Join our server on Discord

Dead Space 2.
With its release about a week ago and my growing anxiety for it to finish downloading, I'm all about playing some more dismembering gore to the point I keep playing Dead Space every time I get back home from work, a Chapter a day.

Two days ago, I downloaded and watched Dead Space: Aftermath, the movie that interlaces Dead Space and Dead Space 2. Now I'm more pumped than ever and I'd like to know how many of you have played it or are at least considering to get it.

NECROMORPH SHOOTING GALORE! omg, I can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait! *Shakes toy plasma cutter around*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
dude, I played and beat the game already. it is SICK! I love it! Definitely one of my favorite games ever! I want to re-play through the game already, but I'm waiting for some more DLC, otherwise I'm sticking to multiplayer which is actually fun.

I love the intro to the game, totally unexpected(to an extent) it had me cursing my arse off, as my girlfriend shouted panicked directions to help me in the game, for the first 5 minutes. After that, there's plenty of disgusting, and horrifying/intense scenes to have you wish you had a fresh pair of undies on you.

I felt very dissapointed when I beat it, because I knew that I beat this game faster than I intended, so I have nothing to entertain me until deadspace 3(which it IS hinted at the end of the credits).

I love how theres absolutely no loading screens for the entire game. Every chapter/level blends into the other without ever putting a pause on any of the action. I'll be honest, I didn't even know I had entered the next chapter until I saved my game, and it showed up on there.

The guns are numerous, and varied, I love the enemy types, especially the "stalkers". Those guys scare the pants off me, having me jittery, and throwing stasis everywhere just because I heard them in that direction.

IDK about everyone else, but I noticed they made stasis more important in this game. I hardly used it in the first game, save for brutes, and when I was mobbed by enemies on occasion. This game, I was throwing stasis left and right, hoping I never ran out of the stuff.

Oh yes, Isaac now speaks in this game, but he's not annoying. The writers gave the character a well-crafted script/part, and they hired an excellent voice actor for the character.

All in all, this is an excellent buy. I would definitely recommend any casual, and hardcore gamer to pick this up. For those that are squeamish, you need to get over yourselves, and play this game already!

OH, I think I orgasmed again >_<;;
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
It's incredible, yes. Chapter 4 so far, played two hours in and I only noticed the Chapter change after 'Chapter 3' was shown on the lower right of the screen, rofl.

Somehow, I loved the game's ingenious way of putting Isaac in 'near-death' scenarios with explosions and all that fancy stuff I love! XD

Can't wait to get a suit upgrade like in DS1... I'm so eager!

The story's also as immersive as the prequel, yummy.

Almost wish I hadn't pirated it, but it's not in Argentina yet... and even if it was they'd overprice it at like 200-300 bucks... not gonna pay that amount for one game. ...then again, multiplayer makes me so eager... <.<
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
well, FYI the suit upgrades aren't real "upgrades" anymore. Yes when you purchase your defence and inventory size go up, but the new suit alters your abilities. The next suit(that is if it is indeed next. IDK but I heard they added a boat-load of secret schematics/data-logs that are hella-hard to find) is the security suit, and all that does is give you a +5% pulse rifle damage boost. it's still an advantage/upgrade over the engineer suit, but you'll find other suits with seemingly awesome power-ups, but you are forced to pick and choose.

They do have over 10 weapons, though, not including any that may have been secret, and DLC(they have 3 individual "prototype" equipment DLC you can purchase)

and yes, I agree, the pulse-pounding near death sequences were so intense, it was awesome. I'm beginning to wonder if they can ever top this game in DS3.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
*rubs back of head*

I beat it on Hardcore Mode ^^;;
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Cool! I still gotta beat it on Zealot, but before that I gotta finish the last 5 chapters on Survivalist~ After that, I'll be trying it on Harcore. Heard it's more of a pain than it's difficult.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(02-17-2011 10:43 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Cool! I still gotta beat it on Zealot, but before that I gotta finish the last 5 chapters on Survivalist~ After that, I'll be trying it on Harcore. Heard it's more of a pain than it's difficult.

Heheh, well...

the fact that the enemies are stronger, supplies are scarce, AND.... you only get 3 saves for the whole game, making you go back to your recent save when you die only... Yeah, all I can say is good luck with it, cause you'll need every tiny bit. :P

At least when you beat it, you'll get the best weapon in the game for it and playing on Zealot and other difficulties will be a breeze
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA