Join our server on Discord

Sexual moments
(02-13-2011 12:44 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: He had time to emo. He has time to fuck. :3

Nah, it makes more sence in the episode after that one...
I was joking anyway. Lunamon doesn't seem the type to slut her way around. Lily would kill me if I slutterized her, lol.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(02-13-2011 12:59 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: I was joking anyway. Lunamon doesn't seem the type to slut her way around. Lily would kill me if I slutterized her, lol.

She does not need to be a slut to sleep with Shoutmon. Dammit, it took me several months to do that damn Lilymon/Taiki story and now I want to do a cute Lunamon/Shoutmon one-_-

Well, do it. Why not. It could be really good.
Quite. *Puts monocle and tophat on*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nicely dressed dragon is right. But I can't write or I'd have done it.
In the newest manga chapter, DarkKnightmon uses Akari as a hostage to get Taiki to surrender himself to him. Apparently, someone dressed her after Nene knocked her out in the bathtub.

Maybe Nene had her way with her before giving her back her clothes. Twisted

Also, Taiki's now being held by DarkKnightmon in his castle, with his hands chained together. Maybe he could have Nene rape him? TwistedTwisted
[Image: signature.png]
(02-25-2011 08:06 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: In the newest manga chapter, DarkKnightmon uses Akari as a hostage to get Taiki to surrender himself to him. Apparently, someone dressed her after Nene knocked her out in the bathtub.

Maybe Nene had her way with her before giving her back her clothes. Twisted

Also, Taiki's now being held by DarkKnightmon in his castle, with his hands chained together. Maybe he could have Nene rape him? TwistedTwisted

Dominatrix Nene?

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(02-25-2011 01:29 PM)SnK Wrote: Dominatrix Nene?

Not necessarily. I can see DarkKnightmon forcing her to do it to make Taiki join them.
[Image: signature.png]
Well, Nene is different in the Manga. So I could see it working.