Join our server on Discord

Sexual moments
(04-19-2011 03:47 PM)SnK Wrote: Me want c10 nao. Crying

Did Shademon torn off her clothes and latched to her as he took control?

Lucky shadowy bastard. >:-(

They probably just disappeared when he possessed her. Don't worry, Vande will get her V-Jump soon.
[Image: signature.png]
...I just love Japan and manga. I do.

That is all.
Mervamon X Nene.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Manga C10: Phooey, Dark Knightmon still lives. Crazy, creepy and now complete with Dusk hand.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(04-25-2011 12:35 AM)SnK Wrote: Manga C10: Phooey, Dark Knightmon still lives. Crazy, creepy and now complete with Dusk hand.

Um, this is the sexual moments topic. :P
(04-25-2011 03:09 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Um, this is the sexual moments topic. :P

Ooops. >XD

Anyways, Nene Shademon's quite still a bit speed bumps, chest-wise. If I were the artist, I'll turn her into mounds. Hehehehe.

Speaking of that, after I am through with the last half of Clone's shtuff. I considering to do a one shot strip regarding Nene Shademon; though incorporating it with the anime plot, specifically Episode 33. Idea I had in mind was this off screen event, where Taiki, Cutemon and Nene prepare their disguises.

Taiki was almost complete with Cutemon's makeover, as he earlier finished Nene's Lady Devimon mask. Nene enters the scene clad in Lady Devimon disguise and Taiki gets an eyeful of it...

Nene's Lady Devimon get up is strikingly identical to her manga counterpart's possessed self. :p Quite a bare minimum as well.
Wouldn't any large boobs be Shademon? Or would it make her grow more of a pair?
New ideas for Vampire Land and Honey Land (including SnK's newest Nene pic):

Episode 33
- Nene wears a far more revealing LadyDevimon costume and Taiki is overcome by lust
Episode 34
- Kiriha is raped by the swarm of LadyDevimon as he tries to hold them off
- Taiki and Kiriha have sex in order to activate Double Xros
Episode 35
- The Honeybeemon rape their victims in order to collect DigiHoney
- Zamielmon orders Ignitemon to rape Mervamon and get her DigiHoney
Episode 37
- Yuu rapes Nene in order to "win the game" - Mervamon joins in to save her
- Gattai Lilithmon becomes incredibly horny in her new outfit and masturbates furiously/screws Yuu

Anyone got any ideas for episode 36?
Episode 37
- Gattai Lilithmon becomes Yuu plaything as that darkness loader was a trap, Yuu wants to play an adult game, Gattai Lilithmon cant refuse or she will devolve back into a digital egg.
36? Sexual games involving the three humans, and our two female mons.
...How bout not orgasm-ing for that amount of minutes.