Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do YOU remember The Digimon Hentai Zone?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
60.00%
3 60.00%
No
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tag - You're It
Well, well, well. Ive found the Digimon niche again. Ive been absent for, oh, a good five or so years. I grew up with The Digimon Hentai Zone (oh, yes, I was a minor), and when I found the site...decommissioned, I wasn't aware of this one.
But, 'lo! For I have found the promised land...and all that jazz.
Anyways, Im nineteen now, gay, and still love Digimon with all my heart. I'm a writer (a rather good one) and Ive found this site via the DHZ mirror download, which I only recently discovered.
Really. Its like I lost my invitation. SOMEONE had better get me some party favors.
XD
Besides all that, feel free to hit me up sometime! Send a message, send a request! Lets see if we cant all have some fun.
Ciao. ^^
Eternally, Cobalt le'Sieg
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
(02-05-2011 09:18 AM)azuretoboe Wrote: I'm a writer (a rather good one)

Besides all that, feel free to hit me up sometime! Send a message, send a request!

You are EXACTLY what this site needs!

It's great to have another writer here and hopefully you'll fit right in!

[Image: signature.png]
Thanks. ^^
I'll do my best.
Eternally, Cobalt le'Sieg
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Whoohoo I love tag, *pulls out a bazooka with a giant hand attached to the front* TAG! *Fires the hand missle at azuretoboe* Welcome to DaD, just sit back relax and enjoy yourself, oh and ignore those warnings about the SDP, we're not as psychotic and destructive as we used to be, *Notices a fly* DIE FLY! *Fires off a beam of energy that rips through a dozen apartment buildings*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome aboard the boards, Azuretoboe! I hope you enjoy yourself around here, because I sure as heck am going to enjoy you.

:3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers