Join our server on Discord

Escape of the Cryptids
Jenna glanced down at Dark, then up at Gin. "Right, because your way works so much better." she said in a bland conversational tone. "This is, what.. Two of you in one day? Seems to me you should change your tactics a bit." she said, tossing one of the collars down at Dark's feet. "If you get that on him quickly, your friend might get through this with her mind intact." she said before turning to walk away. She knew that she came off cold not staying to help, but when it came to a direct confrontation, Dark and his friends were much better suited to it than she was, but none of them could match her in subtlety.
Sam's fanged mouth flashed a wicked grin as he could feel Ayla in pain. His sadistic side enjoyed the initial stretch of any penetration first and foremost, savoring each scream and cry of discomfort, knowing it would be only a matter of time before his gigantic phallus did as it had to.

"Cry, cry for me, you little whore! You like flashing yourself, don't you? Hmmm, this fat piece of ass," he gave her rear a good spank, cracking his palm against the supple flesh. "You were BEGGING to be fucked here!" The lizard-like cryptid wasn't pushing anymore, though. Some more feet remained outside, but he knew of the limited elasticity non-cryptid creatures had. Ayla was both pretty and sexy, plus she felt good, he wouldn't want to break her apart anytime soon. Squeezing the pleasure out of her, however... that was a different matter.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooc: ... Um, you told me you were the forum creepazoid...?
Psycho Backlasher Wrote:And tell your girlfriend that the forum creepazoid says hi! :3

IC: [motel]

What the fuck was- Nope, I don't wanna know. Thought Candy as she watched the two strange stranger running down the street. She looked at Denver. "No, I suppose I don't have a place to stay... Thank you... And yes, we had better be in separate rooms!"

[school]

Man, if only I had some popcorn... thought John as he watched Kaz soar into Gin. Wait... The ringing... It's gotten closer... It's coming from- he looked towards the ones he had heard the others call "Dark" and "Jenna", and saw "Jenna" hand "Dark" a collar. No! If they put that on Gin now he could be stuck in that form! Or worse he could die from having his energies cut off! I can't let that happen! He dashed towards "Dark", making sure that this time he was perceivable: "Hoi! no! don't!"
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Jenna looked up at John. "Do you have a better solution? My collars force them into a vulnerable form, in most cases human, and prevent them from using their powers against others. And of course, they can't be removed by anyone who isn't naturally a human." she said in the same tone she had spoken to Dark in. "I'm being generous in assuming that you're worried about the danger to Jessica. Most would assume you were one of them, and slap one of these on you before you could blink." Which I'm sure would be the smarter route to take, but I'm no match for any of them in a straight up fight.. she thought
[school]

"Yes, I'm concerned for the wellbeing of this girl; however I'm also concerned about his wellbeing." Said John, indicating Gin. "Are you absolutely sure that those collars will work? How do you know they won't just kill him? Not that I'd expect you to care about something like that. And, as far as slapping one on me, I'd like to see you try." As he said this, he began thoroughly watching both her and "Dark", in case he agreed with her; if either of them made a move now, he would see it before they even knew they had made it.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"I know they work, because I've used them before.. Even on one in his current state." Jenna replied. "I'm not interested in killing your kind. Even if most think that's what you deserve. The way I see it, we don't kill our own rapists, so why should your kind be treated differently?" she asked, staring John in the eye.
"So, you would just condemn them to a fate worse than death, hmm? And for what? So you can use them as toys as you yourself were used? Don't deny it: his scent stll permeates you, and no form of human detergent, at least none I am aware of, will ever truly wash it away. You would confine him just to use him for the same reason he would use you. You're no better than they are." This one is... Different... Changed... Not many could hold my gaze so well for so long... Another one of Gin's conquests? John considered the girl in front of him: he could understand and sympathize with her want for vengeance, but the fact of the matter was that right now, he could not let Gin die; there was too much at stake. "Why do you do this? I sense that you don't give two shits about what actually hapens to any of these people," gesturing to "Jess" and the "others" "so what is it you gain from this?"

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"First, that would be her scent.. Though I know gender means little to you. Second, how is it a fate worse than death to live as one of your victims would live for a time? Does being vulnerable scare you so much?" Jenna asked. "All I do is level the playing field. Give people like Jessica, Dark and Ay.. others to fight back if that's their choice." she gave a slight smile. "One of your people actually thanked me for helping her understand us. Though naturally, her hunger remained.. She found other ways to satisfy it. Seduction, as dishonest as it may be sometimes.. is preferable to.." she again gestured toward Gin and Jessica. "This."

"As for keeping them.. Your people are stranger to us, than we are to you.. One was needed so I could learn.. and so I chose one of the most twisted, vindictive, and insane members of your society. She is fed often, probably more often than you in fact, and in return she has answered many of my questions. Naturally I had to sift through what she told me to find the truth.. But she is treated well in spite of her habitual slaughter of her victims."
John shook his head. "You seem to possess a mind of your own and have the courage to speak it; an excellent quality that I hope you never lose. We must continue this discussion at another, more appropriate time and place; I don't know about you, but right now is not exactly the best time for me. Now, if you'll excuse me, he should be just about done, she will likely require assistance in fixing herself, and I have much explaining to do, and many explanations owed to me." with that he turned back to Gin, Kaz, and "Rogan", though still "watching" "Dark" and "Jenna's" movements. She makes an excellent point, and I can see exactly how she has come to it, though I suspect she's not telling everything, to save time or herself I am unsure, and don't have time to get the rest right now; however there is much about those collars I think she just doesn't understand about; if she did, that would make her either insane (umprobable), stupid (unlikely), suicidal (somebody with a mind like that would've found an excuse and a means long ago), or just plain ignorant (possible, but something tells me it's not the case here). I should of asked her whether she make them herself or found them; *sigh* hindsight is such a useful evolutionary tool. That poor lass... I hope her mind hasn't been split...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Name: Nicci (Male name Nick)
Physical Appearance:Abilities:
Transformation: Two forms, one male, one female. Able to change at will. The two look as though they were brother and sister, which they were in fact at one time. (Her first two victims)
Virgin's curse: usually temporary, Nicci uses this ability to return her victims to their previous virginal state in order to hurt them even more with each subsequent rape. Has a permanent version which has only been used once, during a brief escape attempt shortly after being forced into a collar by one Jenna Mathews.
Preferred Method of Rape: Lures her prey in by appearing in whichever form would be most pleasing to them. Used to nearly always kill her prey, after brutally raping them in every way she could think of. (Though Nicci has no true gender, she prefers being referred to as female.) Usually allows her prey to take her, an act few men were not willing to do, draining their energy through the entire act so they would be weak for when she turned the tables on them, changing form and taking her time in raping each of their holes one by one, usually repeatedly.
Personality and other Description: Even in her captive state, Nicci is not a pleasant person to be around, cruel, and mildly creepy at best. Sadistic and murderous at worst. Trapped in her female form, she still manages to inflict pain upon any she manages to catch unaware, though she has not killed since being captured.

IC: School hallway

Nicci kept her eyes on the scene before her. Her body ached to be able to participate in such acts again, but she could tell that, as twisted as he was, Gin didn't have the stomach for killing if he didn't have to. The well disguised collar around her neck prevented her from doing anything a normal human girl of her apparent age couldn't do, as well as hiding her from the other cryptids as anything more than a normal human.

She leaned against the lockers down the hall, close enough to have a good view, far enough away so as to not be an inviting target for Gin if one wasn't enough, not that taking her would feed his hunger, but he wouldn't know that until he had finished with her, and being a victim was not on her list of things to do today.

She could see Jenna, her mistress, oh how she hated that wench. If it wouldn't trap her in the collar forever she would have tortured the girl to death long ago. On top of the hate and rage though, was a small bit of respect, the human had bested her at her own game, and that was no small feat.