Join our server on Discord

Demon of Hellsing (parrelel universe, private for Darkchibimon)
Stephan Van Helsing was yhe adopted son of Joseph Van Helsing and Brother to James Van Helsing. He always craved the power his brother had as leader of the Hellsing an order of knights who vanquished demons, vampires, werewolf's, and sorcerers had. Two days ago they just laid Jame's body to rest his niece Rose Van Helsing was still a knight in training at the King Henry's Castle in London; but was home to help entomb her father. Stephen couldn't believe that his brother before his death named his daughter as his heir. She was a bloody as woman she had no right to be trained as a knight or even lick his boots after a mission. He decided then that he would try to marry his niece since they weren't blood relatives or kill her if she declined.

He walked the corridors if the Hellsing Castle and walked to his niece's room. Soon he was in front of her room where he set up some guards that were preventing her from leaving. He just walked on in, "Hello Rose, how are you this evening," he said with a warm uncle like smile even though he didn't care about her since he didn't think she was fit to control hellsing. When he heard no response walked over to her bed and pulled back the curtains and she was no were to be found. Then searched rest of the room without luck. Stephen cursed his luck, "Dam it all to hell, she got away," He cried out in annoyance. He went to the guards that guarded her room, they said they saw nothing and heard nothing all evening.

Soon Stephen had knights searching the whole castle and grounds for her for his wretched niece. Soon there were reports of her down in the old dungeons were they used to do experiments on their prisoners. Stephen chuckles some he didn't believe in the protector of Hellsing in the past 35 years he would have seen the great protector at some point. Yet there was one room in the deepest part of the dungeon he nor no one else could not even the most skilled of locksmiths could get the door to open. Yet Stephen Van Helsing was going to kill his niece and if the protector did exist and get in his way he would slay that being as well what ever it may be.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Rose Van Hellsing quietly thank the guards as she escape her room. "Thank goodness that he put two of my good friends as guards to guard my room." Rose thought as she is wearing a light blue uniform with a short skirt, black stocking, white gloves and black boots. As she was running to the forgotten underground dungeon she remembers her father's last words. "Rose...If at some point...You find yourself in a crisis...If some unbeatable enemy has you cornered....Go to the forgotten underground dungeon! There lies one of the fruits of the Hellsing family's labors. Something that will protect you...but also be careful of your uncle...I fear that he is...planing something...for you...to kill you...become the head of...hellsing..." Those words echo in Rose's mind as she ran down the confusing hallways of the underground dungeon. She stops and looks like a door with a symbol on it. "This...must be the door...that father was talking about..." Rose said as she heard footstep coming behind her as she turns around, keeping her hand on the door handle. "What do you want uncle, Stephan Van Hellsing?" Rose said, trying to look calm, looking at her uncle in the eye.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Raziel Del Le Gracewas no ordinary demon if truth be told he wasn't even a full demon, he was half demon. He wasn't powerful like a normal demon and his power paled to that of a first. Yet what made him so dangerous was his cunning and the abilities he was able to use. Hell forbade him from ever returning to their depths Heaven thought he had died at the hands of Abraham Van Hellsing in actuality Abraham had died at at Raziels hands; but he was able to get the demon's true name out of the confrontation. His son Isac was able to subdue the demon and bind it to his family as there was blood relative related to Isac Van Helsing then. But the demon required a price for his services and it was a heavy one, the wife of the head of Hellsing was to be his be his side as long as she lived or if a woman that was head of her family the she would become his even after she found a husband.

It has been hundred and fifty years since he had been placed within his prison cell waiting for his next master needs. He couldn't leave the cell till one a Van Helsing needed him or the family Van Helsing was no more. He sniffed the air and it was the same stench of torment around but it had a slight minty smell of a Van Helsing that their souls gave off. So his master had need of him. He was far to weak to be of use as he was he hadn't eaten is hundred and fifty years. As his master got closer he sniffed again and realized it wasn't a master; but a mistress. He grinned in his cell he wouldn't have to wait for long to claim her and fuck her silly. All Rose would have to do was open the door since the door would only respond to her.
---------------------
Stephen started making his way down to the dungeons were they kept the prisoners who were kept and soon found the door he was looking for it was already open. "Dam it all to hell," he cursed he knew for a bloody fact that no one had been down there and most likely nothing could survive that long down there without some sort of food. He walked down the steps with a two loyal men who thought no woman could lead the hellsing order.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Rose turn back and open the cell door, looking at Raziel Del Le Grace. "You must be...what my father was talking about when he was on his death bed." Ruby said, walking into the cell slowly, not letting fear take over. 'I will not let my Uncle take Hellsing away from me. I just hope that he his still alive.' Ruby thought, knowing that her options are very limited at this point. 'If my Uncle finds me, he will either kill me, or do something worst, much worst.' Rose thought, knowing that she has to be strong even with facing death. 'I'm a proud member of the Hellsing family, I will not let anyone blood-related or not take that away from me, failure is not tolerated.' Rose thought angry, knowing that her Uncle will come down here.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Raziel chuckles when the girl opens the door. He was expecting a fully developed female not some pup. He looked as if he was just skin and bones from having not been eating since he came to this special cell. He stood up and looked like he shouldn't even be alive, "Yes you are a Helsing girlie," he grinned as he spoke. "Now give me a good reason why I should help you mistress... your the last of you family, if you die I am free," he told her. He wouldn't do as she requested if she weak leader. In hell and on earth the weak died and the strong lived, so his thinking was why should he work for a weak master or mistress. "You don't have long so out with it," he grinned sensing her uncle coming down the long corridor.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"My power hungry uncle wants to kill me and become the head of hellsing, but I won't let him! I'm Rose Van Hellsing, I don't tolerate traitors like him." Rose said, looking into Raziel's eyes. "I read a book about how we keep you in our services. I have to become yours, even if I had a husband. Am I right about that?" Rose said, crossing her arms over her chest. "When I'm old enough, you have your way with me." Rose said, she looked over to the open door, knowing that she will she her 'uncle' soon. "I'm not afraid of you, Stephan Van Hellsing." Rose said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds