Join our server on Discord

Asesino's Commentaries
(03-22-2011 11:55 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: I don't suppose you'd like to do my Bastemon lemon?

I'll try to do anything anyone links me. Within reason, of course.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Oh, I got something different for you. If you wanna do a Pokemon one that is. I dunno what 'within reason' means, though. That one lemon has three sex scenes and fetishes vary.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(03-22-2011 08:56 PM)Asesino Wrote: I'll try to do anything anyone links me. Within reason, of course.

Well, here it is then.

There are two chapters.
[Image: signature.png]
(03-23-2011 03:32 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Oh, I got something different for you. If you wanna do a Pokemon one that is. I dunno what 'within reason' means, though. That one lemon has three sex scenes and fetishes vary.

I guess that was kind of vague, wasn't it? Just to clarify, there are actually very few things not "Within reason" for me. But I would say stories that are too short or are about nothing but people being raped and murdered would fall under that category. Hard to find humor with that kind of stuff.

For the most part, the subject matter the story is based on doesn't matter to me. Pokemon, Digimon, Final Fantasy, original content, s'all good.

As for stories with more.. unique fetishes, that just adds to the humor!
Aw man. The Pokemon story is about pokemorphs (females) being raped as part of a competition. There's no snuff there though. Is that okay?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(03-23-2011 07:04 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Aw man. The Pokemon story is about pokemorphs (females) being raped as part of a competition. There's no snuff there though. Is that okay?

Of course. I've already done stories that involved rape, actually. People dying and rape (not 'fo realzies, tho) and stuff is fine, as long as it has a place in the story. I just don't want to do the stories where authors write about people getting brutally tortured/mutilated/murdered for the sheer sake of people getting brutally tortured/mutilated/murdered.
Ah'kay. Here you go: http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...?tid=10012
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Trust me, these are going to get better.

Ha, only kidding.

Xros Heart Gets Some Pussy by CloneWarrior

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 1:

Taiki was glad to be back in the Shinobi Zone. He had barely gotten any rest since DarkKnightmon had made his entrance, and he needed to lie back and regain his strength in case Blastmon tried to attack again. Having finished a can of DigiNoir, he lied his head back on one of the pillows laid out in the hut the Monitamons so generously provided for him and his team.

Google images seems to think "DigiNoir" is Eddie Guerrero. I choose to believe this is accurate.

It's great that we were able to find a place for the Disc Zone Digimon to rest. But now I need to find a way to fix their home. But without the Code Crown... Taiki was having trouble coming up with a solution to his current fix. As Kiriha had taken the Code Crown from Mercuremon, he was the only one who could do anything with the Disc Zone. Taiki knew he couldn't turn his back on Seahomon, Lunamon and the others, but it would have to wait until he saw Kiriha again.

It occurs to me that you could remove every name in the previous sentence, replace them with Mad Libs and they be just as alien to me.

As he began to close his eyes and try to get some sleep, he heard a voice resonate from his Xros Loader. "Taiki!" Taiki sat up instantly and took out his Xros Loader. "Taiki! I've discovered something....interesting..." It was the voice of Wisemon, the Digimon who promised Taiki he would be studying him and his team ever since he joined Xros Heart.

If somebody doesn't start screwing soon, I might actually have to start watching Xros Wars to understand what's going on.

"What is it, Wisemon?" Taiki wondered what Wisemon had discovered, having only the Digimon inside his Xros Loader to work with. His curiousity grew as he heard what sounded like a cat's purring, followed by Wisemon letting out a short moan.

Oh thank god.

Wisemon continued. "Taiki, you are aware that Bastemon sleeps for two thirds of every day, correct?"

Taiki was indeed aware. Bastemon, outside of providing a couple of DigiMemories recently, had been largely useless since she had joined back in the Lake Zone. Knightmon had explained it was simply necessary for her species, and Taiki just assumed it was because of her catlike attributes. "Yeah, why do you ask?"

"*Hic* I dunno, dude. I've been drinkin' anh yer name was on re-dial."

"I think I may have discovered exactly why she is always so tired out." He let out another short moan, this one louder than the last.

Taiki's eyebrow raised a bit. "Wisemon, what are those sounds?"

I got a call like this at four in the morning once. My dad's a dick.

There was a short pause before Wisemon spoke up again. "Do not be alarmed at this Taiki. It will all make sense once I finish my explanation. Bastemon is...currently giving me oral pleasure..."

Does Bastemon really come off as that slutty? To Google!

Taiki's eyes widened. Indeed, inside the Xros Loader, Bastemon was on her knees, her head positioned over Wisemon's crotch. Her lips were wrapped around Wisemon's pitch black member, which was already coated in her saliva and a bit of precum. She took her head off for a second and looked deep into Wisemon's eyes and let out another deep purr, making the fluorescent yellow head of Wisemon's cock visible.

Alright, I'm back, and holy shit it was like this character was pulled straight out of a harem. I can completely see this happening. Not literally though.

Bastemon grinned. "Am I making you happy?"

His dick seems to be a smiley face, so yeah.

Wisemon blushed deeply at her words and nodded. "Yes, ver-very happy!" He stumbled over his own words as Bastemon went back to sucking on his rod. He was a bit embarrassed, seeing as all of the other Xros Loader Digimon were watching. But a number of them had already had their turns and those that weren't tired out from Bastemon's favors were pleasuring themselves to the view. Even ChibiKamemon was stroking his small green penis.

And these kids carry those things around? "Yo dude, what's this thing? Does it tell time? 'Cause I need to know what ti- WHAT THE FUCK."

Taiki spoke up again. "She's what?!" Wisemon's eyes opened wide in surprise as he remembered what he was explaining.

"I apologize, I was lost in this unique experience." Wisemon paused and picked up a small notebook he had been keeping since he entered the Xros Loader. "Since I joined you on your travels, I have been studying each of your team members closely. While there is nothing out of the ordinary with most of them. I find Bastemon to be quite interesting."

Oh, so he can't actually see them? So it really IS like some drunk asshole calling you at three in the morning to tell you he's doing someone.

"As I have become accustomed to her habits, Knightmon has given me insight into her past. Bastemon suffers from something you humans refer to as nymphomania."

When characters in a lemon are calling you a nymphomaniac, you might want to cut back.

Taiki blushed as Wisemon spoke the work. Nymphomania? Well, that explains the frequent naps. But wait- Taiki brought the Xros Loader closer to him. "If she's a...nympho, then why have I never seen her get, well, excited before?" Taiki thought back to when he first met Bastemon. She had been barely awake when he arrived at Bastia Castle. Not long afterward he had passed out for most of the next day, and following that he had been with his friends battling Lilithmon. Once she had joined, she had barely ever left the Xros Loader, excludiing the battle with Mugendramon in Sand Zone and the struggle with Arkadimon in Digital Space.

Wisemon chuckled softly as he thought over Taiki's query. "You've simply been fortunate enough to miss out on each of her 'episodes'." He flipped through the notebook. "Knightmon has informed me that Bastemon frequently had mass orgies with her servants in the Lake Zone. Knightmon himself seems to be quite proficient in servicing the princess. The PawnChessmons have also found a very clever use of their spears in their experiments with her."

A clever use of their spears? Sticking your spear in things is pretty much the sole purpose of it. Unless they got REALLY creative, in which case I don't want to think about it.

Taiki felt his own penis harden inside his shorts at the thought of Bastemon being pleasured by a horde of ToyAgumon and Pandamon. "So, I assume that was why she was sleeping when we first reached the Lake Zone?"

"Sleeping in a large pool of semen, yes."

Wisemon shook his head. "Actually, I was told that shortly before your arrival, another human arrived at the castle. He was tall and blond, and apparently had quite a thick phallus. Bastemon had been experimenting with him for a good three hours before she finally passed out."

"Kiriha?!" Taiki's eyes widened as he realized what Kiriha had meant when he told him "Because of that strange princess, I've been thrown off pace." Now that Taiki thought about it, Kiriha seemed to be lacking in energy for a little while before the battle with IceDevimon's troops.

Three hours was probably long enough for Bastemon to pulverize his hips into dust.

Taiki lied back again against the hut's wall. "Well that explains why she was so tired when I first met her. But what about when we were leaving, and during the Sand Zone?"

Wisemon paused to look through the notebook again. As he searched his journal, he let out a long moan as he reached his climax. His member shot out a few bursts of cum into Bastemon's mouth. She mewed with pleasure as she licked up the juices, then stood up. She quickly pushed her leopardskin pants to the floor, revealing her sexy feminine legs and soaked pussy. She gripped Wisemon's member and lowered herself onto his lap, penetrating herself with his rod.

Was it necessary to talk to him DURING? Well.. yes, I suppose the story would be quite boring if he just waited until later.

Wisemon tried to focus as he reached the right page. "As for the Sand Zone, I've been told by numerous Digimon that there was a time when you reloaded all of your Digimon. I don't think I have to explain how easy it is to get a good fuck when there are so many male Digimon around. It's pretty much a 'sausagefest' without Bastemon around."

"But that's another story."

Taiki thought back to the battle with Mugendramon. As Baalmon was being healed, he had indeed reloaded all of his team members. Bastemon had been quite energetic at the time. However, he realized she had been very tired after the battle. His eyes (and penis) grew as he realized that she had likely been having a Xros Heart orgy right behind his back as he was watching X4k and Beelzebumon kick some Bagra Army ass.

Baalmon? Shit, somebody call Tyrael. Oh wait, nevermind. He didn't do shit.

"Oh... I see what you're getting at."

Wisemon blushed as he realized Taiki had reached the same conclusion he had. Bastemon was currently thrusting herself up and down on the scholar's cock, causing both to let out soft noises conveying their state of pleasure to Taiki.

You know what? I'm gonna do this exact same thing to one of my friends. That is, unless she tries to make me pay extra for it.

Wisemon closed the book. "That's about it though, I'm afraid. Knightmon was unable to tell me anything about the night you spent in the Lake Zone. Where exactly were you at the time."

Hehehe. That last joke was funny because it implied that the only sexual partner that would be interested in me would be a prostitute. Now I'm sad.

Taiki remembered clearly where he had been. "I guess I passed out after we beat IceDevimon. By the time I woke up, it was late at night, and I had to rush off to save Akari from Lilithmon. Oh, Bastemon was asleep at the side of the bed."

Nope, that's certainly not a hint he should have picked up on.

Wisemon thought about it for a second, then his eyes grew wide. "Taiki. Did you notice anything out of the ordinary when you awoke?"

Taiki thought for a second. "Not really. Well, my fly was down, and there was some cum on my dick..." Taiki blushed furiously as it hit him. "Shit! I just assumed I had a wet dream!" His shorts could barely hold back his member now as it reached its full size, fighting to break free from the fabric.

"... It didn't occur to you that 'Wet Dreams' do not make you remove your pants?"

"I can run really fast."

"Ah, nevermind."

Wisemon closed his eyes. "Yes, it appears that you too have been used by Bastemon to satisfy her libido." He groaned again as Bastemon began to speed up her thrusts. Her juices were seeping out and coating Wisemon's penis and balls.

Taiki felt incredibly embarrassed as he heard the sounds from his Xros Loader grow louder. He couldn't stand it anymore. He put the Xros Loader on the floor and undid the button on his shorts, letting his boner break free. He gripped it in his left hand and began to stroke it furiously. "Wisemon. Could you please ask Bastemon to describe what happened that night?"

Before Wisemon could say anything, Bastemon spoke up. "Oh Taiki-sama, it was wonderful. When I awoke from my afternoon nap, I found you sleeping so peacefully in the castle guestroom. Once we were alone, I realized I just couldn't let the opportunity escape me."

"You couldn't have, like, woken me up or anything?"

Taiki sped up as he heard Bastemon's words. He imagined what it was like to have Bastemon touch his member. "What exactly did you do, Bastemon?"

Bastemon continued to purr in pleasure. "I was feeling so wet. I just had to see what your penis looked like. I undid your shorts and saw your cute little soldier. It looked delicious, so I just had to taste it." She licked her lips as she continued to reminisce. "I jerked it until it was rock hard and then I licked it all over. I wish I had gotten to savor it longer, but you shot your warm juices into my mouth after only two minutes."

"Alright, awesome. You raped me while I was asleep so I didn't get to enjoy it, AND I sucked. Thanks."

Taiki blushed harder as he realized how little stamina he had. He felt precum leak out of his dick and coat his glove. "The-then what?"

Bastemon continued to mew in delight. "My pussy was aching for relief. I just had to feel you inside me." She thrusted harder and harder onto Wisemon's cock. "Your penis was rock hard again within seconds, and I could barely contain myself as I felt it enter me. My walls tightened around you and I felt so warm as I held my body close to you. There aren't words beautiful enough to descibe the feeling when you blew your load inside me."

Why doesn't he just go screw her? It's obvious she wouldn't decline the offer.

Bastemon let out a long mew as she hit her climax. Her juices escaped her and soaked Wisemon's robe as he too felt his orgasm approach.

"Oh! I'm cumming!" Wisemon shot another load of his hot jizz inside the catgirl, heating her body up again. She purred one final time before falling forward onto Wisemon's chest and passing out.

Taiki groaned loudly as he came. A few spurts of semen shot out of his dick as he fell back against the pillow. His dick shrank back down and he breathed heavily. He looked back down at the Xros Loader. "Um, Wisemon. Thanks for the info."

Wisemon blushed. "Of course, Taiki. Thank you for allowing me to study you further."

"Oh, and if you call me again when I'm trying to sleep to tell me you're getting your dick sucked? I'll murder you."

Taiki was confused by Wisemon's words, but decided not to pursue an explanation. He curled up into a comfortable position and fell asleep.

Wisemon finished writing down his observations in the notebook. "Lab animal reaches orgasm after three minutes. Stamina appears to have increased since last ejaculation. Further studies must be performed to verify information."

.. Does it really?

------------------------------

Chapter 2:

"Finish him off, Shoutmon X4B!!" Taiki cheered on the combined form of his soldiers as he kicked Blastmon repeatedly in the face. The young general knew that defeating a Head Officer would be a major win for Xros Heart, as the Bagra Army was currently in the lead with over half the total amount of Code Crowns.

Hey, I just Googled that and they aren't crowns at all! That's way less awesome than I was imagining.

Though he was tired from the "quality time" he had spent with Wisemon and Bastemon the previous night, he knew he had to focus on the battle just as much as Shoutmon did. Suddenly, his concentration was broken by the sound of a Digimon being reloaded from his Xros Loader.

Wisemon's voice echoed from the device. "I'm sorry, Taiki! I just couldn't continue to hold her off!" Taiki was confused by the outburst for a second before looking down to find Bastemon kneeling at his feet. His eyes widened as he realized something was very different about her. Where there was usually a thin red bra-like object, Taiki could clearly see Bastemon's bare breasts. Her nipples had grown large and perky.

Let's see if he can catch on to what's going to happen next.

The catgirl's top half was far from the most astonishing imagery though, as Taiki's eyes moved lower to observe that Bastemon was also without her usual leopardskin pants. Instead, the 13-year old was presented with an unhindered view of the wet, hairless slit nestled between the feline's sexy tanned legs.

The view was so extroaordinary that Taiki failed to notice Akari's palm as it flew into his cheek. The slap knocked him to the ground as the human girl moved to block Bastemon from everyone's view. "Taiki!" Akari shrieked at him. "Close your mouth and keep it in your pants!" The gogglehead snapped back to reality as he realized his boner was pressing against his shorts. He quickly moved to cover his hard on, despite Akari having already gotten a good look at the bulge.

Oh come on. Man, this chick just ruins everyone's good time.

Akari rolled her eyes. "Learn to look away!" She turned to the neko princess. "Bastemon, where are your clothes?!" She looked around for something to cover the girl with, but the area was very sparse. Bastemon purred softly and smiled at her. "I took them off, silly. I feel far too hot to keep my body restrained by them." She slowly stood up and put her hands on Akari's shoulders. "Don't you want to feel free?"

This is going to go to a strange place.

The cat girl bent down a bit and kissed the young girl. Akari froze as she realized Bastemon's tongue was entering her mouth. At the same time, her utter shock prevented her from reacting as Bastemon undid her overall strap, causing the denim article to drop to her feet, revealing a cute pair of pink panties. Bastemon purred again. "Nyaa. Now there's a good start." She moved her paw down between Akari's legs and began to rub her middle claw against the girl's slit. Akari began to moan into the neko's mouth as she felt herself moisten at the new sensation.

Yeeeep. Not an overly subtle nymphomaniac, is she?

Lost in her increasing arousal, Akari was helpless to refuse Bastemon's advances. The sexy Digimon used her free paw to liberate the preteen from her shirt, letting the cool Shinobi Zone air caress her small but perky tits. Slowly, the feline removed her mouth from Akari's and lowered her head to the girl's chest. Before Akari could object, Bastemon had her lips wrapped around the redhead's left nipple. She moaned in delight as her body continued to heat up.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!" Zenjirou screamed in surprise as his eyes rested on the erotic sight. Having been focused on moving the Disc Zone Digimon out of harm's way, the kendo prodigy had missed the sexy goings-ons until now. He held his head in shock as his face twisted into exaggerated expressions of surprise. "KUDOU TAIKI! You have to do something!"

"I disagree."

Jolted back to reality for a second by the outburst, Taiki rose up from his sitting position. "Yeah. I should do something!" Zenjirou's momentary look of accomplishment quickly disappeared as he realized what Taiki was talking about. The general unzipped his pants, allowing his fully erect member to get some air. He walked slowly up to Akari and grasped the sides of her panties. Within a second, the girl was completely naked, and Taiki embraced her from behind.

Wasn't there a war or something going on in front of them?

Akari's eyes widened as she felt Taiki's hands on her breasts. "Taiki..." She gasped as she felt a new sensation down below. She tilted her head to see Taiki's penis slide in between her legs.

"I can't turn my back on you, Akari." Taiki smiled as he thrust back and forth, his dick rubbing up against Akari's moist snatch. She continued to moan in pleasure as her juices mixed with Taiki's pre.

There's sex going on, and the only thing I could focus on was thinking about Togepi's voice after reading "Pre". There is something wrong with me.

Bastemon moved her face away from the girl's breast and kneeled down, bringing Taiki's sausage to her face. She let out a long purr. "Nyaa. Taiki-sama's penis looks tasty!" She began to lick the stiffened rod as it moved back and forth against Akari's slit. It wasn't long before the catgirl's lips enveloped it and Taiki moaned as his head was massaged by her tongue.

By now Zenjirou was in deep despair. "Why must I be so entranced by these lustful acts when I should only have eyes for my darling Nene?!" His ears perked up as Bastemon let out another purr.

Does this guy normally talk like he's reciting Shakespeare?

"Nyaa... If only there was someone who could pleasure me down here..." The catgirl waved her ass around, motioning to her wet pussy. In a split second, Zenjirou was stark naked and rushing toward the steadily growing orgy. He grasped the neko's ass tightly and thrust his pork sword deep inside her. The master swordsman's exaggerated groans filled the air as he steadily humped Bastemon's backside.

Pork sword. Maybe not quite as charming as "Cum Balloon".

"I'm sorry Nene-san, but this is too fucking awesome to pass up!" Zenjirou held up a V symbol with his left hand as he sped up his thrusts.

Each member of the foursome continued their lustful noises as they felt their individual orgasms approaching. It wasn't long before Zenjirou blew his load inside Bastemon. He fell backwards shortly afterwards and almost immediately went to sleep, his softening member coated in a mixture of liquids. Not yet satisfied, Bastemon pushed two claws into her soaked cunt and fingered herself vigorously.

Sex: Nature's Ambien.

Not long afterwards, Taiki let out a final groan as he shot his spunk into the catgirl's mouth. The friction against Akari's pussy set off her own climax, and she shuddered in ecstacy as a wave of heat traveled through her naked body. Bastemon lapped up their combined juices as she attempted to finish herself off.

So he didn't even have sex with her? What's up with that?

Exhausted from the ordeal, Akari began to fall backwards, but Taiki caught her in his arms. He gently placed her on the ground and lied next to her. "I can't turn my back on you, Akari."

By now, Bastemon's moans and wails had begun to resonate throughout the Zone, echoing her lust for attention. "Nyaa! Shoutmon-sama, please finish me!!"

Having been very preoccupied with the battle everyone else had forgotten about, X4B blushed deeply as he heard the catgirl's request. "Uh, I'm not too sure how that would work, seeing as Beelzebumon is currently my crotch..." Shoutmon's body broke up into its various component Digimon as they charged toward Bastemon, all eager to get off.

... Yeah, I could see how that might be awkward.

Having been left in the ruins of cottages and broken monitors, Blastmon sighed and started to leave. "Why must everyone ignore the great Blastmon-chan!? Soon, all will know who is truly the most sexy of all!"

"Oh yeah, you're gonna find out. I'm about to get fr- wait, what? That was the end of the story? I didn't even get t- come on!"
Welcome back to Asesino's Commentaries. This week, Asesino attempts to break the world record for "Most Amount of Times A Single Person Has Used the Word 'Fissure'" and then drunkenly rants about characters in a story not being able to hear him. Enjoy.

--------------------------------------

One big Pokéorgy, by DragonMasterX.

It had been a long time since he had decided to set out from his small town, but Sam had come a long way. The Pokémon Trainer had fought countless battles and overcome seemingly unending obstacles in order to reach Indigo Plateau, where the best of the best gather in order to decide a new Pokémon Master.

If he's anything like me, he'll have three max level Charizards, a level 152 Mewtwo and the rest of his Pokemon will only be there to use 'Surf' occasionally. I'm not sure if that came up in the actual show.

Sam wasn’t very young, but he wasn’t a full adult yet. The eighteen year old had set out eight months before and now was proud to hold all eight badges of his region in their special case. His three faithful partners had made it possible, and now he was going to prove his and their worth in the final battle at the stadium.

“Girls.” Sam looked tense inside of his team’s lockers. All three of his Pokémon were out of their respective pokéballs; they were intently staring at their master as the pensive youth formulated an attack plan.

"Alright, all three of you use fireblast. If that runs out, flamethrower. If that runs out, fissure. It worked during every other battle, so it should work now."

Homi, Bassey and Kumi weren’t keen on human language, but they were more than conscious of the position Sam was in. They knew of the Pokémon League, and they knew that they had gotten this far. While Pokémon don’t necessarily gain most of the fame as it goes to the Trainer instead, all three of them were especially excited to take part in this last match. They wanted nothing but the best for their owner. They just nodded to Sam, who seemed to be looking for moral support in them. He smiled and continued.

"Okay, now all three of you take 50 rare candies and get them into you. All the famous Pokemon trainers' Pokemon do it, don't worry about."

“Today’s the day. I’ve trained you all pretty well, and you’ve all given 110% in every battle, but I can’t help but think it’s not gonna be as easy this time around. Some people say we’re lucky because we’re a team of 3 instead of the standard 6, but that’s why you girls are far stronger than any individual Pokémon,” it was true. Sam had become so attached to his girls that he had no wish to train any others. The rules of the stadium don’t necessarily forbid the entrance with fewer than the maximum, so it was Sam’s perfect excuse not to catch any extras for the tournament. “But I’m afraid that the Champion we are going to face is not there for his face. His team’s gotta be strong, and he will use his full Pokémon team like anyone else. That and… the special rule that will be in effect today. I hope that you three will be fine. We’ve been practicing,” he blushed brightly for a brief moment, but then he shook it off, “I want you all to make sure to shout for help if it gets too rough, okay?”

Special rule? That doesn't bode well.

Kumi stepped forwards. She was the attacker of the group. Shy as she was, this Blaziken had grown as attached as her trainer had. Her arms wrapped around Sam, her luscious, supple chest mounds pushing themselves up his face. “Blaze.”

"Oh, right; Pokemon don't talk. What the hell am I talking for?"

“Th-thanks, Kumi,” Sam smiled, turning his face right and left as Bassey and Homi joined with bright smiles. Bassey, Sam’s Lucario, was tough and the bravest out of all of them. With her shapely body and prominent curves, this beautiful Pokémon female was as fierce in the battlefield as she was as a lover. She leaned in to kiss Sam’s cheek just after Bassey had done so with the opposite side.

Bassey was brave, but she wasn’t very confident in her looks or prowess. She was the special sweeper of the team. Her fire attacks and other special techniques did justice to the team title, but when it came to defending against physical attacks she didn’t do so well. As a Typhlosion, she was a big girl, with female endowments to die for, but nevertheless in proportion with a rather lithe figure of the build Sam had coordinated for her during training.

I guess SHE'LL be using fireblast. Alright, this is a plan worthy of me, let's do this.

The girls truly loved their Trainer, and they were going to return it this day. Sam felt like he didn’t need to plan anymore. Whatever would come their way during the battle would surely be no match to their combined efforts. It was, after all, an all-out final battle.
After returning the girls to their balls, Sam made sure to down a glass of cool water in preparation for the battle and when his name was announced; he stepped on the rising platform that would take him out to the arena.

"You guys are so great, and I really appreciate all you do. Now, back in the cramped balls for you."

A wide array of assorted sound effects fed excitement to the crowds as the challenger appeared on stage. The Champion, a young blue eyed boy with short lite-blue hair by the name of Tyrell stood atop his already raised platform. Tyrell had been undefeated for the last three years, a very long streak for someone so young. The boy appeared to be eighteen, he was wearing glasses and what seemed to be a long garb that fluttered along the cool afternoon breeze. Tyrell was charming to many of the aspiring masters, mostly the females, and it was due to his calm demeanor, as well as his most courteous way of treating his opponents. His hands were in his garb’s side pockets, and he was trying to ignore the band of fan girls blatantly cheering him from all four corners of the stadium.

Trust me, one fissure usually ends the night. Think about it.

When Sam finally made his appearance, the crowds exploded with cheers and screams, enough to partly drown the incessant fan girl squealing. If not a charming Champion, what the people loved the most was the expectance of seeing a true show between two Master aspirers.

Sam considered himself a loner in spite of the vast amount of contacts he had managed to fill his list with in his travels, so there weren’t many who he could recognize cheering him on that stadium that day. He thought it better, as he could do without the distraction. The people shouting for him just saw him as a source of entertainment; and that’s how it should be. Sam wanted to show everyone he and his team were worthy to be cheered on!

Fissure, PP max, strongest Pokemon goes down with out a fight. Don't worry, dude. As long as I'm here, you got this.

With the participants in place, the announcer stood up and raised his voice: “Laaaaaaaaaaaaadies and Gentlemen! I welcome you, today, to the grand finale of this year’s Pokémon League tournament! Of the hundreds of trainers that presented themselves for the challenge, only one has come through and is going to battle our current undefeated Champion for the title.”

The crowd erupted with another round of cheers, which the announcer allowed for a brief break before he continued: “And today, the challenger, Sam, is going to prove to us what kind of Trainer he is! His won’t be an easy task, as he’s up against everyone’s favorite, Tyrell,” the next few words were thusly evaporated into thin air by the heated scream of the Champion’s fans’ cheering. The announcer went on and on, presenting Sam and Tyrell in differently appealing ways to boost the already volatile eagerness of the crowd. When he was done, the referee was invited to the stage.

With the corresponding flags in hand, the referee looked to both sides. “Before we begin, I ask that both participants reveal their Pokémon, as it’s going to be an all-out battle.”

Is a referee really necessary? In Pokemon, they pretty much just beat the shit out of each other until one of them falls over.

They complied. Sam released Homi, Bassey and Kumi all at once. People were as surprised as they had been from Sam’s first battle. Time and time again, the crowds had been expecting this young trainer to reveal a differing arsenal of Pokémon, but he would, every time, come up with the same unchanging trio of beautiful pokégirls.

A man after my own heart. Not the girl thing, but the same Pokemon thing. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. And cheat. Cheating is important.

For himself, Tyrell had done as Sam had foreseen. Six pokéballs flew into the air, and six figures came into view. While Sam had presented three womanly females with copious amounts of a great amount of sex appeal and power, Tyrell had presented an all-male crew.

Not surprising, really.

“It’s nice to finally meet you, Sam. You’ve done very well getting this far. I hope you find our battle interesting, I know that I will!” Tyrell said with his pretty-boy smile on, eliciting a cheer from the surrounding crowd.

One by one they were revealed as the transporting light vanished.

The footfall of a massive Feraligatr shook the stage itself. Tyrell had trained him to be a physical powerhouse, the gator looking like he was the bodybuilder Pokémon. Powerful scaly muscles with bulgy veins spread around his massive body. He stared down at the girls with a hungry look- Homi was terrified. “Gatr…” he wickedly smirked, making the lean Typhlosion blush. He was, in fact, saying: “Hot bear’s ass is mine.”

He trained a bunch of rapists, how pleasant.

Second came Tyrell’s Grovyle. While not evolved, this reptile was one of Tyrell’s strongest Pokémon in every way. He was a balanced form of power that won most if not all of his matches. He showed to be calm, his arms folded in front of his well-defined chest which was nowhere as muscular as the Feraligatr’s.

Next came a colorful bunch. A Minun and Plusle duo. They were the smallest of the group, but they shared a cruel, over-confident glare that told everyone they were thinking the same at any given time. They were posing side-ways, back to back, staring at their enemies condescendingly, as if already plotting something down.

Tyrell teaches his Pokemon to hate; He teaches his Pokemon to win.

The fifth Pokémon was an Alakazam with a monocle next to his left eye. He was standing in a rather dignified manner, holding his hands behind him. With telekinesis, he accommodated the monocle and raised his chin proudly, uttering a long sigh: “Alah… kazam.”
The Alakazam had in fact already evaluated their opponents, and had concluded: “Alas, there is no way for such scandalously presented ladies to beat us in combat.”

Mm, yes. Indeed.

This ticked Bassey off. She barked a spicy: “Cario!” at the enemy party, making the Alakazam laugh. Minun and Plusle looked back at each other, nodding while cockily smirking. The busty Lucario had quite literally said: “Fuck yourself!” to the arrogant psychic.

Alakazam drops his monocle and spittakes his cup of tea.

The exchange quite hastily skipped the presentation of the final, less-conspicuous Pokémon. A mature Golem sighing at the conflict. “Leeeeem…” it groaned. “Why does he always have to be so mean to others? Meh. I’m so sleeeepy…”

Tyrell smiled. “It looks like our Pokémon have already begun talking to each other,” his vision lifted from his glasses. “Well, Sam? Anything you’d like to say?”

"Yeah: Hope you like fissure, bitch."

Sam seemed unnerved by the natural calmness the other trainer displayed. He reminded the vote of confidence his girls had given him and replied: “I’m eager to battle, Tyrell. I also hope you’ll find the battle interesting!” he confidently said. Tyrell gave a gently smile back.

“That’s what I like to hear.”

The referee finished his preparations and then declared: “This is the final battle of the Indigo Plateau Pokémon Stadium League Tournament. The challenger, Samuel of Evergreen Town, will battle with his three registered Pokémon against the current Champion’s six in an all out battle. Rule X blue will be in effect. One side must have at least one Pokémon that hasn’t fainted yet when the bout is done in order to achieve victory.”

It's a good thing Pokemon don't exist, because PETA would shit a brick.

Sam frowned. “Rule X… a special rule that’s used mostly in private matches, but ever since its allowance into the Pokémon League and the subsequent ban to the minor audience to participate or see the matches, it’s now used nearly everywhere where its pertinent.” He looked over to his girls, he cherished them a lot. He wasn’t worried about their health, they would make it through as always, he was fully confident. He then recalled the rest of this controversial article: “What makes it so special is the fact that Pokémon must fiercely mate with each other, coordinated by their trainers, in order to drain the other Pokémon of their energy until they faint from too much pleasure. Code Blue means that the males must make the first move. Homi, Bassey, Kumi… I wish you luck.”

That makes s- WAIT WHAT? You agreed to this? You didn't think to go catch a few extra Pokemon to take several penises for the team?

Tyrell was smiling again. “Don’t worry, Sam. They will be gentle. For the most part.”

You know what? Screw you. You're on your own. You threw my entire strategy out the window with that dick move.

(Author’s Note: Now, the story switches to first person to analyze the perspective of the females. In order: Homi will be the first; Bassey will go second and Kumi will be the last. Additionally, Pokémon dialogue will be instantly translated.)

Darn. I was looking forward to Pokemon being raped and screaming their own names for the rest of the story.

When the referee human decided it was time to begin, I knew that I already was target to two of the males we were up against. So far, our team had done really well in the field of battle, but this new rule required us to do something far different to anything we were used to. We could fight or… we could fuck. Either way, physical contact was needed, and sexual intercourse was a must. Thankfully, none of us were virgins, but it would be the first time doing this in public nonetheless.

Somewhere, a PETA member just had an aneurysm.

I heard Sammy order us to ‘Attract’ our opponents as soon as they had made a formation. In particular, that mating technique was broadly accepted by all of us, but I wasn’t keen on showing off in front of a crowd. I looked down at my well-developed body; ever since Sammy had captured me as a little Cyndaquil, he had been training me in order to develop nicely in almost every area. His decision to make me into what his kind refer to as: “Special Sweeper” only means that I’m not used to get, let’s say, personal, with my foe. But that suited me just fine, until today. I might be fearless in battle, but this is more than just a battle of strength.

It's disturbing that the Pokemon remember that they were basically kidnapped and forced to fight, and that's not even mentioning the rape.

As I feared during the presentation, that big Feraligatr positioned himself in line with me along with that cocky Alakazam. I personally found the huge gator attractive, but as with any water type, I was afraid of getting hit by something mean as Aqua Jet. With those immense, bulging muscles, he would surely knock me out instantly. I wasn’t worried about the Alakazam, he looked confident, but he was a Psychic. If anything, I would be able to resist his moves well.

Fissure.

The water titan was still eyeing me with those perverted eyes. I could notice his large tongue briefly licking his own lips as he stared at my hips and breasts. While my assets weren’t any modest, I admit, I wasn’t too keen on showing off to strangers. Two supple orbs the size of watermelons and my shapely figure with a plump behind, both Bassey and Kumi were jealous of them and I got attention from both genders, and this manly, well-built piece of a hunk… I like big guys, but he was eyeing me as some sort of tool. Maybe his trainer had raised him to be that way. In another life, I might’ve actually been overcome by lust and the gator’s charm.

"But in this life, I'm going to be raped. Starting to think my own trainer might be a bit of a prick."

“Hey, fat bear! Show me your tits!” But then again, the latter characteristic wasn’t present now. I was apprehensive at his comment and blushed in embarrassment. Sure, I might go for extra rations when we’re having lunch, but I train hard! He had no right to call me fat!

I groaned in protest, but I couldn’t let his hollow words phase me. We were doing this for Sam after all. The Alakazam was the first to move.

"Mm, good day m'lady. Might I interest you in a spot 'o sexual intercourse?"

“Lady,” he said with a strange, firm accent that I had never heard before, “I do apologize for my peer’s rude and inexcusable behavior. He misses a few key elements to be able to put his brain to even fathom knowing how to treat an exquisite piece of woman such as yourself,” the refined Alakazam was going for broke and even I could see it. If not wittingly, they were attempting to play with me psychologically, I couldn’t let them.

Before anything, I adapted a fighting pose, clenching my fists together and parting my legs to allow myself a good balance to start out. I saw the Feraligatr smirking, he seemed to have completely ignored his partner. Maybe I could use that at my advantage later.

Probably not.

“Heh! Love it when a girl thinks tough!” He clenched his fists as well, I could see his muscles tensing up, bulging everywhere from his massive arms down to his tree-trunk legs. My legs were shaking, why did he have to turn me on so much? I could feel it in my legs, the raging fire burning in my loins, begging for release. I felt my mind boggle, that brute was doing something to me. If I hadn’t known better… No!

Quick, fissure!

I realized, then, that I had fallen for a trap. I couldn’t budge an inch. I was immobilized. I had been planning on attracting them with my features, but that Feraligatr… He had done the same before I could! Now I was at his mercy. Curse my fetish for the well-defined male anatomy. Their initial words had been just a distraction so I would keep my eyes on him as they showed off. It had worked, now I couldn’t move.

See, if you had have used fissure this wouldn't be happening.

“Feraligatr, Aqua Jet!” My eyes went wide as I was able to understand the trainer’s command. The huge Feraligatr simply dove to the floor and suspended in mid-air, suddenly propelling himself with a surge of water and he came at me faster than my brain could register. The impact was ferocious, as ferocious as his wicked smile was. I tried my best at enduring, but I still got hit pretty hard. I blacked out from the pain.

When I came to, it hadn’t been more than a minute since that destructive blow. The referee announced to continue, or so I gathered as I looked at the oncoming duo from before. That snobby Alakazam and the hunk Feraligatr. I was about to scream for help, when I realized not only would nobody help but I would also be forfeiting a victory.

That sounds like a pretty good idea at this point.

I grimaced at the thought of what was coming next, but thanks to my depleted energy I could hardly budge in any direction in order to counter-attack. The Feraligatr was leaning forwards in my face’s direction, my blushing couldn’t have betrayed me any worse. I still was under the effects of his attraction. Or at least that’s what I had been telling me at that time, but I in fact found this sort of arousing on its own. I didn’t quite feel the appalling fear of an impending rape. But then again, I did find it very disheartening that I was about to lose. If anything, I wanted to put up a good fight, for Sam.

Yeah, for Sam. You know, that guy who got you into this situation and doesn't seem to be offering any advice to avoid aforementioned situation? Great guy, Sam.

That’s when the two burly arms of the giant gator pulled me up by my own. He already was hard and that thick, long, musky member was pointing at my chin, with most of the shaft pushing up against my rather large boobs. I felt my heart sinking: I was enjoying it! The worst thing probably was that he knew I was.

Well, maybe she's just lulling him into a fall sense of security, but then BAM! Fissure.

His broad, cocky smirk told me that he was fully aware of what was going through my mind. “C’mon baby, gimme a smile,” the large Pokémon said, baring his fangs in some sort of threatening manner. I couldn’t bring myself to object, but I didn’t exactly comply. I whimpered, however. I could hear him chuckle as he squatted slightly, causing his impressive maleness struck my chest. I whined, blushing more as I felt its weight and shape against my tits. It was so hot. “Smile, bitch. I want to fuck a happy whore!” he laughed.

This Tyrell must be an interesting fellow.

“Manners, my testosterone-high accomplice,” the Alakazam’s eloquent voice sounded from his left. Feraligatr ignored him as always, but he continued nevertheless, “Although, yes. We would much rather enjoy you to show you’re comfortable while we win this match, m’lady.”

Tyrell's training regimen for his Pokemon consists of having them grow neckbeards and breathe heavily while staring suggestively over a pair of thick-rimmed glasses.

“Speak for yourself, Alakazam,” Feraligatr’s wicked smile finally found a new target as he briefly turned to face his ally, telling him: “You’re just sweet-talking so she doesn’t bite down when you start face-fucking her!” he grinned, then turned his lizard eyes back to me. I let out a small squeak as if I was a mouse ready to be eaten by a big cat. I couldn’t believe that even his foul language was turning me on. I was getting wet, my determination failed me.

“Now where were we, slut? Oh yeah. Our master needs to win this, see? And we need to fuck you in tandem, or else I’d have you all for myself, so get ready. I’m gonna screw you until you faint!” he announced. I couldn’t say anything in rebuttal. I’d already fallen prey to my own carnal desires.

Pokemon are assholes. This much is obvious.

And with that, he let my arms go. I stood on the ground only for a couple of seconds when I landed back on the floor, and then I was able to see how big he really was. I was a big girl, standing at nearly seven feet, but this hunk was two feet taller, and probably twice as thick as I was… Maybe it was my lack of stamina to keep up or maybe he just was so hot he was doing this to me, but my legs gave in pretty quick and I fell down to my butt, unable to do much else than support my body as I fell back with my weak paws.

Feraligatr then took a few steps forwards just to reach down and pull my legs up just as Alakazam climbed onto me. The relatively smaller psychic sat down on my stomach, his considerably smaller penis facing me. With the yellow male’s body now atop my mid-section, my vision of the marsh dweller was completely blocked. I could only see him tugging at my legs, dragging my body until something large and hard touched my groin. I knew what was coming, and given that I didn’t have much experience, I didn’t want to get Alakazam’s dick in my mouth before the penetration. Sam would’ve been disqualified if I bit down even if by accident.

Woulda been WAY more awesome, though.

Alakazam was pretty silent, if not boring, as ever. Maybe he was aware of what I had been thinking, good for him. I didn’t like this guy. Not only he was overly confident but he seemed to want to show his partners up with his fancy talking, he hadn’t even done anything to get me in this position and now I had no choice but to blow him. If only I had had a chance of attacking him I would’ve probably taken him out in one hit.

With a fissure, precisely.

My eyes went wide as all of a sudden pain from deep below shot up and hit me dead on the brain. I let out a mighty roar that seemed to excite the human crowd above; I had no idea until that day that those who claimed be more civilized than us were this level of perverse, but I did know Sam was different. Returning to the pain, however, it was unbearable at first. In fact, I couldn’t believe I still was conscious after that insertion. I wasn’t used to it, but I definitely had never had a cock up my behind.

Sam was different, just an asshole.

Feraligatr had just impaled his oversized meat deep into my butthole and in one fell swoop nonetheless. I was about to roar a second time, but Alakazam sprung to action and bounced my way, penetrating my boob crevice and inserting his dick into my maw. I was muffled then. Both males moaned in pleasure, I didn’t feel compelled to service either, but if I didn’t, Sam would’ve been disqualified as well.

Yeah, you better get ASS-RAPED, DON'T WANT TO BE DISQUALIFIED.

It didn’t take them long to start. Feraligatr didn’t even allow my backside to accommodate that thick monster of his inside, he began humping as if he was pumping his cock through a wet snatch; I would’ve loved if it had been mine instead of this place. He forced his cock in and out, growling dominantly, just as I had pre-conceived him as. Alakazam didn’t fall behind, he never let me do any of the work and instead was feverishly pumping his length in and out of my mouth and cleavage almost as fast as I could see. I wouldn’t have known then, but he had been using his psychic powers in order to better manage my breasts to allow the perfect thrusts he was achieving.

I certainly couldn't think of a better use of telekinetic powers.

“Fuck, girl! You’re so tight! Grr, last time I had a fuck this good was a year ago! Mmmmrrr, she collapsed before I could blow, hope you don’t, eh?” That condescending tone, coming out of those dirty lips, his manly, uncaring voice. It was so arousing for some reason. I arched back as his humps picked up the pace considerably as Alakazam did the same, but I couldn’t moan audibly thanks to the latter. It was only a matter of time now… I started tearing as I realized now that I wouldn’t make it.

And I didn’t, because as soon as Feraligatr came and filled my insides with seemingly unending amounts of jizz, I passed out from the pleasure. I might’ve orgasmed then, but I was sure Alakazam had reached his climax, as both Bassey and Kumi told me they saw him cumming all over my face. I had lost.

Sam takes a look at what is happening and what he agreed to and quietly wonders if the Digimon need any help in this universe.

(Bassey’s perspective)

Six feet six. 40-23-40. The rage of a Charizard and Gyarados put together, but prettier. Oh yeah, no way I could lose. I might not have had Homi or Kumi’s curves, but I was stronger! I could feel it! No matter the foe they would place in front of me, I would take them down! I felt like roaring out in pre-victory, but I feared that dumb human referee would count it as an illegal move. I never will understand humans at all, except maybe for Sam, he knows what a woman wants. I could listen to him cheer me on, that was all I needed to beat up probably the strongest opponents in the whole tournament.

Sam knows what women want: Women want to be raped. Sam is single.

I would soon turn out disappointed.

“Ready, Plusle?!”

“Ready, Minun!!”

“Let’s get her!” said the twin rats. God, were they annoying. Like little kids. They even were shorter than me, although not by much, showed I at least was battling fully developed Pokémon instead of babies. We had been exchanging blows for quite a while, longer than Homi took to get defeated, but I couldn’t swell on that. I saw them run at me, unsure of their tactics, but wasn’t wholly impressed when they attacked in tandem: Their first combination attack was a flurry of lighting bolts raining on my area. Thankfully, my high agility allowed me to easily dodge the pathetic attempt at an attack. I loved Sam for having exploited my natural speedy advantage and having made me even stronger with that into consideration. Now I could laugh at the face of speedster wannabes like these two.

Minun and Plusle using electric attacks. Master strategists.

In fact, I knew they hadn’t been fully trained thanks to their worried expressions when they saw me completely avoid that attack. I looked at them with a smirk as I landed, my breasts jiggling with my hair bangs as I adapted a battle stance. “Don’t tell me that was your best attack. I came for a challenge, boys!”

"Haha! My cocky attitude cannot possibly come back to bite me, haha!"

“Hah! As if!” Plusle laughed, shaking his left fist ahead.

“Yeah! As if!” Minun complemented with his right fist shaking in front of him. They were shaking though, and mumbling to each other. At that time, I could only make out the words: “Found Out” and “Damnit!”.

With a disappointed sigh, I dropped my paws and rested them on my wide hips, “What a couple of retards. Can’t I fight the other…”

Her inevitable comeuppance will be magnified by the fact that no one can understand what she's saying anyway.

“Got’cha! Twin Shock-Wave!” my eyes went wide as plates. No! I had dropped my guard!

Two walls of electricity sped towards me from different directions. I had no way to effectively dodge both at the same time. Had these two midgets actually tricked me into falling into their trap? It wasn’t the time for that. Mustering all of my speed, I kicked the ground and propelled myself upwards, trying to outdo the shock waves coming at me from above. On first instance, it seemed as if I had actually managed to dodge their second attack.

However, nothing had prepared me for when the red lined rat jumped on his friend’s head and leapt at me. I blushed as he groped my breasts for support as we fell down, but that hadn’t been his only intention. He charged electricity, and with the shared power of his friend released a powerful shock-wave that engulfed me instantly. I had been careless to under-estimate them.

FISSURE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

The rat on my boobs jumped off to join his friend. I heard the clap of their paws as they were ready to cheer, but I crashed their early party as I stood up on one knee and then regained my balance with enough conviction to stand on both of my legs. I was somewhat singed from the discharge so up-close, but it hadn’t really hurt me. In fact, I was pretty sure I could still fight, but something was wrong.

Their smile never left their faces. The Plusle started: “You can’t move, can you?”

“You’ll never be able to move like that, never,” the Minun laughed. I hated them. I groaned, didn’t even need to try moving my body to realize they had paralyzed my legs. So that’s what they wanted; they wanted to nullify my speed in order to cut my advantage.

It's almost as if Tyrell's Pokemon came in with a strategy more complicated than standing around and narrating their confidence.

I was angered, but only for a few moments. I then recalled the gift Sam had given me before, something I never really had found the use for during the previous fights. I reached behind one of my hair bangs and took it out. The mice startled as a smile crept up on my lips. I was happy to see that white herb again. A small whiff of its empowering scent lifted the weight of my paralysis and allowed me to feel revitalized. I looked at them square in the eye as they finally realized that I was pissed off. I didn’t need to change my expression. At all.

Sam must be friends with Charlie Sheen.

It was payback time.

Sam ordered me to fight in Close-Combat. I smiled and with blinding speed lunged for my enemies. They didn’t have time to react. Only to say a triviality such as: “She’s coming, bro!” before I got to their faces. With one swift jab to neck, I briefly stunned Minun and then quickly spun to deliver a round-house to Plusle to send him flying off into one of the many boulders of the stage. Before Minun could regain his senses, though, my fists began pounding him back to his delusion. Flurries of punches and kicks incapacitated his fighting will before he could even put his guard up.

"Quick, taze her!"

“Bro!” yelped Plusle as he came back running despite the obvious pain his head was suffering. I heard him growl, he was ready to attack, but Sam alerted me just in time. I was able to dodge his quick attack, but that cost me. As Plusle got next to Minun, they used some sort of power in order to allow themselves to recover. I was ticked off, but Sam knew they hadn’t fully recovered. He told me to use my most powerful attack, and that’s when I really thought this fight hadn’t been a complete waste.

Without any moment left to waste, I jumped high up and began spinning to build momentum. I needed the most of it if I wanted to knock both out at once. With their recovery technique having spent most of their concentration, they didn’t notice me above them until it was far too late. After I had become a spinning ball in the air I mustered up all my physical strength and dove to the ground with earth-shattering might. In fact, I fell with such power and strength that the very arena shook from the impact. My focus allowed the brunt of the shock wave to befall onto the twins, who tried guarding but were hopelessly crushed in their attempt.

Gasp. Could this be.. FISSURE?

My earthquake had no rival. I smiled with satisfaction as the boys lie on their backs on the ground, barely conscious, next to each other. It wasn’t the end of the battle yet, however.

GODDAMMIT.

Getting myself in front of them, I stared down and looked at their crotches. I was mildly disappointed. They probably weren’t as big as my favorite, but if I didn’t do this, I wouldn’t win. I had to defeat them. And so I went down on my knees and made sure that my voluptuous breasts rested on their crotches in order to warm them up. They were spent beyond comparison, but their members, not so quite.

I don't even care that sex is about to happen, I'm still upset about her not using fissure.

I darkly smiled as I got the reaction I wanted after a few boob rubs. If I didn’t know better, I would’ve called these two virgins, they hadn’t spoken up yet, and were biting their lower lips in expectation. “You can’t wait for me to start, huh?” I taunted. “Don’t worry, kids. This’ll be over soon, and then I hope you train better or this’ll be the last blow job you’ll get.” I heard something shatter into pieces. I silently hoped it had been their combined ego. Probably was.

Removing my hefty chest, with thankfully had not hindered in any way my fight with them, all thanks to Sam’s training and feeding me correctly (Although I’m really disciplined myself, unlike a certain fire bear I know), I saw their hard penises ready for action. Good, I thought. The faster I was done with this, the faster I could claim my hard-earned victory.
Reaching for their dicks, I began pumping my firm hands on their shafts at a modest pace, allowing them to take in the first part of this foreplay. I was ambidextrous, so I didn’t have any problem indulging them with the same level of attention.

Because.. beating people off takes a lot of manual dexterity to begin with.

When I saw precum oozing out, I knew I could start. Good grief, I thought. I sucked on Plusle first, his moans were almost reluctant, as if he was feeling the pain of humiliation after having been beaten to submission by a girl. Excellent, I mused to myself.
Minun was no different, but I knew I would take too long if I kept alternating, so I did my best to accommodate them so I could place both their dicks in front of my maw. I used my thick, wet canine tongue in order to lick their heads and then suckle when I saw pre come out. Their increasing moans told me they were near, and I couldn’t have had it any better. I slipped both heads inside of my mouth and as I fondled with their ball sacks commenced to suck hard.

They orgasmed, as I had thought, in tandem. Not wanting to stain my pretty fur, I made sure to swallow until the last drop, then stood up and rose my fist in victory. I blew a kiss to Sam, who waved in my direction. He was happy, and we sure could’ve used that break after Homi’s defeat.

Sam breathes a sigh of relief that she didn't try to ACTUALLY kiss him.

(Kumi’s perspective)

“Fear my Earthquake, kid!” the massive boulder Pokémon lunged at me. I was sure if a lithe (Although well endowed) female like Bassey could cause the entire stadium to shake with her attack, a heavy male would probably do a good number on me. Whether his pained, tired expression told me I almost had him, his body as a whole would be able to exert a lot of threatening physical damage upon me. I had to counter and fast!

Do I have to say it at this point?

My well-trained legs propelled me high up in the air, where I would be safe from ground impacts. I used the momentum to air-dash in the Golem’s direction, ready to deliver a double-kick, but my eyes widened when he began glowing brightly.

“Kumi, it’s Explosion! Dodge it!” I heard Sam yelp. I couldn’t do much else than put my arms ahead of me in order to brace for the oncoming blast. Golem’s body released a barrage of energy in the immediate radius surrounding us and I feared I would get caught up in the blast. “Kumi!” Sam seemed desperate as he called: “Double Kick!” At the time, I was unsure if to carry on, but I realized we still were off-ground and I was flying towards the Golem, move which his trainer had utilized in order to lure me into the trap. I thankfully reacted quickly and spun, kicking the Golem’s exploding body, which allowed me to launch myself towards the rocky ground.

Why does EXPLODING YOURSELF not seem like the best strategy to me?

He had gone off already. The blast was, of course, closing in on fast, I didn’t know if my body would make it to the ground safe, but I knew that thanks to Sam’s strategy I would make it if anything. I back-flipped before diving head-first into the ground, gracefully landing on my feet as I bent over, ducking and taking a smaller brunt of the blast which had intended to crush me in one hit.

Once the smoke cleared, the fainted Golem plummeted down to the ground and was called back by his trainer. I swallowed nervously, I didn’t know if this meant anything to Sam’s match, but I was glad that I had only been partially damaged. I could still move my arms and legs. I hoped that the judge would see that the trainer had sacrificed his own Pokémon in battle and it hadn’t been our side’s fault. I glared at the referee for effect, but he was too busy staring elsewhere. That’s when I remembered my fight was not against one, but two. I was too slow to dodge the oncoming blow to my abdomen.

These Pokemon are easily distracted.

“Razor Leaf.” That Grovyle had been bothering me ever since Golem and I begun clashing. The reptile hadn’t even bothered to assist his partner, maybe it was a strategy, or maybe the Grovyle was too weak to be a frontal attacker; maybe he had been waiting for a chance to strike when I lowered my guard.

Fissure.

“Damnit!” I cursed, holding my forearm in front of my abdomen when the pain from the slash registered in my brain. I staggered backwards as the Grovyle back-flipped away from me, his razor-leaf blades retracting back into his arms.

He stared down at me, as if sizing me up, “What’s the matter? I thought Fire types were strong against my grass-attacks.” I made no comment to that. To a fortune of some sort, I owed not having been gashed by his attack; I perfectly knew what Razor Leaf was capable of when hitting directly up-close. His taunting was unnerving, but even more so were his eyes that wouldn’t take off mine except for the brief moments when he’d stare at my rack. Males were all the same.

Fireblast!

As a Blaziken, I’m a very proud Pokémon, and one who doesn’t allow others to step over her. This guy was thinking of challenging me, and I wouldn’t let him get to my nerves just so he could exploit it. I let out a deafening growl, spreading my arms and clenching my fists to call upon my inner strength and battle vigor and then adapted a battle stance to show him I wouldn’t waste time bantering needlessly.

Oh come on, banter needlessly! It worked so well the last two times.

Grovyle didn’t seem like the others though. He imitated me when he saw me, he didn’t seem to be driven by some sort of sexist superiority complex unlike the other five. He was taking this seriously it seemed. Sam commanded me to close-in for an attack. Grovyle’s trainer ordered the exact same thing.

We let out a war cry and began speeding at each other. Grovyle’s leaf blades sprouted out of his arms again, my feet caught fire. We jumped at each other at our respective trainer’s call. I had Sam with me, I couldn’t lose! “Blaze Kick!” I shouted, flying into Grovyle who attempted to get another slash on my attacking leg, but I moved it up just in time and then brought it down with all my might, axe-kicking him directly on the back. His grunt was most satisfying as I knew I had critically hit him with the super-effective blow.

You know what else is super-effective? Fissure.

Grovyle was sent down to the floor, where he crashed loudly. I could listen to the human crowd letting a gasp out after my attack had connected. The dust cloud that was blinding my sight of him irritated me, but all the same it helped me keep my guard up, expecting a surprise attack from about anywhere. I waited and waited, as did Sam and the crowd. The opposing trainer wasn’t any concerned despite this being his last Pokémon.

As the dust cleared, I began making the darkened silhouette out, but something made me cringe. I wasn’t sure of it at first, but as the cloud completely disappeared I confirmed that my opponent was standing, and he didn’t seem to be agitated in the least. I grunted, assuming this was a hardened Pokémon trained to withstand even life-threatening critical attacks. When he took a step towards me however, I then noticed something that baffled me, Grovyle looked somewhat fuller, bulkier, but above all, taller.

Super Saiyan?

It’s no secret that most second-stage Pokémon tend to be roughly manageable sizes, and at the start of the match I’m sure this reptile wasn’t taller than me. Being six feet eight, it wasn’t hard to tell this Grovyle had just grown. “What did you do?” I thought of asking, but then I realized that the grass types are known for a special move deftly named: “Growth”. This technique was known as to be a waste of time for Pokémon who weren’t exceptional in the lore of physical combat, but now I realized why this once-small Grovyle had so much resistance, a subtle charade to cover for his tank role. I growled, charging up for my next attack, when I noticed that Grovyle was still swelling!

If only there was some sort of attack in which a giant crack were to open up and swallow him, defeating him in one hit. But alas, none such attacks exist.

“You can’t win,” his growing form said. His bulk was defining, his shadow looming nearer to me as he ascended at a rate of an inch per second. In a little while he already was towering over me. His biceps, pectorals and abs had all plumped out and hardened at the same time. Right now, he was nearly as big as the large Feraligatr who had raped Homi was, and he didn’t seem interested in stopping. I couldn’t let him go on with this, the more he grew, the mightier he would become!

Light him on fire. Come on, let's see him BURN!

Sam noticed this after the second spurt, having taken a bit more time to notice the difference in size until Grovyle really began showing how much taller than me he was now. I estimated the green male to be near nine feet. “Kumi, Fire Punch, now!” Sam ordered, and I had no objections. I dashed with the intention to deliver a crushing, fiery hook to his flank, but before I got into proper range, his massive arm quickly moved my way and slammed its bulk onto me, sending me back to the floor. By Arceus, what power! I couldn’t feel my front for a brief moment, I felt stunned.

Quick, take a hit off of your Charlie Sheen leaf.

But my eyes could see Grovyle was still employing Growth. His ascending form eventually got too bulky to remain as lithe as he had started out; several pounds of firm muscle now decorated his frame, his legs having grown into tree-trunks with veins popped all over, a six pack showing he had an abdomen of steel, his pectorals having swelled into mounds of power and last but not least his arms having become just half as thick as his legs had, with round, firm muscles big enough to shame the giant blue gator the crowd had seen earlier. I got up to my feet only to realize I was under a shadow cast by the imposing frame of the swelling grass titan. I grunted as I recovered from the brunt of his breaker, looking up at his face as he reached thirteen feet tall. He truly was massive. “Do you understand, now?” his booming voice inquired. I bit my tongue, trying not to fall for his deception as I prepared to deliver another blow, when I heard someone yell.

No ranged fire attacks? None?

“Grovyle… Grow!”

My eyes went wide as I fully understood the human’s words, and as my breath pace picked up, I saw Grovyle’s body glowing greener, his fists clenching as he growled powerfully, his body beginning to expand at a rather fast rate. “Is he getting even stronger?!” I asked to myself, watching in stupefied awe as Grovyle’s form began enlarging at an even faster pace as before. My jaw dropped as his bulk inflated and redefined into pure hardness, his body shooting upwards in every direction. His thick body eventually got caught up in-between two of the arena’s many boulders, but his frame made short work of them; just by growing, his body overcame and hopelessly crushed the ton-heavy rocks to make more room for its surge. Fourteen feet became fifteen, then sixteen, then seventeen, when was it going to stop?! I could hear Sam demanding that I focus my attention on battle and it was understandable but how could I tear myself away from this marvel? Only minutes ago, that Grovyle had been two heads shorter than me, why I could have rested my breasts on his head and he would’ve hopelessly disappeared under my hefty chest, but now I feared getting close for being stomped by his powerful feet!

I hope he grows too large and then falls over. That would be funny.

“More…” I heard him growl. Was he actually enjoying it? Was he enjoying his growth of massive proportions…? I could feel my legs trembling. He flexed, basking in his own overpowering manliness. His biceps were bigger than basketballs, along with his triceps they rounded out perfectly like one, but I was sure his growing form sported arms too big for basketballs to compare to the ripped muscles. His flanks made him look thick and mighty, I admit I was getting jealous of how wide and perfect his thighs and legs were starting to look like, he was becoming a herculean figure of power and I was, redundancy validated, powerless to stop the process! “More, more!” he growled again. I thought I was done for.

Tyrell didn't even train this Pokemon to fight, he's just a macrophiliac.

He eventually let out a roar that scared a good portion of the stadium, his mighty hands grabbing at the remainder of the boulders his sides had toppled over before crushing them to dust between his fingers. A wicked smirk appeared in the now eighteen foot tall giant’s face, and his eyes made me realize he was about to make his move. Sam’s words eventually reached my ears after several minutes of my awe making me deaf.

“Dig your way out, Kumi!”

"No, dig UP stupid!"

With that, I punched a hole on the rocky ground and then slammed myself onto the fissuring crack, making it through the floor before the muscle bound Grovyle’s hand could grab me. I began digging my way through in an erratic fashion to confuse my foe, but nothing had prepared me for what came next.

Woah wait what, my ears are burning.

“Come out!” the booming voice of the gigantic Grovyle demanded. At first, I simply smiled to the effect of him becoming irritated. That would’ve proven advantageous in the short run were it not for his humongous body’s sheer physical power. A punch to the ground shook the entire stadium. His bulky arm dug through the ground and shook the underground violently, causing me to erupt back to the surface forcefully, where he took a swipe at me and grabbed me single-handedly from my waist as if I was some sort of prey. “I said, out.”

It's like reverse whack-a-mole.

I grunted and I heard Sam cheering me on to free myself, but the massive Grovyle’s grip was beyond breakable. I felt like he could just squeeze the life out of my body if he so wished as my eyes graced along his bulky arm, but then when I caught sight of his eyes and his expression I gasped and looked down. He was again staring at my chest. I might’ve not been as busty as Homi was, but I did give a good run for the money of Bassey’s breasts. Grovyle’s stare more than told me he liked them. My arms were tied to my sides though, I couldn’t do anything.

"Note to self: Have Sam killed."

“All this growing and battling has made me thirsty,” said the titan to me as he moved my body to his face. He was licking his lips, I began quivering. “I hope you’ve got lots of milk in there!”

"Seeing as I'm not pregnant and my body has no reason to be producing breast milk, probably not."

"What? Shit, really? Damn you, biology!"

At first, I shut my eyes tightly when he violently pushed his mouth onto my tits. The feathery mounds bounced and jiggled at his nuzzles, he was like an infant attempting to find a comfortable position to suck my milk off from, but he instead opened that big mouth of his and took both my teats into his mouth at once. I felt his lips press onto my boobs, massaging the front with the tip of his thick tongue and the sides with the rest of his mouth. I cried out in bliss when he powerfully began sucking. My breasts wasted no time in lactating, the creamy liquid treating Grovyle for a sweet drink.

I don't imagine breast-milk tastes sweet. I would imagine it tastes a lot like when you put your finger in your mouth when it's dirty.

The crowds encouragingly cheered the gigantic reptile on. He needed no more; he was sucking as if he was trying to suck me right out of my own chest, and I felt my breasts hurting after a while when he actually had drank so much that he had completely drained me. I gasped, panting with my tongue out, my eyes half-closed to show my fatigue, but he was enjoying it more than just because he was sating his thirst. “Delicious. Now, I’m going to make you mine.”

Well, at least he didn't suck her dry, crush her up and bounce her off the rim of a trash can.

That spelled bad news. I wasn’t sure, at all, if he would fit inside of me. My head screamed for him to perish the thought, but I knew I wouldn’t be able to convince him. Somehow, his growth had changed this Grovyle. Before, he had been quiet and observing, but now he seemed as wicked and lust-driven as the Feraligatr. Maybe achieving such a size had personality-altering effect on males, or maybe he had actually been posing before. Maybe this was his true self.

I groaned, now wasn’t the time to ponder this. Instead, I attempted to free myself to the best of my abilities, but only managed to make him grip me harder. He wouldn’t let me off easily. I yelped as he forced me on my back and spread my legs with his big hands. When out of its protective pouch, his impressive maleness showed to be all I had been fearing. It was roughly four feet in length if not larger, about a feet in diameter. Two pale-green, proportionately huge testicles hung underneath the base of that monster. He was going to penetrate me without even waiting a second.

You better look away, laws of reality. I don't think they'll be needing you here.

“Yaaaaaaaargh!” I yelped in pain when the first half went in. Grovyle growled out in bliss, he was enjoying it of course. I was as tight as a virgin to him, and I sure felt like I was losing my virginity again in this intercourse. I yelped, thrashed and cried hopelessly as he pushed himself as far as it would go, burying three feet of his gecko meat inside of my snatch. He began pumping out and back in in a rapid succession, not allowing me any moment to breath. He was so forceful, so brutish. His hands were roaming all over my body, squeezing my thighs, my ass, then my breasts, alternating between them in order to do what I thought was to stimulate me further. It was working. My insides were leaking juices like a torn dam, lubricating that damned gigantic dick to help it fuck me faster and harder. Grovyle was drooling over my tits, reaching down to lap and suckle at them every now and then, probably checking if I had produced more milk.

"Yaaaaaaaargh!" I yelped in pain as I sailed comically through the air, which seconds before had contained a football.

In the bind that I was, I didn’t feel like I could do much more but enjoy the wild fuck. “Wait… this doesn’t hurt anymore…” I thought, looking up at the excited Grovyle still riding me like an animal. My once stinging, burning pussy wasn’t hurting anymore despite all the pain I had to endure, but then again maybe that was it. Now the pain had all but vanished and what remained was the pure pleasure of having this giant of a male symbol screwing my brains out. I was loving every second of it now, I even felt stronger now! I felt so good in fact that I needed more of him, I began humping back with all my strength, which surprised him as well as the watchers of the match, Sam and his opponent included. What had happened in fact was that thanks to my natural high body temperature, my inner tunnel’s walls had begun distending the moment the ridiculously big member intruded to better accommodate it, the pre just having helped on its own; now I wasn’t tight at all! Sam was quick to react to the advantage. A plan having formulated in his brain.

"My body started pushing that pesky internal organs out of the way. Who needs 'em?"

“Kumi. Charge! Use Blast Burn on yourself! Heat up to the maximum!” he said, but not before Grovyle impaled himself the hardest yet and thrashed his long neck backwards, roaring out as his humongous piece of maleness started ejaculating ridiculous quantities of sperm up my cunny. I yelped in pure delight, but the bliss didn’t deafen me to Sam’s orders. I carried his orders out, my body suddenly glowing red as its temperature started to rise beyond its standard high numbers.

This universe frightens the shit out of me.

I wasn’t sure at first what Sam had intended, but as I felt Grovyle’s ejaculation prolong itself further than even a male of his size would go for, I realized that he was using my ability to command heat in order to stimulate his rock-hard dick from within. I smiled, feeling that I was draining him. My belly had begun distending with the sheer amount of cum invading my womb, but I didn’t care. Grovyle’s eyes were shut. He was aware of what was happening. His orgasm was draining him of all that extra energy he had stored into his body as bulk, and the longer it was, the more of it that was taken away. He didn’t seem to shrink, but it would have taken a fool to not see he was weakening. “Finish him!” called Sam with a big smile, and in response, I started humping with all my might, returning all the pleasure he had given me until he hit a second orgasm within the first one, making him roar out as he finally let go, which allowed me to slide off the torrent of jizz that sprayed everywhere in front of him, literally giving me a cum shower. I didn’t actually mind.

"But my internal organs being pushed into my chest? Yeah, that kinda sucked."

During the all-out match, we all fought our own way, but we all followed the strict guide-lines. Homi, the Typhlosion, was defeated, but Bassey the Lucario and I, Kumi the Blaziken, finished our foes one by one, scoring higher than the opposition in terms of both battle and sexual points. The referee called the match in Sam’s and our favor as Grovyle fell to his knees and then collapsed forwards. I narrowly rolled away from his enormously bulky body before he fell. He probably wasn’t expecting to lose, but as I calmed down from using Blast Burn in a way I had never expected to, I managed to see a dumb smile planted on the unconscious reptile’s face. He had liked it.

Yannowat? I unn evin care ennymor! I'm jusz gonna keep drinken til this is over.

Homi recovered faster than we thought after the drawn-out battle. In fact, she confessed to Bassey and I that she was actually hoping that she could stay in touch with the Feraligatr that had raped her. She said that with a blush, obviously embarrassed, but she seemed pretty attached to the guy in particular rather than the act. She did really like big guys.

Vvissure! Vissure wooda hulped win, buh noooooo! *Hic* zzscrew yoo guyz!

Bassey, as always, claimed the battle had been all her. Her swift victory over the rodent brothers hadn’t helped her ego one bit, but she was really happy to see me win over the overgrown Grovyle. In contrast to Homi, she really didn’t like testosterone-high males. I giggled when she reprimanded me for not having finished the match quickly.

Yannow whart cooda fin..fines..fineshed the matsh quickly? VVISSURE! Nuh.. noone uver lissens to me! I juss.. neeehhwaahhaa.. I juss wanna be loved!

Sam praised and treated all three of us after his crowning ceremony. We were entered in some sort of thing he called the Hall of Fame, a portrait of all us was hung in a very big dome-like structure; somehow, it filled me with self-respect and vigor for more exciting battles like these.

Ye wewl mayee I'm gon PISS all uver yer portraits, that.. tha.. thatel teecha *hic* 'gnor me..

But for now, I just wanted some time alone with my friends… Heh heh.

I'mma spent sum time alone wit yor mum! Hehehe, ahahehe.

The End.

Heey, shaddup! Yoo donn tell ME when iss the end.
I'll die a happy man if you someday end a commentary by ripping off the Yugioh Abridged thing that has the old guy going:

Old Guy: "...and your playstations, and your iPhones and your Nintendo Wiis and, why is it all black, am I dead?"

Guy: "No grandpa, the movie just ended."

Old Guy: "Oh fiddlesticks."

Anyway, great commentaries as always. I didn't count the amount of fissures there but still glad did such a good job with making fun out of the story :3 Cheers!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad