Join our server on Discord

Asesino's Commentaries
You know what, that would make this officially the first of your commentaries I actually agree with...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Hit and miss, my friend; Hit and miss.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Either of you in the mood for a fuck? My boyfriend isn't responding to my texts and I'm already wet and naked.
[Image: signature.png]
...I sense that that's your answer to everything...
And yet there was a time not long ago when I woulda spent the next 30sec to crack the space time continuum to be there wit you at those words...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
And I'm not sure if I could do that. Both because of what "other people" would think and what I would think. It would be cheating if it was real. Does explain something I "wasn't" wondering though...

Also, there has to be a good reason why he's not. It better not be something stupid like playing Xbox with friends.
I have to apologize for the sorry excuse for humorous commentaries lately. Perhaps it's the stories themselves and I just can't latch on to anything, maybe commentary doesn't come across that well in text, or maybe I'm just not funny. Regardless, I think I might take a break seeing as there are no stories left, and even if I do get permission to do a couple more, I'm going to try spending more than an hour trying to come up with jokes.

On a less serious note, why must you people mock my lack of a penis?! It is a very serious condition! Oh well, at least I have you, Xbox.
Yay xbox! Friend to gamers and/or phallus impaired individuals everywhere... Except for me... Cause I has every game station minus that one... Damn expensive friend...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I personally found your comments funny. Sure, not every single one of them made me laugh, it's like a comedy show. The laughter builds until a great practicaly joke and then you just can't hold your seriousness. I always read the commentaries with a smile though, since I expect them to be good coming from ya, As.

I'm tempted to give you a long macrophiliac story for you to make fun out of. After One big Pokeorgy though, I'm not sure if you're still alright with growing characters though :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(04-01-2011 03:47 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: I personally found your comments funny. Sure, not every single one of them made me laugh, it's like a comedy show. The laughter builds until a great practicaly joke and then you just can't hold your seriousness. I always read the commentaries with a smile though, since I expect them to be good coming from ya, As.

I'm tempted to give you a long macrophiliac story for you to make fun out of. After One big Pokeorgy though, I'm not sure if you're still alright with growing characters though :3

What I can and cannot make funny seem to be completely random, so I can always take a look.

Well, I don't want you getting emo on us, it just wouldn't suit your character, buddy!

So go and have a look! http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=9798
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad