Join our server on Discord

Sexual moments
(06-03-2011 05:56 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Well, I expect some kind of return after the big battle, where they return to the real world and find out that due to Bagramon messing around, six months have passed in the real world and Tactimon now rules Japan.

thats impossible because they are ready layed out the flow of time one day in the human world= weeks in the digiworld. remember when taiki wa sheading back he said that.
Creative Minds
(06-03-2011 05:56 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Well, I expect some kind of return after the big battle, where they return to the real world and find out that due to Bagramon messing around, six months have passed in the real world and Tactimon now rules Japan.
That may be redundant but a final fight with him might be cool.
All those yellow sparks coming off the sword were data disaggregating as the sword broke down, just like all other deleted characters. Tactimon and his sword are both gone.

The sword wasn't deleted, Tactimon was. Also it wasn't unsheathed, not even once. I still think is good material for fanfics, and the flow of time may get messed up when Bragramon tries to become some kind of dark god. Why else collect dark energy? He already rules the digital world and can shape it any way he wants, if Taiki could revive dead Digimon, Bagramon could easily restore himself using the full code crown, but he want more than to be a king or restore his body, he wants to be a god.

(06-04-2011 07:10 PM)Grappleomon Katou Wrote: All those yellow sparks coming off the sword were data disaggregating as the sword broke down, just like all other deleted characters. Tactimon and his sword are both gone.

The sparks were getting further away from the sword as it fell, and the sword didn't appearing to be losing any pieces.

Those sparks were just Tactimon's body.
[Image: signature.png]
(this doesn't seem sexy at all... :'(
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
That is true. But let's just go with this.

It's possible he could come back after the end. Maybe as the rival/friend for Shoutmon.

Now... Anything sexual for the Pirate episode?
Bastemon got involved this episode...and they were all stuck in a cave for an indeterminate amount of time. Ooh, the possibilities...
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Wishful thinking. Tactimon released the sword before he died. His remains burned up with that red flame effect and the sword fell from elsewhere, scattering data.

Digimon weapons are a part of their owners. Tactimon dies; the sword goes with him. Just like how King's Bite didn't survive Neptunmon's death. Tactimon isn't a special case vampire like Vamdemon, who can survive in his mask after an apparent death.

(That doesn't mean he can't respawn by plot magic, unrelated to a surviving sword.)

Thats not always the case, some Digimon weapons are special and don't have an owner, they pick it, like certain devil motorbike. Plus the whole thing about the sword not being unsheathed makes me really curious, swords aren't censored, guns are violence are. Probably because the chances of a kid getting a sword are minimum compared to a kid getting a gun. Anyway this topic is about sex, if anyone wants to continue my Lunamon/Shoutmon lemmon feel free to do it, you can even make your own version if you want.