Join our server on Discord

Asesino's Commentaries
Too long for one post, here's the rest of it:

“You weren't in my class when you were at full strength.” Vee said, growling a bit as he was bleeding a bit from his neck. Lady Vampmon got some of Vee's blood before Vee tossed her off.

“Than pick on someone at your level!” Dark said, slaming his head agnest Vee's chest. “DARKVEE-HEADBUTT!” Dark said as Vee was stud from the blow. Dark swing his frist at Vee's head. “DARKVEE PUNCH!” Dark said, slaming his fist against Vee's head. Vee's head snapped to the side, staying there for a second, before Vee fell limp on the ground. Dark slowly stand up, panting for a second. Dark had just fought with Vee, who fought beside him against the Vampmon.

Again, don't try to explain yourself. Just go ahead and beat him to death. Yeah, good job.

“Mmmmm...” Lady Vampmon said, snapping Dark from his trance.

"Mm-mm. You know, this probably isn't going to appropriate right now, but his blood is delicious!"

“Vampmon!” Dark said, running over to Lady Vampmon, helping her up. “How are you doing?” Dark asked.

“I've been better.” Lady vampmon said, coughing as she let Dark support her weight. “But I had a little...treat. I should heal quickly.” Lady vampmon said, looking at Vee, who lay on his back, unconscious. “How is he?” Lady Vampmon said.

"How is the guy whose throat you bit into and then I knocked unconscious? He's great."

“He should be ok.” Dark said, looking at Vee with a deep sense of regret. “But we need to get out of here as quickly as possible. And we can't have him tracking us.” Dark said.

Sure, why not leave your friend unconscious and bleeding from the jugular in a field in the middle of nowhere. Don't even bother restraining him and trying to explain yourself.

Gennai lay back in his chair in his castle. “Huh...” Gennai said, looking over his lasest creation. A small tiny screen with two buttons. “Now what to call it? The digienhancer? No...lacks something...” Gennai said, placed the device on the table. “I should get my fellow associates. I have a feeling that my invention may come in handy. There have been rumors of Viral Digimon out there...with the power far beyond that of champoins.” Gennai said as he walked over to the table at his other inventions. Ther Digi-eggs that Dark had noticed earlier. Gennai picked one up, which had a fire partten on it. On it was the Digital World symbol of courage. “And these might to, an armour digieveloution. One that would help digimon surpass their current level. But what digimon would be willing to go through what if would take to activate the armour? Years in confinement, the complete loss of your earlier life, with not even the memory...” Gennai said, placing the egg back on the table. “Maybe I can use my other invention...make it so I can make the egg in tune with this device...this digivice...” Gennai said, smiled. “Now that's a good name! That's it! I will tune the digivice so that it can use the digi-eggs to digivolve! I am a genius!” Gennai said.

"Ha ha! References."

“Which is what we are counting on!” Vampmon said as the window suddenly spewed forth a flying horde of Vampmon.

“Vampmon!” Gennai said as he reasched for his sword across the lab, but the lead Vampmon hit him on the chest. “Uhhhh!” Gennai said as he when skittering across the lab.

"Damn, if only I were some sort of semi-omnipotent human-digimon god type thing!"

“Get the eggs!” The vampmon cried. “If what he says is true, we can use them to seal the Black and Blue!” The Vampmon said.

Gennai rolled to his feet as the Vampmon grabbed the eggs. Since they were not true digimon, they could touch the eggs safely. “Hey hands off!” Gennai said, grabbed a beaker full of acid off the talbe and flung it hard.

The Vampmon who grabbed the Digi-eggs of Hope, Light, and Miracles had turned to fly out the window, he his back suddenly exploded into pain. “YAHH!” The Vampmon screamed in pain, as he flew to the winddow, but he drop the three eggs. Gennai rushed to the window, grabbing his sword. The Vampmon who had grabbed the eggs didn't have a change as the blade sung, removing his head in one clean stock. He body jerked for a moment in mid air, before landing on the lab floor, changing into a pile of black goo. “Bring those back!” Gennai said, jumping onto the window ledge. The Vampmon flew fast, but one was in range...Gennai throw his sword hard. One Vampmon was carrying three eggs, the Digi-eggs of Sincerity, Relivilty and Friendship, hearing a whizzing sound suddenly and looked back as the sword slashed into his wing. “GRAHH!” The Vampmon began to fall, and smashed fown into another Vampmon. Two more eggs, the digi-eggs of Love and Knowledge. Gennai watched in horror as the eggs fall, making tiny splashes in the ocean far below. The injured Vampmon grabbed on to the healthy one, as they group flew off into the night.

The lead Vampmon looked back as they flew off, there numbers down to three. “Damn!” The Vampmon head the digi-egg of Courage. “How many eggs do we have left!?” The Lead Vampmon said.

One Vampmon flew forward. “We only have that digi-egg.” The Vampmon said.

The lead Vampmon sighed, as the flew. “It's not enough but we will see.” The lead Vampmon said.

"Sigh. Oh well, that's enough to tie one of the digimon into the main series.."

Vee slowly woke up, shaking his head. “Did Dark really defend that Vampmon...well that is only one way. I have to hunt them down and kill that female Vampmon.” Vee thought as he started to follow Dark's trail.

"Oh right, open throat wound. AAHHHHHHHHH!"

Dark looked at the cave. “Well, this is...how far...I'm going to...take you.” Dark said, looking around it. “I...better get going...” Dark said, looking nervous. “Your family might be around here and won't take me kindly to being near you.” Dark said as he turned around as Lady Vampmon placed her hand on Dark's shouder.

“No...” Lady Vampmon said, stopping Dark. “All other Vampmon are not around here, they probably think I'm dead my now. They fear you and your friend.” Lady Vampmon said.

“Just like we fear your kind.” Dark said, nodding his head.

Where was he planning to take off to after leaving his best friend unconscious and bleeding in a field and running away from a town full of angry citizens?

“Do you still fear me?” Lady Vampmon asked Dark softly.

“No...” Dark said as they walked into the cave. “I think I fear what happens next.” Dark said.

"Having a werewolf girl ALSO fight over my affection."

“You mean, what do you do now?” Lady Vampmon said, walking deeper into th cave. “Do you go back to your friend? Do you still hunt other Vampmon?” Lady Vampmon asked.

“No, for some reason that doesn't bother me.” Dark said, following Lady Vampmon into the cave.

"Somehow I don't think my friend will want to see me, what with the biting and the concussion. I'm thinking we should take a break and let him cool off for a while."

Lady Vampmon turned to look at Dark. “What does scare you? Lady Vampmon asked.

“Leaving you.” Dark said, running his head down Lady Vampmon's face. “You know I can't stay with you.” Dark said, bowed his head down. “If any of the other Vampmon saw you with me, they'd kill you...and I couldn't bear that.” Dark said.

Yeah, because THEY'RE so hard to dispatch and all.

Lady Vampmon picked up Dark's chin. “Maybe I don't care about other Vampmon...Maybe all I care about...is...you...” Lady Vampmon said softly as he leaned her head forward, and place a soft kiss on Dark's lips.

Dark held the kiss for a second, wanting it too last forever, untill be finally broke the embrace. “I just...wish there was a way that we could be together...” Dark said, running his hands all over Lady Vampmon's face.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say you want her to turn you into a vampire.

Lady Vampmon took a deep breath. She had one idea going thogh her mind, but it was very extreme, but she wanted Dark with her forever. “There is...one way.” Lady Vampmon said.

“What?” Dark asked, interested.

“Convertion...I turn you...into a vampmon...” Lady Vampmon said, placing a hand on Dark's chest, feeling his heart beat.

Well, at least one of my predictions was right.

“A...Vampmon? But but...” Dark said, stuttering as he thought, becoming what killed his own sister, Dawn.

“It's extreme...” Lady Vampmon said, feeling Dark's heart race. “You lose a lot, and the hunger in you never dies. If I could become like you, a normal digimon I would...but...” Lady Vampmon said as her eyes start to water. “I can't.” Lady Vampmon said.

Dark looked into Lady Vampmon's hurt eyes. “Will it hurt?” Dark asked as Lady Vampmon moved close.

"Well I'll have to bite into your throat and slowly drain your blood, at which point you'll explode, so yeah, it might tickle a little bit."

“From what I've seen no...' Lady Vampmon mover her mouth close to Dark's mouth. “It's just like being born again.” Lady vampmon said, placed her lips bearly a half an inch from Dark's lips. “But I need to know, do you want me to turn you? Only one who is willing can be turned...” Lady Vampmon said.

Wait, how does that work? Did SHE want to be turned? Why the hell did she- feblehblah. Just.. get on with the vampirism already.

Dark thought about it for what seemed like an eternity. The change would not come easy. Those who would once become his friends would be his enemies. The vampmon already hated him for killing so many of his kind, and the truly change the Vampmon, to stop the killing, would take a lifetime and than some. But Dark looked into Lady Vampmon's eyes, and saw a thousand lifeimes with her and the whipered softy. “I'm ready.” Dark said, softy.

Nope, don't bother trying to find another way to fix this, just jump right into the most extreme solution.

Lady Vampmon closed her eyes, and place her mouth on Dark's mouth. Dark closed his eyes on Lady Vampmon's kissed him. Dark started to feel weak, his body began to tremble, and his heart started to slow down as Lady Vampmon channelled his core energy away from him. Dark felt he was dying, but being born again.

Lady Vampmon could feel Dark's body shutting down as it got ready for the change, a few more moments and the transformation would be complete, Dark would be one of the Vampmon and they could be together forever....

Until you had your respective heads cut off by the crazy blue guy tracking you.

The air was pierced with a whistling sound, as a rock hit the far wall of the cave hard, near Lady Vampmon's head. Lady Vampmon gasped and pulled back, ending the energy drain.

A little ahead of schedule, but okay.

“I had hoped it wasn't true.” Vee said, talking about the conversion, standing the the enterance of the cave, slowly grabbing his dagger. “Dark...you of all digimon should know what these...creatures are capable of!” Vee said, watching Dark and Lady Vampmon.

Dark slowly got up, standing in front of Lady Vampmon. “Yes...but I realized something...” Dark said, trying to stand up straight, but the energy drain from his core had left him very weak. Dark wanted nothing more but to sleep, but he kept his eyes open. “They are not all evil.” Dark said, looking back at Lady Vampmon. “I made a mistake in blaming an entire race for the actions of a few.” Dark said.

“Do you forget on what she likes to snack on?” Vee said, showing his neck.

To be fair, you were about to kill her and beat the crap out of your friend that just saved her.

“And is that better than what we do?” Dark said, slowly grabbing one of his swords, the action giving him some strength. “I saw clearly how the town cheered when those Vampmon where killed. I was one who enjoyed it the most, but I can say that it's just as worst if you are a Vampmon yourself, taking joy in another's digimon's suffering.” Dark said.

“They arent's digimon, they are vermin, a pest.” Vee said, holding his dagger out, ready to attack. “The townsfolk hate them becuse they kill to survive.” Vee said.

“And we kill them so we can survive, we are no differnt from the Vampmon Vee!” Dark said, knowing that he needs more time to recover.

“And what where you doing right now?” Vee asked, taking a step forward. “Don't answer, I've seen this before. You are weak, and you can hardly stand and since I don't see the neck wounds, it can only be one other explanation. You were going to covert, becoming a vampire digimon? Am I right?” Vee asked Dark.

"Hey, I had a good reason! I, just, can't think of it right now."

“...Yes, I don't lie to you Vee, I was planing to convert into a Vampmon.” Dark said, admittly.

“I'm hoping that the legend is true, that some Vampmon do hold some seduction power.” Vee said, going into a fighting stance. “Because I can't believe that you, Dark would ever be so callous towards digimon life.” Vee said.

“She hasn't charmed me or anything!” Dark said, standing infront of Lady Vampmon. “This is my choice. She see that Vempmon need to change and I want to help her.” Dark said.

"Help her by.. something."

“Once a blood sucker, always a blood sucker. Dark, remember that at least!” Vee said.

“I need to take you down Dark, if you like it or not.” Vee said.

That's a logical conclusion.

“Vee! Listen to me!” Dark said, going into a attack stance.

“Sorry Dark, you asked for it.” Vee said, jumping at Dark, aiming his head at him.

“VEE-HEADBUTT!” Vee said, coming after Dark. Dark jumping as well, aiming head on at Vee.

“DARKVEE-HEADBUTT!” Dark said as he and Vee hit eachother hard, Dark gets lunch back, losing the sword he was holding on to as it landed near Lady Vampmon. The energy drain had left him very weak, Dark had trouble walking, let alone fighting.

"Owies!"

"Ow, why did we do that? We are really dumb."

Vee felt a ping of sadness as he looked over at Lady Vampmon. “Now witch, we shall if you actually are controlling Dark!” Vee said, trying to stab Lady Vampmon.

Now she's a witch, too? I'm having trouble keeping up.

Lady Vampmon threw herself to the side, making Vee miss. “Please, we don't want to fight you!” Lady Vampmon said, begging as Vee started to follow her.

“I said the same thing to your kind when you attack my village!” Vee said, getting ready for another jump. “And they still slaughtered my people!” Vee said, jumping at her at close range. “And crippled my SISTER!” Vee said.

"They killed the Gatomon with tits in a maid outfit! Those don't come around very often!"

Lady Vampmon, full of core energy, was at her best, but Vee was to close for her to dodged fully. Vee got her left wing as Vee attached her to the cave wall with his dagger. “AHH!” Lady Vampmon said, as she move to grabbed the dagger.

“VEE-HEADBUTT!” Vee said, hitting the helpless Lady Vampmon hard.

Again with the headbutt? Just use your damn sword.

Vee watched in horror as Lady Vampmon took attack in her face and feel limp, only being held my her wing beinning pinned to the wall. “LADY VAMPMON!” Dark screamed as he legs failed him as he landed on his stomach. “God dammit you wound legs move!” Dark said to his self as Vee walked forward, grabbing Dark's fallen sword.

“Please do not try and resist.” Vee said, ready to stab Lady Vampmon. “I promise to make it quick.” Vee said.

He did say please.

“Vee, don't DO IT!” Dark screamed again as he tried to get up again.

“You heard the mon.” The Three Vampmon where at the entrance to the cave. “Get away from our Vampmon ally.” The lead Vampmon said.

Didn't she say the other vampmon weren't at the cave?

Vee turned around. “I don't take order from Vampmon.” Vee said, aiming Dark's sword at the middle Vampmon. All three of them are standing there with their hands behind their back. “And it is out like you have us out matched. I have taken on three Vampmon many times without breaking a sweat.

The lead Vampmon smirked. “True...but I think you need to think about your life style choice, preferable for an eternity or so.” The lead Vampmon said, speading his wings and jumping up. “Catch!” The Lead vampmon said, throwing the digi-egg of courage at Vee.

Vee saw something being thrown at him to rolled over to the side, watching at the digi-egg of courage hit the wall the landed near him. “A pathetic throw.” Vee said, running at one of the vampmon, stabbing him, destroying his core, making him into a pile of black goo. One of the other Vampmon went and grab the digi-egg of courage. “Just accept your fate!” Another Vampmon said as he was about to throw the egg to Vee.

Damn, and hurling a very obvious object at someone at a long distance seemed like such a great idea.

“Stop IT!” Dark jump from the corner, his body fighting the energy drain from the near transformation to a Vampmon. Dark grabbed the Vampmon's arms to stop.

“Idiot!” The vampmon smiled, seeing that Dark as weak. “You only need to touch this egg and you'll be trapped!” The Vampmon tired to position the egg of it touched Dark, but Dark held his hands in such a way that he kept the Vampmon from dropping the digi-egg.

That was nice of Gennai to make the eggs involuntarily trap people inside and wipe their memory.

Vee quickly killed the 2nd Vampmon as he turn to watch Dark and the last Vampmon. Dark grimaced as he held on to the remaining Vampmon's arms. Dark's vision blurred and he had trouble standing. “I won't...let you...” Dark said, weakly.

“You have no CHOICE!” The Vampmon jerked his hands down and kicked Dark in the gut.

“Uhhhh...” Dark said as he fell to the ground, his gut feeling like it was on fire. The Vampmon lept back, just out of melee range.

Is it worth saying again that turning yourself into a vampire was a stupid idea?

“Enjoy your new home!” The Vampmon said, tossing the digi-egg with all of his might.

Dark watched as the digi-egg came sailing towards him, Dark tried to dodge, but his body failed to move. “DARK!” Vee said, jumping and grabbing the digi-egg, letting go of Dark's sword.

“VEE!” Dark gasped as Vee landed. “Why?” Dark asked, Vee.

Vee looked at the digi-egg in his hand, it was the digi-egg of courage. Vee sighed as the digi-egg started to glow. “I'm just looking forward to when we meet again Dark.” Vee said as he watch the digi-egg burst into light, the cave burned with a white intensity from the light before it vanished. The Digi-egg of courage, rested in the middle of the cave.

"I guess this might not be so bad if I don't end up hanging out with a bunch of annoying preteens in my next life."

“Well, this is great.” The remaining Vampmon said, laughing. “I'll be famous, The Vampmon who took out the Black and Blue.” Vampmon said as Dark started to get up, but the Vampmon kick Dark's jaw, sending him back. “Now we're going to seal both of you.” The Vampmon said, walking over to Dark who laid near the entrance to the cave. “We only got one digi-egg, that means...” Vampmon said, smiling, grabbing Dark by his neck. “I think we can do this...” The Vampmon said, opening his mouth, showing his fangs. “The old fashioned way.” The Vampmon said.

The good old fashion blood draining and exploding.

Dark tried to struggle, but his body was far to weak. “Mon...ster...” Dark said weakly.

“I always wondered who DarkVeemon tasted like.” The vampmon said, placing his fangs on Dark's neck, when Vampmon's body jerked back. “Gahhhh....” The vampmon said, dropping Dark as he began to melt down, he turn around and growled at Lady Vampmon. “You...trait..or...” The vampmon said as he melted down to a black goo.

Lady Vampmon stood there with Dark's sword, her wings was bleeding and her hand burned as it held the silver hilt of Dark's sword, she let the sword slip out her hand as she ran up to Dark. “Dark, are you hurt?” Lady Vampmon asked.

"Nearly a vampire, best friend trapped in egg, city hates me, vampires hate me, sister is dead. Are you kidding, I'm doing great!"

Dark got up slowly, coughing as Lady Vampmon supported him. “Vee?” Dark asked, taking a step forward, but stumbled.

“Dark, you are very weak.” Lady Vampmon said, holding Dark in balance. “The conversion wasn't finished...we need to...” Lady Vampmon said.

“No, we don't.” Dark said, shrugged off Lady Vampmon's grip and walked to the center of the cave, with the digi-egg of courage standing there. Dark put his hands on the digi-egg and started to pull. “Err...” Dark said as his muscles strained.

"Damn. Well, I guess as long as he doesn't end up hanging out with a bunch of annoying preteens in his next life.."

“Dark please, you heard them...you can't help them...” Lady Vampmon said, going to Dark's said.

"Listen to the murderous vampires, Dark!"

Dark didn't listen, and pulled harder, his hands were aching, but nothing happening, tears begin to fill Dark's eyes as his fingertips bled. “GRAHHHH!” Dark said as he fell back as he his fingers slipped off and he tumbled backwards.

“Dark!” Lady Vampmon said and bent down by Dark.

Dark was crying now. “This is my fault!” Dark said, slammed his fist into the ground, shattering it a bit. “He was my friend, and I betrayed him!” Dark said.

“You're tired...” Lady Vampmon said, trying to comfort Dark.

Somehow I can't imagine him being less upset if he was well-rested.

“I was selfish! I wanted to be with you so badly...” Dark said, looking into Lady Vampmon's red eyes. “That I didn't think about Vee. I should be under one of the digi-eggs.” Dark said, started to get him, wiping his arm across his face. “I need to go.” Dark said, turning to face the entrance to the cave.

According to the canon, no you shouldn't.

“Dark, please we can still be toegther!” Lady Vampmon said, following Dark a bit as he grab his sword, putting it away.

“I need to go!” Dark said, running out of the cave, not turning his head because he couldn't bear to see Lady Vampmon's eyes.

Sure, run away. Leave the ENTIRE REASON THIS EVEN HAPPENED BEHIND. That's like killing fifty people just to get the last McRib, and then throwing it away because you weren't that hungry.

Lady Vampmon stopped at the edge of the cave, watching Dark run into the forest. “Dark...I love you...” Lady Vampmon said.

Gennai and Dark walked to where the cave is, walking inside, looking at the digi-egg. “Here it is...just like I said it would be.” Dark said.

Gennai walked over to the digi-egg of courage, putting his hand on it and tried to pick it up. “Uh!” Gennai said as he gripped hard, but cound not budge the Digi-egg an inch.

"I won't lie, it was dumb of me to make it like this. I swear it seemed like a good idea at the time."

“I...don't think you can move it. I tried till my fingers bled, but I could not move them at all.” Dark said, looking at Gennai hopefully. “Can...you do anything?” Dark asked.

“I'm sorry Dark.” Gennai said, with a heavy heart. “He is not ready...if I try forcing him free...it may kill him.” Gennai said.

"Again, good idea at the time."

“What will happen?” Dark asked, looking over the digi-egg.

“He will be held in stasis until they are freed.” Gennai said. “I have no idea how long that will be.” Gennai said.

"But I thought you made them."

"I was drunk."

“Will, he be...the same?” Dark asked, looking at Gennai again.

“He will remember that he is a hero and that he is brave and true, but his memories will fade over the years.” Gennai said, solemnly. “If I could do anything...” Gennai said.

“I know, I know.” Dark said, looking around. “You have most of the digi-eggs?” Dark asked.

“Only three.” Gennai said.

You might want to keep them a little safer next time.

“Even after I betrayed Vee, he saved me. Now he is trapped under that digi-egg.” Dark said.

Oh come on, it isn't that bad. I mean, what are the chances of him ending up bathing in a tub with an annoying human kid who wears goggles despite never doing anything that would require goggles? As a completely random example?

“Dark, there is nothing you can do now.” Gennai said, looking at Dark.

Dark thought about something. “Yes, there is.” Dark said, looking into Gennai's eyes. “I have one last request...” Dark said.

Lady Vampmon stood in the middle of the cavern. “I'm sorry Dark...” Lady Vampmon said, going down to her knees. “This was my fault. If we never met, you wouldn't be like this.” Lady Vampmon said, held out her hand, and rubbing her fingertips over the golden Digi-egg of Miracles. “But Vampmon are immortal, and I prosmise, when you are finally free...I will keep my promise, and we will be together.” Lady Vampmon said, standing up, smiling softly. “To eternity.” Lady Vampmon said.

THE END

So his final wish was to become a shiny set of armor, leaving behind the one he loved who is not only hunted by digimon, but now will be seen as a traitor to her own kind? Leaving behind the one he loved who was the entire reason any of this happened in the first place? Man, he really has some strange priorities. Now I'm all depressed and junk. Oh well, at least I got to make a Paper Mario reference. Yeah, I'd say that's a pretty happy ending for me.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.

Messages In This Thread
Asesino's Commentaries - by Asesino - 01-31-2011, 04:09 AM
RE: Asesino's Commentaries - by TheBHB - 01-31-2011, 04:18 AM
RE: Asesino's Commentaries - by Asesino - 01-31-2011, 04:21 AM
RE: Asesino's Commentaries - by DragonMasterX - 01-31-2011, 04:48 AM
RE: Asesino's Commentaries - by CloneWarrior - 01-31-2011, 08:55 AM
RE: Asesino's Commentaries - by Asesino - 01-31-2011, 04:58 AM
RE: Asesino's Commentaries - by DragonMasterX - 01-31-2011, 05:10 AM
RE: Asesino's Commentaries - by Asesino - 01-31-2011, 08:57 AM
RE: Asesino's Commentaries - by DragonMasterX - 01-31-2011, 10:13 AM
RE: Asesino's Commentaries - by Asesino - 02-01-2011, 11:31 AM