Join our server on Discord

Sexual moments
S&M? What you mean? There's nothing wrong with a periodic mild electric tingle! <.< >.>
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
wow you have thought of a plausible action for every episode thats pretty cool I wonder what could be thought to happen next ^.^
Creative Minds
Splashmon totally wants to rape Dorurumon. O///O

And he had all the means to!! And- and I wanna see that! XD Is it wrong that I was turned on by Dorurumon being helpless and coughing up the purple, viscous liquid?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
lol so true and as far to the purple liquid its more fun to let you think of it ^.^
Creative Minds
(05-31-2011 03:18 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Splahsmon totally wants to rape Dorurumon. O///O

And he had all the means to!! And- and I wanna see that! XD Is it wrong that I was turned on by Dorurumon being helpless and coughing up the purple, viscous liquid?

For you? No. For a portion of the site? No. Normally? Maybe so.
So, I am the only one missing Tactimon? Is is bad to like armored guys? And why someone asked me to do a fic where Dorurumon dreams that Tactimon comes back and rapes him as revenge?
(06-01-2011 02:14 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: So, I am the only one missing Tactimon? Is is bad to like armored guys? And why someone asked me to do a fic where Dorurumon dreams that Tactimon comes back and rapes him as revenge?

well even if we do miss him he's just gone there's no way for him to come back (he was pretty awsome) and as for the fic well it wouldnt be the worst idea i have heard and or read.
Creative Minds
(06-01-2011 10:35 AM)Digimon Crazy Wrote: well even if we do miss him he's just gone there's no way for him to come back

I wouldn't go that far. His giant demonic sword is lying at the bottom of Tokyo Bay and we've seen lots of resurrections in this series.
[Image: signature.png]
(06-01-2011 11:01 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(06-01-2011 10:35 AM)Digimon Crazy Wrote: well even if we do miss him he's just gone there's no way for him to come back

I wouldn't go that far. His giant demonic sword is lying at the bottom of Tokyo Bay and we've seen lots of resurrections in this series.

true true but i would hope not it was like a super cool death too and they have been doing great on the season and i think it would be a hit on its greatness not a big on ebut still it doesn't really have to happen.
Creative Minds
Well, I expect some kind of return after the big battle, where they return to the real world and find out that due to Bagramon messing around, six months have passed in the real world and Tactimon now rules Japan.