Join our server on Discord

Sexual moments
(02-06-2011 01:01 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Well, you just know he would do anything because of that bad habit. Why don't we have pics of that yet?
"Akari's Request" back then would be a decent example. Hehe.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(02-06-2011 02:12 PM)SnK Wrote:
(02-06-2011 01:01 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Well, you just know he would do anything because of that bad habit. Why don't we have pics of that yet?
"Akari's Request" back then would be a decent example. Hehe.

It's not really the same thing though. That was back when we thought he was like the type to take any challenge, not help people.
[Image: signature.png]
Aaaaah, I see. So the key words/phrase for his "hottokenai" is "halp me." :)
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(02-06-2011 02:21 PM)SnK Wrote: Aaaaah, I see. So the key words/phrase for his "hottokenai" is "halp me." :)

Now if only during that onsen manga, Akari screamed "Help me!"

Taiki runs in completely naked from his own bath. "I can't turn my back on-" Realizes what Nene is doing to Akari and gets epic boner.
Here is your Bastemon/Kiriha story plot:

The basic idea is that he arrives to the castle before Taiki reaches the zone, he tries to take the code crown while Bastemon is asleep (Something easy since she sleeps most of the time and most of her warriors are fighting outside) But she wakes up when his hand is reaching for the collar around her neck, surprising Kiriha and making him accidentally touch one of her breasts. You can guess what happens next! After the incident and Taiki arrival of course Kiriha is not so sure about taking the code crown anymore, and the rest happens as seen on TV. Amazing I made a plot WITHOUT rape!
Anyone seen anything that could turn out sexual in the past two episodes?
Well, when Shoutmon gets Ballistamon to sneak out with him at night! :3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Other than Lunamon being smitten by Shoutmon's courage and physical strength and wanting to screw his screws out in the Disk Zone? No, not really.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(02-13-2011 03:51 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Other than Lunamon being smitten by Shoutmon's courage and physical strength and wanting to screw his screws out in the Disk Zone? No, not really.

kinda hard with the zone falling into pieces...
He had time to emo. He has time to fuck. :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad