty. He went through the student files till he came upon Jessica's Avery's.
He grinned as he saw her picture she would be a fun conquest and the fact she got fucked by a cryptid willingly would cause her little resistance to disperse. He told his secretary to call in Jessica Avery when class's started. A moment later a female's voice could be heard over the intercom calling for Jessica to come to the principle's office.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dark walk into the classroom as he heard Jessica's name over the intercom, blinking his eyes. 'I wounder why Jessica is called into the principle's office for?' Dark thought as he walks into the back of the class, taking his seat as he start to think about the monster attacks that are reported all over the world. 'Cryptids are what people call them...and they are attacking humans...I just hope that Jessica is going to the principle's office for the reason that we are defending ourselves for that reason.' Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: let's see...(mumble)...carry the 4...that would mean it's either psycho or clone's move...or somebody else's...
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Relaaaax. X3

IC:

Saburo stopped reading the the passage in the book they were interpreting to listen to the intercom. Nothing out of order. Students were called into the Principal's office all the time. It could've been something personal- perhaps a member of Jessica-san's family has been attacked? He hoped that wasn't the case, but it was very possible.

But despite the normalcy of being called to the Principal's office, there were cryptids about, and no one could be trusted. It was the new student code to never walk alone. He gave Rogan-San and Dark-San a significant look, as if asking them if they were going to accompany her. It was also a look that stated that if they didn't, he'd do it himself. What a pain though... this book was really interesting.

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

"Will that be all, sir?" Ayla repeated, making sure the old man who had placed his order heard him the second time, tapping her little notepad.

"Yes, thank you honey." The old man smiled, lifting his cup of coffee with such shaky hands that the chiropteran waitress was certain she'd have to come back to him with a rag. She sighed and looked out the window. There weren't many people out anymore, even on a bright, sunny day like this. Thanks to the cryptids, business for the diner she worked in was steadily slowing down to a crawl.

Ayla straightened her uniform and made sure her skirt was high enough to expose as much of her thighs as she could, but low enough to just barely cover up her panties. That always garnered more tips. "I can't wait till my shift's over..." She sighed as she made it back to the kitchen, sticking the post it notes with the customers' orders on them above the counters so the cooks would know what to make. It was typical boring day, despite the roving bands of mutant rapists. This city was boring.

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

A lone pickup truck drove on the hot, barren highway toward the city, heavily dented and with lots of paint chipped off, and the back covered with a desert camouflage tarp. The driver's furry arm hung out the window, drumming it's clawed fingers on a dent on the door.

Denver stopped his pickup at an abandoned gas station and stepped out to fill up. The coyote peeked through the dusty glass door to check the inside the station, and when he saw that it was empty and ransacked, smashed the glass door with his elbow and reached inside to unlock it. He tipped his cigarette box over his paw and shook it. Nothing but little remnants of tobacco sprinkled his paw. He was dying for a smoke.

"Shoulda' grabbed a pack before I left Bravado..." He grumbled to himself gruffly as he rooted through what was left of the merchandise.

He had been on the road for two days now, having escaped from the overrun city of Bravado with his pants still around his ankles, just barely keeping his ass virginity safe. The latranian man let out a cheery whoop as he scored a slightly crushed pack of Marlboros. Lights. Bleagh. It'd do for now. He never should've picked up smoking, it was such an inconvenient habit.

Back outside, Denver held an unlit cigarette stick in the corner of his muzzle as he filled up, having replaced his torn pants and shirt with a pair of denim shorts and a form-fitting white shirt that he got from the station, and it showed off the powerful physique he got from the long years in military training, and all the childhoods spent in camps. Summer camp, boot camp, hardcore baking camp- you name it, he probably spent at least a year in it.

Finally, it was time to go. Chewing on some jerky and finally lighting his cigarette, he continued on the road to the next city. Just ten miles left, the sign he drove by said in bright, cheery font. The cityscape in the distance didn't look too bad. Looks like the cryptids didn't overrun the place yet.

He put his glasses on and scratched the crusty fur on top of his head, matted with dried sweat from he heat of the sun and being chased and having all sorts of fluids splashed on him. When he got into the city, the first thing he was going to do was take a shower.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hearing the intercom speaking, Rogan began to suspect the motives behind this call. "Bell just rung, first period's starting... Not abnormal for someone to be called at this time but can't shake this feeling..."

Turning his gaze to the corner connecting the classroom hall with the way to the principal's office, the brown-haired young man noticed most students had already begun entering their respecting classes. Returning his attention to his team's leader, Rogan asked her: "Are you going?"

(Diner)

Sitting at a table, enjoying a simplistic cheeseburger, Sam delighted his view with the sight of Ayla's exposed thighs. She had a nice, tight-looking butt. The transformed cryptid had chosen the form of a much smaller (than his original form) young-to-adult human with white hair, and had opted to dress himself in red and black garments, easily noticeable by looking at his trousers and black shirt, and black and red jacket.

His slitted blue eyes, hidden beneath black sunnies, followed the sight of the waitress. He hungrily bit down a good chunk of the cheeseburger each time she swayed her hips. His hand eventually raising and subtlily waving to her. Once he had gotten her attention, his finger pointed down to the empty glass which once had contained some cold coke. He wanted a refill.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
[Diner]

Ayla smiled at the customer in dark clothes and sunnies cheerily, and made her way over to him, her round hips swaying as her heels clacked quietly on the floorboards. He was rather handsome, she admitted to herself, even when she couldn't see his eyes. His peculiar white hair only added to his charm, and she couldn't help but wonder whether it was an artificial color, or a genetic thing.

She grabbed another glass of iced coke from the kitchen counters on her way to his table and replaced his empty glass with it. "Anything else, sugar?" She asked, holding her notepad up with one hand, and her pencil between the fingers on her other, which rested at her hip.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Now that you mention," Sam smiled, extending his arm over his table as if offering Ayla a seat, "I'm new in town. Haven't had time to meet up with the more interesting folks around here. You definately look like one to start with," he took a sip of his coke and then looked over to Ayla: "My name is Sam. What's your name, gorgeous?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: sry bout the massive amounts of edits in my posts, if anybody's actually noticed... Difficult to figure out how I actually want to do this...I think that this is the last major edit I'm gonna haveta do...at least for this stretch

IC: the heavily hooded figure entered the cafe, taking a quick servalence of the surroundings
I'm almost certain that's him...but there's a decent chance it's not... He smells a bit off, sure, but I can't even tell if that's his natural one, or if it's one of these artificial ones these people keep going on about... There's only one way to tell for sure... should keep an eye on him...something tells me this is about real ugly real fast... it thought, as it took a seat at a table fairly close to the door, but still close enough to the other table as to be able to watch and hear everything that went on...
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
[Diner]

She smiled a little wider and giggled to herself, covering her mouth. What a charming guy he was! And new too. But as much as she wanted to go out and show him around because she was just so bored out of her skull, she had to decline. She playfully tapped her name tag, however, just over her perky left breast. 'Hi! My name is Ayla', it read.

"Sorry, my shift don't end till later, but if you can wait right there for about fifteen minutes, I can get my boss to let me out early, alright?" Ayla winked at the handsome stranger, and walked over to the new customer, a hooded and rather shifty one. "What can I get for you, sweetie?" She asked, taking out her notepad again.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
IC: "one tuna fish sandwich and a glass of warm milk pls." said the figure eyes still half fixed on the person with sunglasses at the other table. "actually, is there anything you can tell me about that young gentleman over there...I feel like I've seen him before..."
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz