Join our server on Discord

Escape of the Cryptids
Ayame followed right behind Chris, by the way they were going, she knew which computer lab they were heading toward. If there weren't a monster loose in the school she would never consider going into that room alone with anyone, there was only one reliable way out, and they would be blocking that when they got in in hopes of keeping the monster out. She couldn't help thinking that this was a bad idea, but it was too late to back out now, the upstairs classrooms were mostly empty during this part of the day, not by design, but by the fact that many of the students would skip this particular hour of study.

Other hallway:

Nicci watched Gin and Jessica hungrily. She longed to be able to let loose her full strength on the students in the school, even though her forms were very similar to their own, without the collar on she could easily have taken any of them for herself, if they'd thought to resist before it was too late that is, few ever did. Though she'd been "fed" before school had started that day, it hadn't been nearly enough for her. She briefly considered simply grabbing the nearest person and letting things progress from there, but in a situation like this, that would surely blow her cover. Without her full power to protect her, she didn't want anyone making the connection between "that creepy new girl" and the monster she enjoyed being.
"Dear diary: Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. Today we were kidnapped by hillfolk and were never seen again, it was the best day ever."
OOC: sry for bringing this up, but I gotta ask (though I don't think I'ma gonna like the answer *shudders*): if Ayala got spoonged in the ass (btw at 3 feet that's either a very flexible dick or an extremely straight colon), how is it dripping from her vag?... I prob shouldn't have asked...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Oh that's just my bad, I was sleepy when I posted that, so I probably meant to say ass, but out of habit, I put down pussy because I automatically match vaginal penetration with girls, and anal penetration with guys. X3 Fixed now.

[Motel]

"Uh... right..." Denver murmured confusedly as he caught the vial. "I hope you don't mind if I ask... but what exactly is it? A prototype body-wash for people like us or something?" He gestured at Candy and himself. He then grinned at her and crossed his arms playfully. "Saaay, are you a model or something? For one of those commercials on TV?" He asked, seeing as Candy was pretty, and there was some sort of rapist holocaust slowly spreading around, and she had a potent vial of what must have been cleaning solution, she must work with a company or something. Then again... how'd she get her hands on it? Does she always carry it around?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
IC: "It's a complex solution of enzymes, oils, detergents, and several other things we don't even have a name for yet; it's about the only thing that'll take the smell off ya, let alone the other gunk. It was a gift from ... An old friend of mine... He was a genius, always found a solution... One way or another... This'd be the first I'd actually have need for it, come to think of it." Here she sorta trailed off, deep in thought. She quickly shook her head to clear her mind. Damn memories! Why can't they leave me the fuck alone! She looked over her shoulder at Denver. "A model? Heh, im flattered, but no, not even close." She turned away from him, and began to take off her coat. "I don't really have any... Fixed income right now. Been a long time since I last had to." She finished removing her coat, revealing a red single piece plastic/rubber outfit that covered from her waist to her chest with a hole for her tail, as well as being sleeveless. The outfit wasnt "skintight" per say, but it definitely fit the form of her body and was without wrinkle. She tossed her coat on the couch as she walked towards the bathroom. She tested the lock on the bathroom door. It immediately jammed. "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!"
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Hello? *echo* hello? Hello? Hello? */echo* is anybody there? *echo* is anybody ther? Is anybody ther? Is anybody there? */echo* oh dear...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Gin was about ready to cum in Jessica, when Saburo wooden sword hit him in the neck with a sicking cracking sound of his carapace breaking. The beast roared in rage as his green life blood trailed down his chest. The energy he had gained from causing the wound to heal within seconds, Yet there was for his wound being healed so quickly, since it was healed by the sexual he just got from the human girl. He went back to his feral mind set once more only two desires on his mind one breeding the bitch that his cock was buried in and getting to safety.

The monster swung his tail into a group of lockers along with Rogan. He pulled Jessica off of his prick with a pop. He held her in his arms as he turned and started to run down the hallway at incredible speed. He made twists and turns down the hallway trying to find a safe place to finish the rape. Soon he found an empty class room and slammed into the door with his tail cracking it in two. He threw the girl to the floor and pounce her quickly. He poked and prodded at her neither regions as he hit his mark and slid his cock back warm wet tunnel as he quickly started to hump her at a rapid pace trying to reach his peak.
----------
Ooc: Still not that comfortable playing female so Jason is gone from the rp sorry for the inconvenience DMX and Psycho
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ic: [school]

"ok, that's it; I've let this go on this long 'cause I thought she was close to climax and this would be over and done with, but if he impregnates her against her will so help me I'll rip his throat out." suddenly his form began to shimmer, and anybody paying close attention would notice slight changes in his body; his clothes and body becoming a little smoother, his legs and arms slightly longer and a little more muscular. can't use up too much energy; it's almost all gone now, and I'll need every little bit I can just to 'fix' her, let alone snap him out of it. he quickly rushed to his discarded items and retrieved two things; a couple of "chocolate bars", one of which he quickly scarfed then. It was actually a high energy food replacement he had stumbled upon, the composition actually indeed very close to that of chocolate, but significantly different. It gave him a massive energy boost. if Gin's managed to at least partially adapt back to eating solid food, maybe I wont have to resort to injecting him; if not, well, it won't be pretty that's for sure. he ran through the path of Gin's destruction and, with strength surprising for his apparent form, tore down the broken door. "whatever you do," he said to anyone who might be listening "do not enter this room."

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Ooc: (so, what happens now...?)

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(I guess I turned you into a cunt boy and rape your ass? XD)
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: (better 1000 year old enemies have tried and failed rofl)

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz