Join our server on Discord

Sexual moments
(02-01-2011 08:55 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: I so want to fuck Zenjirou right now...

Want something new other than Taiki? Twisted
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
If I ever get over all the requests and trades I've gotta do, after february (Still working ~_~) I oughta consider writing this idea of a sex scene per zone, though BlackVeedramon already did Lilymon x Taiki. I got my own ideas for zones, lol.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Bastemon...

[Image: 564079d2-fcfc-425a-9e1a-e8c40261b591.jpg]

I'd say the most obvious one has to be when Lilamon dances in front of Taiki in Episode 2.
Or, if you're into the Yaoi crowd, there's always the scene where Angemon and Baalmon are talking on the cliff edge.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(02-01-2011 10:33 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: If I ever get over all the requests and trades I've gotta do, after february (Still working ~_~) I oughta consider writing this idea of a sex scene per zone, though BlackVeedramon already did Lilymon x Taiki. I got my own ideas for zones, lol.

As longas there's a generous amount of the human characters, I'd totally love you for this!
[Image: signature.png]
Everyone loves a big hot muscular blue dragon writer. <3

But I still gotta finish your mega-sex-spoof for Xros Wars first, Clone. :P
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, if you consider that swords have been a phallic and/or "male" symbol since medieval times, every time the swords appear gives me a chuckle. X3

Shoutmons X3 to X5 use giant, glowing swords. His phallus must be glorious!

Musyamon has a big katana, and is quite skilled with it. X3

Gaioumon has two big, long, curved swords, so perhaps he's rather virile. :3 And experienced.

Zenjirou and Taiki have crossed swords in the past. Taiki even won, and now Zenjirou sees him as an eternal 'rival'! Zenjirou also uses the super shiny Starmon/Pickmonz sword on occasion. X3

Guardiangemon has swords for wings, and a pair of swords in place of arms. He's a walking sex joke to me!

And does anyone notice the shape of the explosion when X5 uses that one Meteor attack with his sword. V. VAGINA.

He one-shotted four powerful digimon (including the zone's current big bad) and left a giant V in their place. He basically pawned them and called them all pussies. That is AWESOME.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
http://www.anidragondd.net/img/xroswars2...ars_24.jpg
:D do want, this could be spun sexually
In episode 25, Blastmon complains that Taiki and Kiriha aren't paying attention to them when they start arguing. (The scene people have pointed out as looking a little Taiki rape-happy.)

Imagine if the two just started making out and stripping and Blastmon was left to watch as Kiriha pounded his colossal cock into Taiki over and over. Taiki moaning in intense pleasure as his own member stood up and rubbed against Deckerdramon, eventually driving him to jerk himself off. He's unable to fight his desire as the two boys climax at the same time, spurting their hot cum onto each other and leaving their mark on the Disk Zone.

I totally had an orgasm while writing this. Blush I need to clean my chair. Twisted

Disk Zone sex scene acquired.
[Image: signature.png]
Ok but one thing. Kiriha is Uke for Taiki. If it was Zenjirou? Kiriha is Seme.
Zenjirou is always the Uke. Careful though, you'll have to change your chair again.

(02-01-2011 03:06 PM)SnK Wrote: Nghnhnhnhnhng.
Problem?

(02-01-2011 08:55 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: I so want to fuck Zenjirou right now...
...About 2 months till March. Ideas but need help.

(02-02-2011 04:22 AM)Darkoak8 Wrote: http://www.anidragondd.net/img/xroswars2...ars_24.jpg
:D do want, this could be spun sexually
Yeah. I doubt she'd use a Troopmon unless a huge orgy or maybe gang rape on her. She's find someone to do it.
Nah, just giddy. Nghnhnhng.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...