Join our server on Discord

Sexual moments
(04-11-2011 09:34 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Because that Octomon just was way to big for his tentacles to be used that way... unless he shrank to regular size after a few attacks

Well they come to a tip at the end, meaning he could certainly insert a bit of them inside if he wanted. Maybe some of the tentacles are just smaller than others?

Anyways, I've got ideas done for almost every episode now. Still missing are episodes 5, 9, 15, 27, 28, 29, and 31.

Any ideas?

Edit: By the way, everyone's seen this, right?
[Image: signature.png]
(04-11-2011 10:51 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Edit: By the way, everyone's seen this, right?

Yup. Manga seems to be shaping up to be as fanservicey as the anime itself. Harhar.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Ha. That's nice. Where'd you get it? Manga?

(04-11-2011 05:53 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Nene's new outfits could surely have some sexy applications.

I can see Taiki fucking her in the Ohanamon outfit and Kiriha doing her in the lizard suit.
Yes, the Nene-ja. heh This could be very fun since she's so ninja now.
Also, fun story, I once saw a doujin about a lizard suit. True story, not all of it was furry.
Yum, I heard that the current manga chapter's.. Fanservicey as well. *Licks lips while drawing someone's stuff here.*
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yep, I posted the scan on the Xros picture topic XD Its really hot
Apperantly Kiriha also "confesses" to Nene, wonder how that will go.
Once I get pictures, I'll see what that's about.
Here's the manga page with possessed Nene. Notice how happy Zenjirou looks. Twisted

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-19-2011 01:56 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Here's the manga page with possessed Nene. Notice how happy Zenjirou looks. Twisted

HOOOOO MY! *Massive nosebleed and faints*

(04-19-2011 02:19 PM)SnK Wrote: HOOOOO MY! *Massive nosebleed and faints*

Now, if only she would rape Zenjirou... Twisted
Ooh, she's DigiXrossing Chimeramon and Mugendramon!

Oh, and she's hot too.