Join our server on Discord

Escape of the Cryptids
Gin continue to ravish Jessica, while Dark walked off in annoyance. He pulled the female close to him as he speed up his pace lewd noises could easily be heard as Rogan stepped back. When the human jumped up and grabbed on to his tail he tried to shake the male off with no success. He could hear Jessica practically begging for him as he let out a hiss of enjoyment.

When Saburo came charging at him. He quickly slammed his tail into the tile in front of Saburo way with Rogan still hanging on. As he fucked Jessica he started to get close; but he wouldn't let himself cum till she had given him the most sexual energy she had. He opened his jaws as the smaller mouth jutted forth and bit her on the neck. He tweaked her nipples as one claw reached down between her legs and let a claw caress her clit.
----------------
After a moment Jason looked around and saw that the apartment was no longer shaking wildly. He stood up nervously as he watched the monster impale himself into Ayla's ass. He walked over and put his arm around the female and nuzzled her affectionately. "It's okay just relax. The monster will be done. At least it doesn't hurt as much repeatedly losing your virginity. What he didn't realize was that Sam's cock was tearing up her rectum.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: XD Yeah, the forum creepazoid! Not Psycho Backlasher, no, I am the lovable forum Omnisexual perv! ^ ^

IC:

[Ayla's Apartment]

"S-stop it- oh God it hurts- it hurts..." Ayla cried, tears streaming down her face, screaming out in pain as the cryptid spanked her delicate ass. She felt sick, and helpless, and absolutely filthy. Her insides were full and burning with the blue titan's cock, her toned, slender midriff distended with the meat as it pushed against her. She bit her lower lip, hyperventilating as she dug her fingers into Sam's hands. In the end, she was crying her eyes out and screaming for mercy. She was not broken yet, but she felt like she was about to be.

"Shut up-" She growled through her tears at Jason, "Shut the FUCK up-"

[Motel]

Denver nodded, keeping his ears perked up just in case any other town weirdos were still around, and made it to the registration office. There was a seedy little man sitting behind the desk, balding, dressed in a suit that was comically too formal for his workplace, and glasses that made his eyes look three time bigger then they normally were.

The man looked the coyote over in disdain, "Need a shower?"

"Bad." The Latranian nodded.

Sighing, the man hopped off his chair and circled around his desk, waddling out to show them the rooms. Room 01's door fell off it's hinges the moment Denny turned the knob, and judging it as unsafe, moved on to the next one. Room 02 smelled terrible, like something died inside, and it was actually much worse than Denny smelled.

His sensitive nose couldn't take it, and he had to move on to Room 03, which was the room the strangers ran out of. It all seemed fine, but the bed had a lot of fresh blood stains that were suspiciously located where one's crotch would be if they lay down. The shower and bathtub was broken too, so they moved onto room number four, and it was so filthy that there were raccoons and rats eating garbage in there.

Room 05 was okay, a little small, a little dusty, working bathroom and all, complete with shampoo and liquid soap, but there was only one bed, though it was a big one. Lastly, Room 06, the one with a broken doorknob, it was taken by a girl who took care of lots of potted plants.

Denny rubbed the back of his head, and turned to face Candy. "Either we go find another motel, or we just bunk in for the night, I'll sleep on the couch, no worries- grab my pickup tomorrow, and find another place to stay?" He suggested, in a very apologetic tone.

[School]

"Rogan-San!" Saburo yelped as the tail tripped him, messing up his kick so he instead caved a locker in, rebounding quickly. His sword was still out, and without missing a beat, swung at Gin's phallic shaped head. "Bakemono- please cease sexually assaulting Jessica-San!" He yelled. It wasn't the most threatening thing to say, but his English wasn't good enough for him to come up with a decent one-liner.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: ...so what you're saying is that the position's still open then?
wait, what happened to room 04? And if we're using two digits, doesnt that mean it goes up to at least 10?

IC: [motel]

Candy sighed. "Fine." She didnt like the circumstances, but they were what they were. Besides, there was still plenty of daylight out; that would leave him plenty of time to shower.

[school]

John's eyes widened. Oh no. "Yo, Kaz, whatever you do, don't cut him!"
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: will be gone from this Friday to the Monday after march break. Cya then!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Saburo! Dark! I've got its tail!" groaned the boy as his sunnies flew away in the struggle, "C'mon damnit! Get Jessica off him!" he yelled, seeing Saburo jump at Gin and deliver a slash, "That's it! Get him!" he growled, still bravely wrestling the tail, hoping its elasticity wasn't big enough to allow the stinger to contort and impale his face.

(Apartment)

Soon enough, Sam achieved his peak faster than any other male could've, yet he was getting the full benefits of a drawn out fuck. He arched his head back, the long reptilian tongue hanging down to near his chest as he mightily roared.

The creature's orgasm had it ejaculate GALLON upon GALLON of monster spooge inside of Ayla, filling her up to the brim with the white mess. The amounts were so much that some actually managed to escape the minor ridge of his cock and her pucker, dribbling down on the floor.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
[school]

Just a little bit longer, and it'll be all over, an' I can clean up the "mess" he'll no doubt leave in her mind... I hope these guys are enough to make sure he doesn't "mark" her: that could get ugly.

[motel] Static til psycho posts.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: It does go up to ten, and the last four rooms are in the back, but they got fire damage when some junkies left some smokes lying around. X3 Forgot to mention that *facepalm* because I fail. XD And 04 is super filthy. Full of rats and raccoons eating garbage.

Also, I think I should start explaining Saburo's collapsible/telescoping training sword with illustrations, as everyone seems to be assuming it is sharp. XD It is a combination of a collapsible baton and a shinai (wooden training sword used in kendo). The 'blade' is cylindrical and blunt, so it can't cut at all (I doubt schools would allow him to bring weapons in! XD), but it is used to train arm-strength, and is heavier than an actual sword, so it's used more like a club. Saburo strikes with Kendo moves though, combined with Karate. There is a locking mechanism that allows the blade to collapse into the hilt. It doesn't spring back up automatically, so he has to swing it or pull the blade out to get it to extend.

I'm gonna wait for Casey to post before replying to the school.

IC:

[Motel]

After paying for the room, Denny looked around, making sure there weren't any dead prostitutes, live animals, poisonous fungi or anything else that would make the room unfit to stay in. Everything seemed satisfactory, and there was even some disinfectant spray in the bedside drawer. All that was left to check was the closet, and he was glad to see that there were some clothes in there. He doubted they belonged to anyone anymore, so he checked the sizes. They would fit him, but they would be a snug fit. At least he could walk into a store without getting kicked out with them on! He grabbed a white, sleeveless shirt and jeans, finding an unopened pack of underwear from a clothing store tucked away in the back, he headed to the bathroom.

"I could take a while, so if you wanna use the bathroom first, go right ahead." He told Candy, gesturing at the door.

[Apartment]

Ayla's eyes widened in horror as she felt the hot, thick seed fill her up, letting out a gasp as it broke into her stomach, making it distend a little, before she started vomiting the sticky mess through her mouth, gagging and sobbing. the cum that escaped her anus had thin swirls of red in the streams and pool of white. It was all too much for her, and she blacked out, her body going limp in his arms. She was still alive, and in pain, but the shock and anguish had caused her to lose her consciousness as a defensive mechanism.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
ooc: well I am waiting on clone XD
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Sorry for the wait, guys.

IC:

Jess screamed as she felt her orgasm get closer. Oh fuck! Please don't let this monster make me cum. I don't want to climax in front of my friends... She was suddenly feeling more self conscious than before. She still felt the need to touch herself, but she also wanted Thomas and Kaz to stop looking at her.

Her eyes began to water as Gin touched her nipples and clit. "Oh God! Please stop! Don't look at me!"

------------------------------

Chris let go of Ayame's arm and forced a fake blush. "Sorry, I was just in the heat of the moment..." He motioned for her to follow him upstairs. "I know the perfect lab to hide in."

Chris had already scoped out the school's layout. One of the computer labs had a large number of file cabinets that could be used to block the door. That way, they could keep anyone out...or in.
[Image: signature.png]
OOC: Yay, I'ma back slightly early :)

IC: [motel]

Candy looked Denver over. "Mess" didn't even cover a fraction of it. "Yeah, I guess I could use a shower too. Alright, I'll go first." She reached into one of the pockets of her coat, and fished out a very small -- only about an inch tall -- vial of a clear fluid. She tossed it at Denver. "Here, this should probably shorten your shower from five days straight to 12 hours or so. I doubt they have any decent kind of soap or shampoo here. Just remember, don't use more than a few drops maximum, that stuff is pretty potent."

[school] waiting on casey

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz