Join our server on Discord

Escape of the Cryptids
(02-13-2011 07:03 AM)johalt Wrote: ...would a sentient mecha work? Cause I gotta couple ideas for those...
In fact while we're on that subject, what the frell is a dues ex machina?

A deus ex machina is a solution to a problem that is completely unexpected and comes out of nowhere.

And it depends, can the mecha have sex?

By the way, I realized I meant to change something in the rules. Anthros are okay too, as long as they aren't aligned with the cryptids.
[Image: signature.png]
Ok, here we go

Sentient machina
Name: candy
Description: http://www.aerisdies.com/img.php?a=2602&n=543#img (shes the one on the left; found this one day; this actually looks almost exactly like her; link may or may not work, just go on aerisdies, it'll be there, somewhere...) basically looks like an anthropomorphic calico cat (think koboshi from let's meow meow, except more cat-like...better yet think bagi with a white "underbelly" and black and orange stripes and splotches on her back, the top of her head, and black and orange, mostly black, stripes on her tail, and, you know, more "house cat" than "puma"); independent (sort of), loving, a little self centered, but someone you would not want to be without in a fight;
Breast size: let's say 34C
Abilities/attributes: (note: "enhanced" is relative to human standards) enhanced vision, esp. night vision; enhanced hearing; enhanced sense of smell; enhanced reflexes; soft-walk (makes no noise when walks, and almost none when running); much faster than a normal human; high acrobatic skills; front paws are still like paws, but have opposable thumbs so she can grip; retractable claws on hands and feet; can switch between bipedal walking (upright) and walking on all fours; eye-shine; highly developed "sixth-sense" (think "my spider senses are tingling" for those of you who don't know); has some natural ability to see onto some of the other more closer planes of existence; fairly proficient fighter, and an extremely proficient hunter; very strong for her size, but nothing "out of the ordinary", so to speak; "cat's-eye-hypnotism"; "always lands on her feet"; Etc etc
Personality or other: excellent at stealth and acrobatics, almost ninja/assassin like in here capabilities (this mostly from her feline side); loves to be loved and the center of attention; very intelligent and cunning; very "playful", but is usually hides behind seriousness when she needs to focus on the task at hand; she is an extremely sophisticated and advanced creation, with all of the brain capabilities (as well as many other such capabilities :3) as both a human and a feline. May or may not be aware if "what" she is exactly, though my other char def suspects it in anycase. Whatever the case, I'm sure I'll work out most if the details(ie personality specifics, etc) as we go on. Oh, and she can drive a motorcycle (though is not exactly a "biker chick")
Perhaps we could have it where she is the one my char is looking for? Idk
How does this sound?
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Alright, I guess we'll get started. If anyone wants to add one more character, feel free.

IC: Jessica stepped off the school bus and rushed into school. She wanted to make sure she was safe inside for now. Recently, the Cryptid attacks had been getting closer to Jess' city, but not directly in it yet. While there was no formal curfew yet, everyone was still wary to be alone outside.

She walkd down the hall to her locker and took out her books for first period. She had planned to meet with some other kids during free period to discuss forming an offensive against the Cryptids, but for now she wanted to stay quiet about it.

-------------

Tentaclus looked down on the school building from a nearby rooftop. "It appears the people of this city are far more intelligent than others I've visited. I can't simply drag someone into an alley here. They're always in groups and most are armed. I'm going to have to be more clever."

He shapeshifted into a teenage boy and jumped down from the rooftop and headed for the school's entrance. He shifted his hard nine-incher so it wouldn't be as visible through his pants.
Duh duh duh sry couldn't resist nice start I love the premise you've built here epic job dude
I don't honestly think I can follow that up at this point ... The power of epicness compels you XD (minor nerdgasm) shit...
Ok, I should prob ask this now: so, whose turn is it? XD
Ps I should prob take the time to ask if there is like a schedule for this or something...cause for me, other than weekends/otherwise stated, I will prob only be able to do this from...damn time conversion...about 9:00 to 12:00 pm site time...though on weekends it might be closer to all day (though not all night) depending on what's going on, so yeah
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(02-13-2011 07:55 AM)johalt Wrote: Duh duh duh sry couldn't resist nice start I love the premise you've built her epic job dude
Ok, I should prob ask this now: so, whose turn is it? XD
Ps I should prob take the time to ask if there is like a schedule for this or something...cause for me, other than weekends/otherwise stated, I will prob only be able to do this from...damn time conversion...about 9:00 to 12:00 pm site time...though on weekends it might be closer to all day (though not all night) depending on what's going on, so yeah

It's not any specific person's turn. Anyone can post next, as long as there aren't two people going back and forth for an overly long amount of time.

And there isn't any specific timeframe. Post whenever you want.
OOC: k, just keep breathing... Here goes

IC: on another rooftop not far away, a figure clad in a black hooded cloak, pants, faux leather sandals, and a red shirt watches the two figures intently. Soon, the figure holds out his left wrist, and begins to talk into it:
"target tentaclus following female, usual intention seems imminent. Why did I even choose this guy to follow? Right, cause he's my only lead to what happened. *sigh* I hate mondays. I think it's time I paid that old "friend" a visit. Besides, I've let this happen one time too many as it is *clenches fist*"
The figure puts down his wrist and seems to "vanish" into the shadows.
meanwhile, on the other side of the city, another figure stands, this one in a fully hooded coat, so much so no facial details can be seen. The figure stares at what appears to be some sort of cafe; not many people in there...an old man...some sort of...bat? I thought the furries were killed off by the humans, or at least went into hiding after the human's ancestors got arrogant after the Great Sealing...and...is that?...no, it can't be...but still... thought the figure, as it entered the cafe...

OOC : phew ok hard part over (I hope...)
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: I updated my post and added two more civilians for the monsters to prey on, and I have give everyone permission to rape/kill all three of them if they so wish, making them dispensable so I can just make more civilians later if needed. Is that okay with you, Cloney?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: soo.......who's next? XD
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Might create more characters on the run of I see a good opening, Clone.

IC:

With his books tied by a strap draped over his shoulder, Rogan was waiting just by the door of the literature classroom, first period. His green eyes looked off and noticed Jessica in the hallway, among a few others. A smile came to his lips as he walked up to his classmate, "Morning, Jess," he nodded.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: *small outburst of exasperation* it's the frelling waiting that kills me! GAAAH!
...oops, that was out loud wasn't it? XP
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz