Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 25
Zone Collapse! The Spark-scattering Taiki and Kiriha!

Disk Zone? Kiriha attempts to rape... I mean fights Taiki and Shoutmon may end up getting sick and can't Xros. At least soon he does.
A tense episode! Blastmon's desperate after being goaded by Damemon that he's falling back in the line for Bagramon's succession, gone pseudo DBZ charge-up and acting rather silly. I guess the writers are giving us the full scope of the shiny and random big lug himself with the talks that he's dead by the next episode. Sounds rushed, IMO. Hopefully, this is not an indication that Xros Wars is gonna end up like its predecessor.

Well, now we're seeing a more antagonistic Kiriha who's more or less as dangerous as his manga self. He aims to shape a Digital World based on his ideal Darwinism mindset; Only the strong survives.

Oh, I forgot.. Didn't know as one of the Bagra Sangenshis, you get to customize your own private chambers.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Also, what's with Blastmon's "Final Sbagon? Punch..?"
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
OMG FINALLY LUNAMON IS IN THIS SHOW! Even though she's not the main character, but she's the cutest digimon~<3
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(02-06-2011 03:20 PM)SnK Wrote: Also, what's with Blastmon's "Final Sbagon? Punch..?"

Sound effect I think. Spelled wrong.

This week. Or actually last week I guess.

No Map Screen? That sucks. Why not?

Disk Zone. Based on CD/DVDs? Should that be Disc Zone?

Mercurymon just got beat up badly. Darn. Not so much since Ardamon. Oh and, it's Panbachimon and Lunamon. Awesome! Plus three other armors. Pandabeemon is voiced by another idol. Like Bastemon.

It's Blastmon! And Tankmon/Mammothmons. I wonder how this fight will be like. Tough I'm guessing.

Wow. Look at all those Gaosumon I think they're called. XrosGreymon's Child form?

Zenjirou's upset Nene left. Who here doesn't agree.

Wow. Is that a lot of mons fighting. Look at all of them. A bunch of the same color in large groups.

Well, there goes the Bagra army. Absorbed. And I think it's Sabagon. Like a sound effect I'd have to check.

Wow. DeckerGreymon. Isn't that nice.

Now that's the rest of the Bagra army gone. Cyber Blader?

So who's "eviler" Blastmon or Kiriha. Either might be. Depending on what you think is evil.

I think that's X5K there. Cool.

Oh no! The Xros failed! Why? Shoutmon must be sick.

Blastmon sure is funny. I bet he may go first.

Shoutmon and the Xros MetalGrey team is failling! That may or may not be good.

Of course, like everyone who falls down, one of them is too hurt. Mailbirdramon's wings are busted.

Is ir Shoutmon that's the problem? He's not strong enough? The Xros MetalGrey team think so.

Lilithmon is being massaged by a Troopmon. And Blastmon has two little night caps. Ha ha. Funny.

Damemon/Chuchumon are a dangerous combo. Chuchumon is the little mouse on the back.

Kiriha has some DigiNoir. They look like Cheetos if you remember.

Oh no! It's Kiriha's rapeface. Ha ha.

It seems Kiriha is a Darwinist. Of course means those too dumb to live don't.

Holy Carp! It's Valvemon! You may also know him as Bulbmon.

The duo are falling again but Shoutmon caught them.

Ha. Go Shoutmon! He got crazy strong.

Things don't seem to be going well. But wait, what's that light?

Of course, it's Shoutmon and the two for Kiriha. And it's Xros 4K!

Oh no! Shoutmon is hurt again! I wonder why?

Valvemon is knocked off it's feet and in to the air!

The whole Zone is falling now. And Kiriha left. Of course.

Is that a Snow-Shoutmon? And it's Frigmon. Is that why we have the snow-mons. And, Snow-Monitarmon too.

Next week, X4B is back and Final battle with Blastmon. Is that a king dressed Shoutmon? Also, Who is Tsuwamon?
I forgot. Nice to see Greymon given scope on this episode. He knows how to repay a debt, but I guess this is his code of honor of sorts. I admit, I thought he'll be a subservient, mindless and savage beast for the entire series, But... I guess I was wrong.
Well, I wanted a certain guy to kept chasing Taiki for a few episodes more, we hardly get what we want...
Ok then, which guy?
(02-08-2011 03:06 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Ok then, which guy?

Kiriha, likely.

Huh. Right. That would make sense.