Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
Midnight sighed as he placed his hand over Fangewomon. "Thanks, my lady. I guess the stress of it all just got to me. It doesn't matter what I am back in the real world, it's what I am now." He turned in her direction and hugged her. "You're my guardian angel." However the last words that the voice said lingered in his mind.

"Let it all sink in, you little goody two-shoes, because the next time you'll be begging to return back to normal."

"That's never going to happen." He thought. He then caught Impmon's comment to Fallon. He let go of the angel and kissed her forehead. "Excuse me for a moment." He went over to Impmon and picked him up by the collar of his jacket.

"That wasn't very nice, Impmon." Midnight's voice sounded po'ed. "I don't know how you treated women back home, but here they should be treated with respect." He brought him almost nose to nose. "And no fair countering with the dreams or my virus confession." He then carried him over to Fallon. "Now, apologize to the young lady."

Right at that moment the room shook and the Error message rang out. "Well, that's never a good sign." Dark began to blink in and out. "And that's definitely a worse sign."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aqua ran over to Dark. "Dark!" She shouted as she ran up to him. His body is still brinking in and out. "You damn moron!" She struck his arm when he blinked back. "Why did you do that for? It's bad enough we're trapped in here. We can't afford any of us getting reckless..." She lowered her eyes and much calmer. ...Especially you. I can't stand it when you take unnecessary risks. First with the dark digivolve in the previous room, and now this. What are hell you trying to prove? Don't you see how much I ca--"

Before she could finish, she blushed crimson. She can't believe what she was going to say. She raised her eyes again to him and gave him another sock to the shoulder. "Just don't do it again if we make it out here alive, okay."

With that she stood up and faced the counter. She stretched her arms out with palms open. "Alright, you computerized bastard, put Dark back to normal! If anyone is going to knock him around, it's going to be me!"

"Error, Error, Error." The Hal voice droned on. "Error, Error, Error."

Aqua bared for fangs as her palms glowed. "Oh yeah? Well, Error this! It's too risky to hit the counter. If I do, then Dark probably will disappear for good. I have to try to break one of these walls so we can get the hell out of here. Aqua Arrow!" With that, she fired a highly pressurized water beam from both of her palms. The beams just missed the counter and hit the wall hard. Water spray filled the room obscuring vision. She breathed heavily afterwards. "So, did it work?"

Somewhere on the floor the digivice is flashing the words "Dark Digivolve".

OOC: Damn, let that be a lesson to everyone. Don't ever piss off Aqua. Also, if she gets her hands on that digivice, she will dark digivolve.

[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - by CaseyChimera - 06-03-2011, 05:34 PM