Join our server on Discord

Escape of the Cryptids
Rogan was slammed violently against the lockers. He let out a sharp cry of pain as he felt something snap within him. Falling to the floor, his legs trembled as he knelt down and supported his upper body with his arms. Some blood was trickling down his lips, "F-fuck... I was careless..." he coughed, "Jessica... Jessica!" he screamed, unable to get back to his feet. He had been lucky, with only one of his small ribs being broken, but if Gin had actually put enough pressure and accuracy, he could've managed to bend the bone and puncture his lungs.

Rogan, as a normal young man, still wasn't used to receiving such large amounts of pain, and was having trouble recuperating.

(Apartment)

Sam grinned, lifting the bat girl up and off his monster cock. He ran a thick tongue all over her neck and then down to her cleavage, "You've huge tits. Too bad you're not awake, I'd like to hear you scream as I suck on them. But I know of a way..." he smirked, then proceeded to reach down with his index and penetrated her folds in one fell swoop. He began to finger her hard, using his thumb to assail her clitoris bulb pleasantly, aiming to force her awake with pleasure.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: yay, return of dmx :D
I hasn't seen clone in like forever... You don't think she's given ups do yous?! *terrified face*
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: yeah, she forsook us *breaks down and cries*
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Ooc: I find it amusing that joining this is still her siggy.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Sorry, I honestly just haven't been in the mood lately. But let's continue, shall we?

IC: Jess's screams and moans increased as Gin pounded into her even faster. She couldn't help rubbing her clit vigorously as she felt her climax coming closer. "Please!!! Stop!!! I don't wanna cum!!! Not with a creature like you!!!" She felt that if he pounded into her even one more time, she'd explode. "Please!! Someone help!!!"

--------------------

Chris pulled open the door to the computer lab and motioned for Ayame to step in. "Quick, we need to push these file cabinets in front of the door."
[Image: signature.png]
OOC: yay! You're back! All i's forgiven! lol

IC: John quickly closed the gap between him and Gin. "GINNN!!" he shouted, the sound almost a roar. "This has gone on long enough Gin. Get off of her!" he watched the creature's tail, lest Gin should try any tricks in his mindless state. His arms were up, ready to inject Gin or throw him off the girl if he had to.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Ayame rushed into the room behind Chris, grabbing the door and slamming it shut behind her. After turning the lock into place, she nodded. "Even that probably won't stop it.. but if it's harder to get to us than the others, it might leave us alone." Even as she spoke, she felt a twinge of fear at being alone with him. She wouldn't let herself think that he was a monster, but just the fact that he was a strange boy was enough that she would very much prefer being completely alone in the room, or at least having another girl in there with her.
"Dear diary: Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. Today we were kidnapped by hillfolk and were never seen again, it was the best day ever."
[Motel]

Denny perked his ears up at the sign of frustration from the bathroom. Was Candy doing okay? "Hey, you alright in there?" The coyote called at her, just to make sure.

[Apartment]

Ayla's brows twitched and furrowed as Sam squeezed her fat, squishy funbags, her eyes immediately snapping open while a scream rose in her throat from the Cryptid's gigantic finger penetrating her pussy. It was so big, it was making her delicate insides feels so sore! But eventually, the soreness was replaced with an odd sort of pleasure, her screams turning into moans and sobs as he fingered her and stimulated her stiff clit. "Stop it..." She wailed, biting on her lower lip.

[School]

"Rogan-San!" Saburo cried, running to his downed classmate's side. "Are you alright? Can you move? It will be alright- I brought an ally to help defeat the cryptid! Please lay down- you must have broken something!" The transfer student helped ease Thomas onto his back.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
[motel] "Yeah, everything's just fine!" she called. Dren! she thought. she hadn't quite got the door closed before the lock jammed; it was still slightly ajar, and could still be opened; infact now it wouldn't close properly. Well I just have to hope he either doesn't notice or has the the courtesy to look the other way... Better keep an ear out for him though, just incase. she finished getting undressed, leaving her clothes in a pile on the floor. She started running the water for the shower and, quickly checking around to make sure it was clear (a habit she had developed), then pressed the index and middle fingers of her right hand to the right side of her neck, just below where the ears on a human would be. Suddenly her chest seemed to "depress" and split down the middle, forming two halves that separated and flipped outwards from her chest, exposing circuitry and metalwork that still appeared like the inside of a person's chest, but slightly different. She began to fiddle with a few components within. After a few minutes of this, with her back to the door (which would give anyone peeping in a pretty good view, though she would be listening and know the moment anyone came within 3in. of the door), she would find the results satifactory, close her chest back up, and fully run and enter the shower, still intently listening to the door. In another few minutes, if all went well, she would be done her shower, redress, and let the coyote take his 12 hour heavy-duty scrub.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Ooc: Casey says he's lost interest. How do we proceed?

Edit: k, got casey's permission to use his char. If nobody else wants em, I'll move 'im myself.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz