Join our server on Discord

Escape of the Cryptids
OOC: alrighty then, let the epic fight scene begin!

IC: Gin turned his head, the voice he heard unmistakable. The figure he 'saw' behind him made Gin pause.

"Don't do this, brother! Remember the code!" shouted John, trying to reason with the beast.

The attempt failed. In fact, it only served to further enrage the beast. With a terrific screech, it jumped off Jess and went straight for John.

John just barely managed to dive out of the way. "That's it fiend, over here! Take out your energy on me, not her!" he taunted.

Gin quickly recovered, and this time lunged his tail straight at John. This time, he hit home. John howled as the tail plunged clean through just below his right shoulder. Gin then began to bring John closer to his face, bringing him to 'eye level' with the creature. Triumphantly, Gin opened his maw, slowly bringing out his second vessel, letting out a small screech of victory.

John stared straight at the beast. Then, quitely, he said, "Requiescat in pace." and with that quickly broight up his left palm and shoved it straight under gin's maw, as he did so activating the blade on his wrist, puncturing the underside of Gin's maw and injecting the fluid into him.

Gin paused as the blade retracted. Then he began to stumble and sway, finally falling sideways with a loud thud, knocked out.

When Gin fell, John quickly pulled his tail out of his shoulder, with a loud grunt. He doubled over from the pain, breathing deep. When he had gained a bit of his breath back, he turned to Gin, now beginning to revert to his humanoid form, and said, "Sleep, brother: we will deal with you when you awaken."

He stood up then, the hole in his shoulder already beginning to reform. He looked over to where Jess lay. "Do you require further assistance?"
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz