Join our server on Discord

Jeannette & Shimmer In Vinyl and Heels! (kinky!)
This is our new RP, Shimmer-hime! We will be clad in skin tight vinyl, fishnet/vinyl stayup stockings and very high heeled shoes and crotchless and boobless attire (goth geisha look, spanking, and naughty stuff allowed!).

Shimmer, you go first, k? (You pick the time and setting.)
I wake up and look over at you sleeping next to me after out long night of hot lesbian sex. Leaning over I kiss you softly before going downstairs and making coffee and breakfast. 20 minutes later I return to the bedroom and place the tray on the nightable. Seeing that your still sleeping I decide to wake you up in true Jeanette RPG fashion. Reaching under the covers I start to finger you softly with two fingers while suckling on one of your nipples and lightly pinching the other one.
*slowly opens my eyes and says sexily, "Oh, good morning Shimmer!"*

Oh, can you get me to lactate, too? I need some 'milk' for my tea. (ha ha)
*I kiss you softly as you wake up, leaning over and rubbing your breasts harder. Looking deep into your eyes, I smile and pull you into a passionate loving kiss. Working my tongue past your lips and lightly rubbing your tongue with mine*
"Fuck me some more, Shimmer!" I squealed, then sucked your breasts so much, you are almost on the point of lactacting on cue....
*smiling softly at you, I slowly rain light kisses down your body. Licking and teasing your nipples before moving down some more. Lightly licking around and in your belly button, my hands gripping your waist as I lightly flick your clit with my tongue, making you cry out in pleasure as I taste your juices*
"Aaaaaaaaah!"

(Oh, that felt so hot.)

69?

PS. How long till we get to the part where we're dolled up in vinyl and heels, Shimmer? And will a good fanartist notice there's some hot fanarts to base around this? Shimmer, please put up a notice in Fanart Requests that we could use someone to depict our hot lesbian actions in bed.
PPS. Shimmer, you're so beautiful!
I smiles softly as I get on top of you, straddling your hips before leaning forward and lightly kissing you. Moving forward I position my hot sex over your head. I moan softly as you start using your skilled tongue against my sensitive sex. Flipping myself around I lower my head in between your legs, lapping softly at your hidden flower. Licking all over the clit and down to the base of it before slowly working my tongue inside you.
(Licks your flower vigorously) Mmmm, your juices taste nice! Let us try to cum at the same time. (increases my pleasure to match yours)

Talk dirty to me, Shimmer, make me moan.