Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
Aqua shot a sharp look at Mikemon. "Mikemon, please, this is serious. You're just as bad as Dark when he was poking her." She returned to the girl. "Sorry about all that. The calico pussy has been in the catnip a little too long." She gave a small giggle. "To answer your questions. We aren't sure what's going on ourselves. We are in much in the dark as you are. What little we do know is that we think someone, or something, captured us, turned us into digimon, and plopped us in who knows what this place is.

As for your second question: I'm afraid to tell you this isn't a costume party." She took the girl's hand and brushed it along her cool, light blue skin and fin-like ears. "See? No makeup. No costume. It's all real." She helped her up. Aqua motioned her finger around. "The kitty is Mikemon. The grinning idiot with the red wings is DarkVeemon. The little one in the jacket is Impmon. The big guy in black is MidnightGargoylemon. The bikini wearing angel is Fangewomon, and I'm AquaVeemon.

There was a dragon named Renodramon, but he disappeared. You came in exactly the same time he went. Why you're in nothing but your skivvies is anyone's guess." Aqua looked the girl up and down again "Not that I mind. You do look very attactive. I bet you taste as good as...What the hell?! What am I thinking? I'm a lady. I don't swing that way. Do I?" She met the girl's eyes again smiling. "Well, that's the 411 we have now. Feel free to freak out or whatever. Like us, it's not like you can go anywhere for the time being."

OOC: Heh, it looks like Aqua getting a twinge of virus stirring in her. This could turn interesting.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - by CaseyChimera - 06-01-2011, 03:15 PM