Join our server on Discord

the tale of a lusty ninja
TALES OF LUSTY NINJA PART 2 to see part one scroll down to post number 4

OOC: this is to be a naruto fanfiction and i am aware that i havent done a single digimon one yet and i feel i need to but im struggleing with introductions and linking certine things to charectures i have no problem with pairings or the actual sex scene itself its getting from the intro to the sex thats the problem for me as i dont want to use things that are to overly used but anyway about this fanfiction i am about to do i have been meaning to do a lot of naruto fanfiction but i have only recently got back into writting it so i may be rusty
p.s this is part 2 of tales of lusty ninja i got it mixed up and put this one first my bad

the pairing is Naruto/Naruko(naruko is a charecture i have only descoverd properly yesterday reading some fanfiction for thouse who know naruto naruko is the same person but a female version useally displayed as a shadow clone sexy jutsu or in fanfiction as a daughter or sister)

but anyway the story

IC:

It was a warm and pleasent summer day in the villige hidden in the leaves and was its useall quit self all the lead ninja where out on missions for the village and all the gennin where practicing for the chunin exams team 7 where at the training grounds doing..well training.

"kage bu no jutsu" said a voice that could only be the number-one-hyperactive-knucklehead-ninja naruto uzuimaki and as he said this 3 shadow clones where summond in a puff of smoke. naruto had been spareing with the rest of team 7 nearly all day and it had been tireing him out but naruto being naruto wouldent let it show or stop him at this moment he was spareing with sasuke.

the clones ran in formation the first one attempted a jump kick at the uchiha boy but only to have his foot cuaght by sasuke and fliped which was shortly followed by a kick in the back and the clone dissapeared in a puff of smoke.

the seconed clone ran in with a punch which as most would of predicted was blocked by sasuke which in turn was countered with a leg sweep and so the second clone dispersed.

similer things happend with the last clone and then finally naruto and naruto was exhasted he had been trying so hard to beat sasuke but every time he lost, naruto gritted his teeth he then looked up at sakura who was trying get sasuke''s attention naruto never really knew why she liked sasuke so much and not him he had allways tried so hard what did she see in sasuke.

then kakashi sensai spoke up "allright guys i think thats enough pratice for today" and then he dissapered in a puff of smoke leaving the 3 gennin to walk home sakura tried to walk with sasuke but he simply wasent intrested and naruto tryied to walk with sakura but all he got was a punch in the face and so the 3 leaf ninja walked home by themself.

OOC: so there you have it part 1 compleate woohoo

p.s digimon will have to take a back seat im turning this one off into a series the tales of lusty ninja anyway time to start part 2
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: well i have just relised i have kinda messed up the order of this story i have put the second story in this series first so i have to put the first one second so be aware that when i write the next bit its after something elese and be aware that when i write the next story its before any of this has happend also i may make references to the last story which may cause some spoilers as to the pairings but thats ok i just trying to make it flow now anyway where was i

IC:

it was cold now which was unuseall for this early in the evening especially one in the summer but that dident matter what did matter where the thoughts of one perticuler ninja on this chilly evening.

naruto had been walking home but not really paying attention he was too buesy thinking to himself."(hmm sakura if only you knew how i felt about you and your smooth skin and beutifull pink hair and your sexy curv...)" naruto sighed reliseing he had just walked past his home in his thoughts but felt glad that he was home after all he dident really like being out in the cold.
"finally here its about time" said naruto as he thumbled around with his key and opened the door to his house.but once agen his thoughts claimed him."(ohh sakura)" naruto thought and an image popped into his head of sakura and her sexy curves and strong arms and and...
naruto felt a sudden preasure in his pants and knew what it was straight away and he knew how to handle it.

naruto took down his trousers and pants and slid them off his ankles he was now nude to the waist down.
naruto looked down at his fully errect 7 inch member which he thought was preety good for his age and soon he found himself rubbing his shaft up in down sometimes flicking his wrist a bit to increase his pleasure but after 10 minutes of this he relised that he just couldent get off on his own, but he was horny and needed a way to. and then it struck him.

at that instint he summond a clone but not just any clone "sexy kage bu no jutsu" and there in front of him stood naruko the female clone of himself and she knew just what to do being a clone you feel exactly the same thing as the master does so if the master's angrey your angrey and in this case if the master is horny yep you guessed it you are horny.

naruko giggled"well its been a while naruto hasent it" naruko spoke through her giggle giving a cute pose of her index finger touching her lip.

"yeah it sure has naruko, you wouldent mind if you could help me out agen in the umm you know department". said naruto with slight embarisment.

"oh it would be my pleasure"(pun intended) and with that naruko fell to her knees and began rubbing the throbing member giving it quick licks every now and then before eventually holding her lips to the tip and giving it a quick kiss.

naruto was a bit taken back by her eagerness and nearlly feel over he fogot how wild naruko was but he soon started panting and quite moans began to escape from his mouth "o..oh.ohhh naru..k..o it fe..els so gooood" naruto moaned.

"oh really naruto well its about to get a whole lot better" she giggled once agen before taking naruto's member into her mouth he was big but this wasent the first time her had done this to him and so was allready used to his size.

naruto looked down and saw naruko bobbing up and down and up and down on his cock and this seemed to only enhance his pleasure."ohhh naruko" was all he could say as he found himself just repeating himself.

naruko couldent talk right now she had her mouth full and she had allways known it was rude to speak with your mouth full especially as she was now deep-throuting naruto's member senseing he was nearing his climax.

naruto was approching his climax little by little and then naruko began deep-throuting him which increased his pleaseur ten-fold he looked down agen to see that she was really putting effort into it had it really been that long naruto thought it was only last week that he had turned into her with konohomaru he smiled at this remembering it well but he thoughts where removed when he noticed how fast naruko was deep-throuting him deep-throuting is useally quite a slow thing but she was doing it quite fast which was very impresive but then he felt it the warm feeling from deep inside and he knew that he was about to hit his orgasim."naruko im gon..n..a".

apon hearing this naruko incresed her efforts and with one shift move took as much of naruto's member in her mouth as she could.

naruto tensed up as he bagan to relase his seed into his clones willing mouth as she sucked him for all his worth after what seemed a small erternity he came down from his afterglow feeling limp and spent but it appered that naruko wasent...

OOC: dun dun duuuuun lol she wants more oh yes she does and you know also know the next pairing which is konohomaru and naruko as this series is based on my newly discovered charecture so yeah this perticuler story has 3 parts maybe all of them will idk but i have got 4 more storys lined up for this series and then i promise ppl i will do a digimon series and looking at what i have written down i have a lot of ideas i just hope i dont think of something that i have to write down as i will loose my mind and foget an importent plot line or something well anyway thanks for reading next part tommorrow and the story will continue (i was thinking of abandening it but i suddenly got some enthusiasm and decided i would continue and thensome by makeing my first series) imexcited and nerveous about it but lets just see where it takes me peace out
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: enter dramatic music (acejt comes crashing through the authors domain) tada here i am and the last part of part 2 of my series i have decide to save time i will only do 2 more storys in this series makeing it a three story series if i decide i have time later on and i am struggleing for ideas i will finish this series of with a forth one so without further ado lets get the horny ninja what she wants lol brace yourself guys this could get wild (proberly not)

IC:

naruto's member went limp and he found himself a bit surprised when he saw that hungrey expression on her face that she wanted more but then he thought about how he had got to have a release but not her and then things made sence and with that he gently lowerd naruko onto her back and began kissing her starting with a passionate kiss on the lips to quick teaseing kisses slowly going down her wonderful curves before gently slideing to her right breast as he began to tease the nipple with a few flicks before finally going down on in taking the nipple into his mouth and suckleing it.

naruko whos face had compleatly changed as soon as she was lowerd to the bed knowing that she was now going to get what she wanted began wimpireing she would call out his name but in momments like this words where not enough but these slight wimpers turned to moans when she felt him take her nipple into his mouth.

naruto kept this up for a good 2 minutes switching from nipple to nipple but eventully noticed how naruko was getting restless and he continued on his journy of bliss and passion as he began to tenderly kiss down her stomach and waist the seal on her stomach appered naruto knew this was a good sign it showed he was doing a good job so he kept at continueing his caresis he began to grope her breasts in his left hand as he used his other to lift her leg giving it more tender licks before rubbing a hand up her inner thigh.

naruko was getting more and more excited by the minute she knew where this was heading but the way he was going about it was making her go crazy she couldent contain herself and the seal began to appere on her stomach this showed she was looseing countrol of herself not that she ever wanted to, her wimpers and moans increased as naruto got closer and closer to the moistnes between her legs.

naruto was now through with the teaseing he knew she wanted it and so did he so he began to trace his hand up to the damp slit between naruko's legs its was hot before he even touched it, he then began to rub the outside just to raise some lust up and ocasionly rub her clit in small circuser motions with his thumb but he dident keep this up long he dident want to deprive her of what she needed and so with that he spread her apart and began inserting a finger into her not being a pro at this he dident really know how much naruko could take but when he looked up at her face and so the expression behind her lust clouded eyes he knew she wanted more so he insterted another and another before looking up for aprovel and receving a slight nod from naruko he relised her average was 3 fingers not bad seeing as though she was as old as him exactlly which was 13.

naruko kept watching as his fingers began to dissaper inside of her and she could feel then moving around her tight fleshy passage she loved every minute she had waited for this a long time and she began to coo in pleasure.

naruto could feel her insides they where warm and wet her inner walls where like velvet but with a slippery wetness to them which only aided his efforts and soon he found himself slideing fingers in and out of her and by the look on her face she loved it and he could slowly feel himself getting another erection over her reactions it dident take long before he was pumping his fingers inside of her at speed feeling her young walls clenching at his fingers almost the same way he clenched on konohomaru but that was a different story (pun intended) as her moans got louder and louder he knew that she must be near and so with the final stright within sight he ramed one more finger and his thumb inside makeing him fist her.

naruko felt herself getting close and she moaned louder in her passion then she felt it naruto began to fist her and she really really liked it it turned her on more and it wasent bad enough that she was near her climax but this nearlly tiped her over the edge and with 5 fists later it did.

naruto began fisting her more and more and when he felt her clentch tightly he fisted her as far as he could go and his hand and half of his forearm was gone naruto was a bit supprised but he soon snapped out of it when hot gushing jucies came flying out of naruko and all around his arm it felt so nice and the smell was like honey as he drew at his hand more of these jucies came out (pun intended) he went to taste it on his hand and to his supprise she actully tasted similer to honey a lightly slater flavor of honey but not too bad and so he went to clean naruko up licking the outside of her slit with his tounge.

naruko was still taken over with lust she wanted just one more thing from naruto and she was going to get it and so just when naruto finished cleaning her up so to speak she grabbed him flipped him round so that he was on his back on the bed and since he had his pants undone allready from previouse actions this would be easy and so with her lust coverd eyes she linned naruto with her entrace and slammed down hard.

naruto dident know what had just happend first one minute he was cleaning naruko up and the next she had swang him around with a strength he only knew sakura to have and naruko was now ponding down on him like a piston all he could say in time was "gwa"(lol first speach in this part not even a real word) as he soon found himself taken over with pleasure once more.

naruko then flicked her hair up with a smile of passion and began driving more and more of naruto into her riding him faster and faster harder and harder the bed was bonceing so hard that it actully broke and the bed fell to the floor with a thud that scared naruto wondering that if she was able to break that bed what could happen to his poor member which she was pounding on and humping to death.

naruko had been rideing naruto for 20 minutes now before naruko finally climaxed but rather then enjoy her afterglow she kept going into another and another and another one orgasm flowing into the next with this constent squezing of narutos member it dident take long for him to climax for the second time and this time he was truelly spent but as he climaxed so did naruko and she gave a loud orgasmic scream that could be heard throughout all of konoho they where now to weak to keep going but naruko was now slowly humping naruto for the sake of it before she finally feel unconsious and the dissapered in a puff of smoke leaveing naruto there asleep on his broken bed dreaming of the most lust driven ninja clone he had ever made naruko the lusty ninja he would call her yeah that worked and with that he began to drift off into a deeper sleep his last words of consious thought being "na..r..uko....snore" and with that he drifted off.

hooray but i now relise my writting style and the probelms with it to much dam descriptive naration i need more convosation between charectures i promis in the next one i will try to sort that out but in this one there where only to parts where there was speech and all from the same guy lol but anyway i would love to here what ppl think about this as this is my first series after all anyway peace and tommorrows pairing is konohomaru and naruko that damn lusty ninja lol i wish i could make a clone like that but ohwell and here i am agen monologging sorry guys peace out.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
TALES OF LUSTY NINJA PART 1 for part 2 go to post number 1

OOC: sorry guys i have been feeling quite lazy recently and it dident help that i had corsework to do but i have got my motivation back and im going to do this i have had a slight change in story plan but it should improve the flow so anyway without further heitation i introduce part one of tales of lusty ninja

warning mild yaoi mostly stright scenes

IC:

it was a typical konoho day the sun was shineing and people where buesy with the small lives it was a simple life but maybe a bit to simple for a perticuler ninja in this villige and you know who im talking about.

naruto was walking around the villige kicking stones he had nothing to do he had done so much training that there was just no point in it anymore and he had allready cheacked for missions but none where avalible and to make matters worse the ramen shop was closed it truelly was a bad start to a day.

"god i am so bored there is nothing left to do at all" naruto sighed.
as naruto continued kicking stones he noticed a small bunch of young acadamy ninja playing tag and then an idea popped into his head.
"i know what i can do, i can go see konohomaru" naruto said with a smile as if a lightbulb had lit up above his head. him and konohomaru had allways been close friends they didnt see each other often but when they did they had fun naruto would often teach him some ninjutsu and they would have a laugh. and with that he headed towards the playground where konohomaru would most likely be.

naruto arvived at the playground and as he suspected it was full of young acadamy ninja but he couldent see konohomaru he walked up to moegi one of konohomaru's closeist friends.

"yo moegi" naruto said raiseing his hand in greeting as to wave.

moegi turned her head and looked at naruto and smiled "haaaaay naruto" moegi shouted back.

naruto had walked up to moegi by now "so moegi have you seen konohomaru" naruto asked with curiosity.

"nuh uh i havent seen him nearlly all day, no wait i did see him this morning he said something about training" moegi exclaimed remembering what he said earlier.

"oh" naruto said a bit supprised konohomaru never really was a go getter untill recently and had started training more and more. as naruto began to run of towards the training field he remembered he hadent thanked moegi and turned around and then did so.

"no prob boss" moegi replied and continued playing.

naruto arived at the training field to find it supprisingly empty."huh, where is everyone" naruto said looking a bit puzzled before being sneak attacked from behind a small figure ad jumped onto his back and wrestled him to the ground.

"i got ya boss" said a rather fermilier voice.

it didnt take long for naruto to recognise that it was in fact konohomaru that had jumped him and then naruto the responded.

"oh no you didnt konohomaru" as he began to release his substitution jutsu and the person konohomaru had jumped on had dissapered in a puff of smoke and had been replaced with a log of wood.

"awww man" konohomaru replied dissapointed in his efforts.

"maybe next time konohomaru" naruto laughed.

"yeah, but hay boss are you going to show me that famous sexy jutsu of yours, are you gonaa are you, are you" konohomaru pleaded haveing seen it before but wanting to learn it.

naruto thought about this and he really had nothing better to do and so he agreed and within seconds he had done the hand sign "sexy jutsu" naruto shouted and there stood before konohomaru was naruko with a pout on her face with her finger on her lip pulling a typical sexy pose.

"wow" konohomaru said feeling a bit wired on the inside and a bit light headed.

"ohh thank you little cute one" said naruko giggleing just before naruto released the jutsu turning back to normal. but when naruto looked back at konohomaru he couldent help but notice konohomaru's erection through his pants now konohomaru was younger then naruto and naruto was 13 making konohomaru about 10 and most ten year olds do not know what an erection is but then naruto got an evil idea.

"hay konohomaru, do you want to learn a new type of game" naruto said with a smirk on his face.

"sure naruto, what kinda game" konohomaru said with excitment.

"well first we have to take are clothes off" said naruto still smileing at his ingeniuse plan.

"umm ok boss" said konohomaru with a bit of amprehension as he began taking of his scarf and then his top followed by his trousers very shortly followed by his briefs.

naruto looked at konohomaru compleatly naked before him and smiled getting a bit horny himself got an erection.

"now what boss" said konohomaru a bit shyly feeling a bit cold naked outside.

"well just sit down with your legs apart and trust me its going to feel really good" said naruto instructing konohomaru carefully.

konohomaru did what naruto said after all he did look up to him as someone he wanted to be like and took every word he said to heart.

naruto then began to strip taking of his jacket and then his orange pants and white boxers reveling his errect 7 inch shivering slightly at the cold.

but before naruto could get on his knees in front of konohomaru he was interupted.

"what is that boss" konohomaru said with shock pointing at naruto's errect member.

naruto felt dumbstruck he dident know quiye what to tell young little konohomaru but eventuly found the best way to word it."umm, well its what happens to boys when they see something they like or when they feel good like when you see a naked girl this can happen". said naruto quite sure he had explained it well.

"oh, so thats why this happend to me when i saw your jutsu" said konohomaru finally realiseing why his thing had done what it had.

"um yeah" said naruto confirming konohomaru's question as he knelt down getting closer to konohomaru. "now konohomaru this might feel wired and you might not understand what i am doing but i assure you dont stop me as it will feel good to you" naruto said to konohomaru making abserlutly sure that this was going to work.

"ok naruto" konohomaru said haveing trust in his friend.

and with that naruto put his hand arounf konohomaru's 4 inch shaft and as he did so konohomaru let out a slight moan "oh ohh" quizering slightly at naruto's touch. "you ok to continue you" naruto asked wanting to make aberlutly sure. konohomaru gave a nod and then naruto began rubbing konohomaru up and down makeing him shudder with pleasuer every now and agen before quicking the pace he dident do this long becuse he knew that konohomaru wouldent have much stammina for this sort of thing and so after about a minute of this action naruto moved on to something he wanted to try he wasnt exactly an expert on this sort of thing but he just did what he had read about in all thouse lemons he had read in magizines( thats right in this world they print them into mags they dont have the internet) and with that he took konohomaru's member into his mouth licking around the bottem of his shaft.konohomaru gasped at this sudden change "huhh what are you doing naruto" said konohomaru in supprise but soon stopped worrying and started moaning agen but louder. konohomaru looked down to see naruto bobbing his head up and down on his member and it was making him feel strange he felt like something was bubbleing up inside of him but it felt really good."ohh boss it feels so good" konohomaru exclaimed in his eurpohiric pleasure. but naruto continued bobbing his head up and down doing it faster and faster and starting to deep-throut him which wasnt perticully hard seeing as though he was younger and therefor smaller in size. konohomaru felt really good but then a bit worried as he felt something building up and triedto tell naruto to stop but couldent speak becuse of his pleasuer untill he finally blurted out what he thought he was about to do."NARUTOOOO IM GONNNAA PEEEEE" konohomaru said as he started to relase but not before naruto took in all of konohomaru's member as it spurted seed down his throut and into his stomach leaving konohomaru with the greatist feeling he had ever had (his first orgasm) but feeling extreamly tired more tired then he had ever been with his training(like i said its his first and he was unprepared for it).

naruto felt very satisfyed with his little experience it had worked out better then he hopped maybe today wasent so bad afterall(now i could end the story there and have me a good yaoi but like i said this is to be mainly about naruko and konohomaru and so it shall be but tommorrow i think i have made up for yesterday writting so i continue tommorrow) but naruto woundered if konohomaru was up for one more thing he wanted to try.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: so here we are the 2nd part of the 1st story of this series kinda wired saying that anyway yeah so after this i can get back to order and go to part 3 of tales of lusty ninja the pairing in this part of the first story is naruko/konohomaru enjoy:)

IC:

"konohomaru, how was it" naruto asked not exactlly being the expert and it being his first time trying this and all wanted to know the reaction.

konohomaru was overwelmed by what had just happend but what ever it was it felt good really good and as he came down from his afterglow he was happy to tell and sat up straight.
"it was amazing boss, what the hell did you do becuse it was SOOOO good"konohomaru said eger to learn more of this new found intrest.

naruto was a bit stummped he didnt know much about this as it was he knew what a few things where called and read about how its done but never really did it in practice and never really remeberd what he had learnt so he thought hard for a minute before the knowledge returned to him. "ummm, i think its called a blow job; its where someone puts the mouth around a guys thing and move the head back and forth on it while sucking" naruto explained while thinking to himself wether he explained it well enough.

konohomaru was looking at naruto with awe he was so happy this was the best thing he had done in his life and he wanted to do more of this stuff."uhh boss, can we do like more of umm blowjob?" konohomaru asked not really sure of what he was talking about but knowing one thing he wanted to do more.

naruto a little stunned but happy none the less answered "nah konohomaru i want to try something elese but dont worry its like a blowjob but much much better and it makes us both feel good, well i think so anyway" naruto answered seeing the obviouse admiration in his younger friends eye's.

"wow really boss what are we going to do?!" konohomaru said with excitment starting to feel funny inside agen and a bit light head'ed.

"well its called sex and its useally what two people do when they really really like each other and words cant say enough but we can just do for fun also sex is useally between men and girls"(i have nothing agenst lesbian or gay in fact i myself am Bi but for the sake of the story where it is a very sterotypeical place i have to make them like this but these are not my views).

konohomaru was confussed not over the sex thing he had just learnt but about the boys and girls thing."but boss im not a girl and your not a girl and there's no girls around here so how are we going to do that, huh boss" said konohomaru in his confussion.

naruto had been waiting for him to say this "well konohomaru we do" said naruto with a wide grin and with that he made a transformation sign and said thouse words "sexy jutsu" and in a puff of smoke he was gone and replaced by an older female version of naruto known as naruko.

konohomaru stared at her starting to feel even more of a funny feeling in his stomach that he couldent explain but then feeling another one in his crotch that he could explain as he got another erection.

naruko giggled "well someones paying attention" naruko said through her giggle "but before we start i need you to promise me that you wont tell anyone about this no one at all not even your close'st friends becuse if you do even one person we will never be able to do this agen so you have to keep it quite and make it are little secret" naruko comanded with a serious look on her face.

"uhh sure thing miss boss" konohomaru said nodding to show that he understood.

naruko giggled agen(she does giggle alot huh)"well in that case leave the work to me" said naruko as she began to approch konohomaru who was laying on the grass naked on his back looking nervouse with anticipation and his 4 inch member pokeing straight towards naruko as if almost knowing what was to come.(lol pun intended)

naruko was standing with her legs on either side on konohomaru's waist and took hold of his member making konohomaru become like jelly at the knee's naruko then began to align her sweet juicy and allready wet entrace with konohomaru's little member and she then began to squat down on it feeling it enter and fill part of her fleshy walls as she then straddled konohomaru who imeadiutly felt some pleasure which made him gasp and what he assumed to be that back of that hole on naruko but naruko knew what it was and pushed down hard cringing as she did so and then it happend her cherry poped and a bit of blood went down konohomaru's member konohomaru saw this and was worried straight away.

"miss boss miss boss your bleeding inside are you ok we can st.." konohamaru said panicing before he was cut off by naruko.

"no no its fine this is what happens to a girl the first time they do this theres a barrier which blocks her off and it has to be broken for sex and is useally broken by a penis when she first try's sex" said naruko crying slightly as the pain began to slowly subside.

"are you sure that your ok naruko" konohomaru said still concerned.

naruko dident answer to this but she did make her response known when she began to ride konohomaru up and down.konohomaru got the message when she did this and began moaning agen. it didnt take long for naruko to start moaning either and she started moaning more and more with each thrust she had to make sure she got off before konohomaru becuse she knew that he would be spent and she also knew that because of his age it wouldent take long for him to climax but not only that she also knew that boy useally allways climax before girls but she wasnt going to let this happen and began to seriouslly pound down on konohomaru causeing his whole body to shake and even his hips began to hurt she was going so fast she was like a blur. together they moaned louder and louder as the pleaser got more and more konohomaru thought the blowjob was good but this was even better and he dident think that was possible.

"oh..oohhh oh naruko it feeeels sssooooo goood" konohomaru struggled to get out the feeling of thouse tight slick walls clenching so precisly around his member sqeezeing it and tuging it as his member slid back and forth rubbing agenst thouse velvety walls was too much and he was fastly approching his climax which was practicly here and he gave the loudest moan so far.

naruko heared this moan but knew she would not make her climax in time and so she clensed his muscles as too stop him from getting any closer to that release and it worked instently konohomaru's release was delayed as she got closer and closer to her climax and then it hit her and so she pounded down as fast and hard as she could and kept up this speed as she humped straight through her climax."OOHHH KONOHOMARU AHH" naruko screamed with a look of bliss on her face as she climaxed.

konohomaru wasnt far behind that clench before may have put off his climax but the second clench brought it forward and once all of thouse walls went tight around his member and then the overwelimg speed increased what he could not imagin it was then that he eyes began fogged with pleasure and lust he dident even care that he would have brusied hips in the morning as all he could see was this pleasure and soon it got all to much for the little ninja who the spilled what was left of his load deep into that warm slit between naruko's legs."OHH NARUKO" konohomaru screamed in response to her orgasem and the both climaxed together give or take a few seconds.

there they laid for a few minute enjoying the blissfull afterglow of one of the best day's of there lives. naruko dident really want to get up she wished she could allways have this she then got an idea "(hmm this is the best feeling i have ever had and i need more *snickers in mind* this is definetly something i am going to have to talk to naruto about)" and with that she stood up giggleing to herself at this nice idea maybe she could have this feeling everyday(that is where the name comes from as she is one lusty ninja).

today had been a very productiive day of training konohomaru had learnt something knew from his teacher which he would of never knew i guess you do learn something new everyday.

OOC: boom there we go now just to recap the order the pairing between konohomaru/naruko aka this one is the first part of TALES OF LUSTY NINJA the second part of TALES OF LUSTY NINJA is the pairing between naruto/naruko and the 3rd pairing which i intend to be similer to this one but instead of being STRAIGHT/yaoi it will be YURI/straight the pairing will be naruko/hinata mostly making it my first YURI as this was my first YAOI looking forward to doing it so untill next time guys and thanks for reading

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
sorry guys i cant post one here today i just dont have enough time with all my corsework coming in constently i really dont have enough time to post every day but i will try my best to post tommorrow and im really not making excuses its just i lack time to do this i spend 2 maybe 3 hours typeing these out and then i have wasted most of my time which i now need a lot more for corsework so posting daily may no longer be an option so i will try and post once every todays if i keep getting this amount of corsework if i get a chance to do so sooner however i will post there and then so untill next time i can post seeya

but i will at least give you the pairing it is naruko/hinata

enjoy when i do it

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
guys i have terrible news regarding the fanfiction becuse of my lack of focus and really badly needing a break i have decided to split up this series into 2 parts with 2 storys each and i will proberly start another series to take of the heat of this one proberly a digimon one but just for future refernece i dont feel like doing a story for a while ok peace out

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
right this has been on the back burner for too long and god damn it im going to finish this series even if it kills me, sorry guys i have been needing a well earned rest the story was getting me a bit stressed i wanted to do it some days but had homework to do and knew that i had to do that but at the same time feeling the presure of wanting to provide my readers with storys regulery and then when i felt like doing it and had no homework and was in the middle of typeing i was nearlly caught so i decided to take a long rest untill today which is the day that i start my first yuri and i almost fogot today is my 102 post i was sopposed to celibrate my 100th but i dident so im celebrating this one (confetti falls on thread) yay now lets get it on

p.s i have told someone about what i do and it went well and he said he would take a look at my stuff and so that means i have a fan who i know in person yay.

IC:

it was another warm day in the villige of konoho the sun was shineing and the gentle breeze was brushing past the face of one perticuler ninja at the training ground.(you know where this is going)

"HaaaaAA" grunted naruto while he was spareing with one of his clones trying not to laugh due to the fun he had last week and how whenever he looked at his clones he would see them a bit deferently then he used too, but little did young naruto know that directly behind him amongst the trees stood a very shy ninja with short black hair and white eyes wareing a grey snow jacket(in summer but its the charecture not me) she had her hand just in front of her face with that shy expression she allways had especially when she was hideing behind this perticuler tree at this time of the day.

hinata hyuga stood their watching the one she admired so much with a slight blush forming on her face as he trained and trained as he allways did with such determination it was inspireing truely."ohh naruto-kun if only you knew how i felt about you" hinata said with a slight smile as she put both her index fingers together and slid down the true till she was sitting with her back agenst it.

she quickly stood up to admire naruto agen peering just a little bit further then useall to see a bit more of him.

naruto being as oblivios as allways was still spareing and getting a bit tired and decided to take a break."phew" he sighed "i need some ramed soon or im gonna burnout here" naruto wined feeling his empty belly.

SNAP!

hinata was in compleat shock while leaning in closer to see naruto she had sliped and stood on a tree branch which had snapped.(hehehee typical)

now normally hinata being as shy as she was would run away and hope nobody saw her especially naruto but today was differnt she tryed to run but she couldent her legs just wouldent move and as she saw naruto slowly turn his head towards her she though she would explode."oh no he is going to look at me" hinata whispered shyly to herself and as a matter of fact naruto did look at her.

naruto heard that snap and rather then instently turn his head like useal he decided to slowly turn to see what had made this sound thinking that he was training alone, he continued turning untill his gaze met with thouse rare white eyes belonging to thouse only of the hyuga clan.

naruto began thinking he knew only two people with thouse eyes neji and hinata neji being neji would be way to stuck up to even talk to anyone and hinata would be way to shy to even approch anyone apart from thouse in her team and that was with a push.

and so naruto continued his gaze takeing in more details such as the short black hair and snow jacket and the attempt at hideing behind a tree and.... it clicked for naruto he knew who it was "Hinata hay what are you doing over there come on over" naruto shouted waving to her.

hinata was petrified and embaressed but rather then faint she did something very unuseall it was as if her legs were no longer her own she began running towards naruto despite her emense attraction to him.

naruto began to walk towards her to meet her half way untill...

THUD!!

hinata had tripped over a stuck up bit of tree root near naruto and had fallin on top of him and both of thier lips where pushed together and touching.[Image: NaruHina_Naruto_and_Hinata_Shippuden_Wal...x=77&ty=34]

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
HELLO ppls i am here agen and am close to finishing this series i think i may finish this off today or tomorrow it depends becuse today is the day with the sex scene and it may strech to two posts who knows lol i get excited first yuri and i do love my yuri

lets start this(fades to white then into the image above)

hinata face had turned red she had never been this close to naruto before she could see the light reflecting of thouse glistining blue eyes and then their was the slight dampness of his face due to his training and as she continued takining the sight before her she saw thouse fox like whisker marks that him and him alone has, he had bright blond hair that looked as if it had been ruffled and finally there was the warmth of his lips agenst hers, it was intoxicating.

naruto was in compleat shock first of all he did not excpect hinata to trip over and let alone trip over and land on him and even more so to land in such an awkward postion though he had to admit he did like it, alot.

hinata was confused she would of useally fainted being this close to naruto but this time was differnt oh so very different but she felt embaressed and pulled her lips from him and turned her head."im sorry, naruto-kun" said the shy hyuga afraid to look him in the eye but not being able to resist his beutiful face she turned to look into thouse deep blue eyes that seemed to radiate such care but when she turned her head to get just a mere glimpse of his handsome face she got more then she bargended for, for when she turned to face him she was met with another kiss but this time naruto wasnt supprised!?, in fact he was the one kissing her it was no accident, naruto was kissing her.

naruto felt incredibly hot he had never felt this way about anyone all except sakura that is but he knew now that he would have no chance with sakura not when she adored sasuke so even when he showed no affection for her if she prefered rejection then love she could have it. but hinata was a whole differnt story he never looked at her like this before yeah she was attractive but he had allways had eyes for sakura but haveing exchanged a kiss with her he felt something more in that kiss then a simple accident he felt, love, a love that had been burning so brightly and begging to be seen, naruto was just to distracted to see it so he did what he felt was needed to show that he appreciated how much he had ment to her and returned the misplaced kiss.

hinata was still awake was this not a dream she had woken up this morning trained with her father then came to this same tree but now her dreams where becomeing reality, well nearlly all of them. but she was kissing and not just kissing anyone naruto but wait what was happing now her body was acting on its own and she was.. kissing back yes she was kissing naruto and moaning gently through her lips "narrruuto-kun" moaned hinata ever so softly and slightly drawn out as she returned the kiss and began parting her mouth and as she did so she found her mouth being invaded with the ever so precise tounge of naruto.

naruto was really kissing hinata now she had parted her lips a bit and welcomed in his tounge and to his suprise she had started useing her tounge also which he never really saw hinata as someone to make a bold move and even though it wasnt something very big it was alot for the shy hinata. but naruto's hands had a mind of their own and they where eager for a wonder and so they began to gently clench hinatas small yet supple breasts kneeding them in his hands recveving pleaserable tones from hinatas mouth as their tounges continued to wrestle and the more this happend the more confident hinata became.

hinatas tounge suddenly began to really put effort into the making out and had nearlly wrestled naruto's into submission as she began to fidget as the two ninja got hotter and hotter in the making out. naruto continued to kneed hinata's breasts through her clouths ocasionally squezing a nipple or two which hinata seemed to really like so he continued doing it and more freqently getting even more responses of pleasere from the young hyuga girl.

hinata was getting really horny she could feel the dampness between her legs and yet she was no where near to get her relief after all she was still wareing her jacket as was naruto, so instinctivly she violently began removing naruto's jacket which hinted him to remove hers and before they knew it naruto was bare cheast and hinata was in her bra. the feeling of naruto's hands on her breasts was much better when there was less clouthing to get in the way but she knew what she wanted she wanted him she needed him but she was scared she had heared that it hurts at first and she dident want the pain but she did want what came after.

naruto had been kneeding hinatas breasts for quite a while perhaps even too long and he needed to bring his attention to somewhere eles and he knew where and so he began to remove hinatas bra which she gave no resistence at all and after doing so he spoke up."hinata do you really want to do this i can stop if you dont want to" naruto said as serieosly as possible."NO i mean no please continue naruto-kun" replyed hinata almost afraid that the pleasure would end. naruto got the hint and continued his efforts lowering his mouth to hinatas breasts giving them a quick lick almost as if saying goodbye. after he had finished he continued his kissing and caresing as he lowered his head and hands further down hinatas heated body noticing his own erection but wanting to do something elese before dealing with that he had now reached a blockaid it was hinatas jeans which she tryed to wriggle out but to no avail seeing as how they where done up tight but no challenge for naruto as he simply undid the buckle and lowered them to hinatas feet smelling her hornyness as he went.

he could see hinatas white panties and they where preety wet almost compleatly soaked and with one clean swoop he removed then reveling the prize, hinata wriggled around desperate to feel some attention to this spot waiting for naruto to make the move which he did and in nothing short of a second naruto had thrust his head between hinatas legs licking deeply into hinata deeper then thought possible but naruto had some practice over the last couple of weeks.(lol)

hinata quivered and nearlly shouted at this sudden intrusion it felt so good her body was like putty in naruto's hands she found herself pushing on narutos head hopeing to get him deeper inside her but knowing it was impossible."OH NARUTO" she moaned as naruto expertly lapped up the inside of her slit.

wow a lot of writting looks like the story finishes tommorow guys seeya then

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
yo guys its me agen (who elese would it be) and its that time agen its lemon time i think i am to finish this series off here (thou i have found another site which i will definetly continue it on its likenaruto.com) but over on digiartists domain i will finish it here and start a digimon story i was intending the first pairing to be sora x biyomon but iv been tring to think of a way to link so insted i will do a guilmon x takato lemon first (i like a good yaoi) but anyway back to reality i have a lemon to finish.

hinata was intoxicated by her lust it was driving her pushing her past her boundries and into to a whole knew world she had never been an outspoken person but the way she was ordering naruto about you would of never guessed it."yes naruto-kun yes yes deeper naruto deeper" hinata screamed through her firery passion as naruto continued to dive his tounge deep in side the white eyed girl. hinata was virtully screaming in exctasy she had never known such pleasure was possible and then there was the concept of the oen who was giving it to her this one person who she never thought she would even kiss was actully eating her out.

hinata was breathless and gasping for air her body could not keep up as she very quickly approched her first orgasm of the day unaware of how meny there would be, she quivered and moaned as a sea of hot passion englufed her.

naruto could sense this sea he had got quite acustomed to it since last week and knew just what to do, as hinata began to squirm violently naruto finally pushed his tounge in at the last moment causeing overwelming pleasure to the hyuga(and this is only cunninlingus wow he's good)causeing her eyes to nearly cross in pleasure"OHHHH NARRRUUUUUTOOO-KUNNNN AHHHHH"screamed hinata as she came. naruto felt the hot steamy liqued gush out as hinata clamped down on his tounge deny it freedom while still more of the sweet honey poured out of her pink slit, hinata was tired and sweaty but she wanted more so much more she had never felt such things and now she was addicted to it."naruto-kun.......ha.......please....more....anything.....as long as its more......." hinata gasped tiredly.

naruto had intended to actully have sex with hinata and staisfyed both his penis and her but he could see that she wouldent be up for it only becuse of how tired she was and he didnt want to take her viginity when she was so tired and clouded by lust so instead of causeing her pain as well as pleasure he would just skip straight to the main event."hinata you said you wanted more" naruto asked.

"yes naruto-kun please more"hinata begged the blond.

"and you dont care what it is"naruto asked agen.

"no i dont but please dont make me wait anylonger" hinata responded abserlutly certine about what she said as she had a secret that not meny people could guess her secret was that she was bi and people who are bi tend to have very open minds regarding sex and would useally try a lot of things and hinata was no differnt if not more so its almost as if the sex brought out another side to her a more open and willing side.

naruto got the answer he wanted that was a yes and so he placed his hands together to form that perticuler jutsu that had been givin a whole knew use."sexy jutsu" the blong shinobi shouted.

hinata recognised that jutsu after she had allways watched naruto and if anyone knew naruto the best it was hinata she proberly knew him better then naruto did but she was almost excited with this idea or naruto's unlike most girls who would proberly be incredibly repulsed but she welcomed it but at the same time she felt incredibly shy about it and began to blush imensly and placeing a figer to her lip nervously.

PUFF!

hinata directed her white eyes to the puff of smoke infront of her and as the smoke cleared the topless kneeling figure of naruko appered.hinata gasped in excitement as she felt herself getting wet agen. naruko looked at hinata eyeing her up egerly letting her eyes wonder hungrelly at the sight before them before trailing them down to hinata's crotch seeing its dampness she giggled before stradleing hinatas chest.

hinata felt naruko sit on her her flesh hot and her scent enticing hinata wanted to know what to do."so ummm how do you want to do this naruko-chan"hinata asked blushing hard which caused naruko to giggle agen.

"well how about you eat me out while i finger you, hows that sound" naruko said very bluntly but with a friendly smile.

hinata was stunned and blushed harder then she thought she could and thought that she would surely faint, but she dident instead she nodded.

naruko lifted one leg off hinata to turn around giving the hyuga a good view of that glisting flower between her legs, then naruko straddled hinata agen bringing her flower closer and closer to hinats face.hinata fell in love with it not only was it a preety sight it smelled delicios and hinata dived in not quite sure of what to do but mimiking naruto's movement.naruko gasped at the sudden suprise but it was a nice suprise and smiled slightly at the girls egerness as she lowered her face and hands to hinatas slit sliding one moist finger in the dampness of hinatas flower feeling it slowly enter and feeling each muscle inside the girl which pulled on it takin it in and massageing it. naruko could tell that she could take more so inserted a second finger before starting of her rythem.hinata was eagerly lappping up naruko tasteing every inch of her lushis slit with an uncontrolable lust. naruko gasped in pleasure hinata was very good at this not missing anything and when hinata sucked on her clit she nearlly went over the edge hinata was even better at this then naruto was, but naruko wasent finished in fact she had just started and she was not going to cum first so she began rapidly thrusting hinatas sweet pussy with two fingers busting through her cherry but not stopping for hinata to get used to and over then pain. hinata winced in pain feeling a small amount of blood inside her and slide slowly down her leg but the pain soon subsided when the pleasureing incresed and especially when naruko added another finger into hinatas ever so willing flower hinata began thrusting her hips agenst narukos hand forgetting to pleasure naruko but she soon reminded her. naruko could tell she was going to with this small challenge but was annoyed to see that hinata had stopped paying attention to her desperate pussy and thrust her hips down hard on hinatas face putting her face in quite deep and after that hinata soon remembered the job at hand as she licked naruko deep. naruko feeling satisfied that hinata had returned her attention decided to go in for the kill and thrust her fingers deeper brushing agenst hinatas g-spot getting that final spark to start of her climax. hinata screamed but her face was too full of naruko to be heard it merely vibrated narukos tunnle but naruko had no problem with that which hinata could tell from her sudden gasp and series of short moans that followed but hinata stopped hearing then she was overwelmed she was hitting climax after climax she wasent sure it would end as wave after wave cam crashing down on her filling her with a deep warmth throughout her whole body"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NARUKOOOOOOOO-CHAA.....NNN AHHH OHH AHH" screamed hinata. naruko put her whole hand in it was a incredibly tight fit but with hinatas climax it made a lot of luberication and hinatas slit virtully pulled naruko's hand in as it clenched tightly around it this only made naruko more horny. hinatas tantric orgasm subsided leaving her with an incredible afterglow but little did she know that she was about to go through it agen, within less then a minute she was span around and legs parted as naruko began to slide her pussy between hinats legs to both flowers touched making both the girls shudder as they slits exchanged fluids hinata was about to have the ride of her life. in an instance naruko began rubbing her pussy all over hinatas slideing them back and forth feeling the heat between their legs as their clits bumped into each other giving both a sudden shock of imense pleaser naruko was going faster and faster hitting harder and harder and now hinata was rubbing back just as hard as they pushed agenst each other as hard as they could screaming in unisen as they both got incredibly close to their final climax and the most intense one they would ever have."OHHH NARUKKOO I THINK IM GONNNA CUMMMMM"hinata screamed as she winced braceing herself for what was to come (lol)"AHH AHH AHH AHH MEE TOOOOO" naruko screamed as her whole boddy shudered in delight. then they both came in unisen hot liqueds pouring over each others hot bodys coating themselfes in the sticky but sweet substance (both)"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" they screamed as they where hit with the biggest tantric orgasm in the history of konoho.

this lasted for a good 3 minutes of non-stop orgasm before it finally subsided leaving them with an incredibal afterglow and both fainting.

PUFF!

narutos jutsu dispersed from not haveing enough energy to hold it anymore and they both slept naked on the grass with their bodys entangled.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds