Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
Midnight look at the angel, but the image of the scared young girl came into his mind. He turned away from her. "I am. I just had some creepy voice in my head give me a nasty vision of a man in black ra-ra-rap-" He couldn't bring himself to say the word. He had to think of something else. "-forcing himself onto a young girl. I can't go into details, but Fangewomon..." He turned back to face her. "That young girl looked exactly like you, right down to your breas...I mean eyes." His face went all flush after saying that. "Anyway, the voice said that this man is the real me, and that I've been doing for 3 years who knows how many others." He started to breath heavy. "I don't know what to think. Am I really like that back home? I feel like I'm losing my mind."

He then looked over to Impmon. "You said it's a virus attack, and that you had one. What was yours? It can't be any worse than mine."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aqua put her hand on her temple. "Jeez, your such a juvenile male, Dark. All you're missing is a stick." She pushed him aside and cradled the girl in her arms. "To think I was going to give you another chance. I swear, why can't you be more like Midnight. At least he shows concern for Fangewomon."

She looked over to Midnight and sees he's having some sort of mental breakdown. Fangewomon is showing concern over his state while talking to him. Aqua faces Dark again. "And the same goes for the other way around."

Aqua looked down at the girl. "Hey, wake up. Come on." She softly whispered.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - by CaseyChimera - 05-30-2011, 05:40 PM