Join our server on Discord

Escape of the Cryptids
Ayame pulled back against Chris, trying to take him toward the classroom instead. "Wait a second! We need to be around other people, not alone in a dark room!" she yelled,a little surprised at his strength as he pulled her toward the empty computer lab. Was he listening at all... Or is it that he wants to be alone.. No, I can't think like that, just because I don't know him doesn't make him a monster... Right?
OOC: do you want to set the scene for the arrival at the hotel, psycho, or shall I?
(pls say you will, I'm running out of creativity here!)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: I will, dun worry. X3 Just a cheap motel somewhere on the edge of town, cuz I doubt a hotel would let a shirtless, shoeless furry in. XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: lol right on

IC: [outside the hotel]

finally, we're here. thought Candy as she and Denver dismounted. The ride there hadn't actually taken all that long, but that coyote's odour had filled her nose the whole trip, and she couldn't wait til they got there. Suddenly, Candy's ears perked up. What in the worlds could that be? Something was going down at that hotel, and whatever it was, it was making a lot of ruckus. "Dukes, you hear that?" she said as she removed her helmet.

[school] still waitin on Casey I guess...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Gin's mind was still far gone, as he roared at dark when the boy told not to try to fuck Jessica. When Jessica asked for someone to fuck her he just lined his cock with her opening and trust into her tight tunnel. He bucked his hips slowly as he continue to dine on her sexual energies. When Rogan approached he removed his stinger from Jessica's heart and brought it up again over his head ready strike at the young boy. At the same time he continue fuck the girl that was in his arms roughly. As he continue to feed off of her sexual energies he started to regain even more of his consciousness. He started to act like he was biting pieces of flesh her body. Then moved his tail to her belly and began to rub as if he he was having a good meal. He was trying to let them know yes he started to regain his senses; yet still had to use her to get the energy he needed.
-------------
When Ayla screamed what him he shook his head as he stood up. He had backed away when she threw the glitter jar at Sam. "No... no... don't...," he screamed at her knowing that it would make the crytid attack them all the more viciously. When the monster roared started banging his tail he gulped nervously as he as he ducked and put his arms over his head. "No.. I am sorry... I'm sorry... I will be good just don't kill me...," he cried as he began to cry and fear for his very life. "I'm a good bitch... a very good bitch," he whimpered tears running down is cheeks as he sniffled.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dark turn away, piss off with his self. Dark looked a locker and punch it hard, causing to nearly to come off it's frame, Dark punch it again, causing the locker door to cave into the locker. "I hate being so fucking useless, Jessica...I'm sorry..." Dark thought, dropping down to one knee, punching the ground, cursing the tile floor under his first to crack, letting some of his hair to cover his face.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
[school]

Fuck! I'm too late! thought John as he began to decloak himself. Well, at least he'll be more like to listen now. Methinks right now patience is the right choice. I hope she's enjoying herself at least. Hooboy, she might just have nightmares for a week after this! Might as well get started prepping the antidote for his neurotoxin while I'm here... John them began to pull various objects and items from his pockets and pouches, and began to create a make shift antidote. I never really got a full sample of Gin's particular mixture, so I can't guarantee this will work, however I'm pretty sure it will be her mind that will need healing more than her body...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Ooc: I will be gone for two nights and be back on Sunday guys
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Name: Jenna Mathews
Penis/Breast Size:C cup
Affiliation: Master Baiters
Appearance:Personality and other Description: Currently the leader (and only member) or the "Master Baiters" what will be a morally questionable faction of students who lures cryptids into the open with their tempting bodies, and then uses special collars that suppress the cryptid's power to enslave them, and use them for their own purposes. Cursed by the touch of a vengeful Cryptid at age 14, Jenna is what would be known as an eternal virgin. No matter how many times she's had sex of any kind, within a matter of hours, her body would return to the state it had been in before the act took place. (As in, regrown hymen, tight in all the right places) Though a pregnancy would inhibit this effect for the duration, it would inevitably continue after the pregnancy ended, no matter the outcome. She is openly bisexual with a strong preference for girls, and has yet to have sex with a male of any kind, though she flirts and teases on a regular basis.

IC: Jenna stalked through the halls, knowing that there was at least one cryptid in the school, and likely more than that, she kept her small bag of collars close at hand. She was well aware that she was more vulnerable alone, but had no idea how to recruit more students for her cause, afterall, "Hi, do you want to risk getting ass raped in order to capture monsters with me?" was hardly a good sales pitch. Even if it was what would happen, though she was more than willing to take the majority of the risk. her well developed young body made perfect bait for the prey she hunted, and there was a small part of her that craved for one of them to take her, even just once before she managed to slap a collar on it and take it for her own.
OOC: Lemme guess: sisters of the agiel? XD oh this is gonna get interesting!
(random fact: mord-sith = death creator/simulator)

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz